4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
i mean comparing to vosmug he also does his alone and it took what? 3 years or something like that? and im not saying i know what's up but let's say grim is still doing his and the complexity and smoothness of his is significantly greater from vosmug's (do not get me wrong vosmug's works are good). So it would make sense to take a long time, maybe longer than a year... So whining about how it takes like a year is what i deem unnecessary..

programming is no joke especially if you hit a roadblock -_-

Reactions: grasshopper

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
i mean comparing to vosmug he also does his alone and it took what? 3 years or something like that? and im not saying i know what's up but let's say grim is still doing his and the complexity and smoothness of his is significantly greater from vosmug's (do not get me wrong vosmug's works are good). So it would make sense to take a long time, maybe longer than a year... So whining about how it takes like a year is what i deem unnecessary..

programming is no joke especially if you hit a roadblock -_-
I agree that it's expected that it takes a long time, but the main concern seems to be the absolute radio silence, and not the delay. If Grim posted an update about anything once in a while, we wouldn't have this conversation right now.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
I agree that it's expected that it takes a long time, but the main concern seems to be the absolute radio silence, and not the delay. If Grim posted an update about anything once in a while, we wouldn't have this conversation right now.
i really also agree with you about the silence concern, that is why i think whining comments is unnecessary for this thread as we are all waiting for an update.

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Lack of reported progress (hope there is some) aside,
Anyone know if v0.12 is worth replaying over v.11?
And if my old save is usable?

Shame Grim is MIA so long though. Hope he is alright. And even a simple "I'm alive" or "I've quit" would be enough.
I think isn't that much to ask. I got no issues waiting provided you know, it's being worked on.
Or if he quit so be it, would suck, but he has no moral or legal binding to us / his work.

Reactions: bloodmane

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
i really also agree with you about the silence concern, that is why i think whining comments is unnecessary for this thread as we are all waiting for an update.
i wasnt whining all the dev needs to do is tell the people whats going on with the project or give some hint that the dev is still working on it

also id appreciate it if you get off me like that and coming at me all hostel like but if you want to be a dick towards me i can play that game too if you dont what to do that game then keep your mouth shut

im just here to voice my concerns about this game

Razor1911

Apr 29, 2017
i wasnt whining all the dev needs to do is tell the people whats going on with the project or give some hint that the dev is still working on it

also id appreciate it if you get off me like that and coming at me all hostel like but if you want to be a dick towards me i can play that game too if you dont what to do that game then keep your mouth shut

Then tell the dev to give some hint or just wait dude, no need to be impatience. I'd wait 3-4 years for him to finished the game rather than releasing a half ass game like ATLAS!!!

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
Then tell the dev to give some hint or just wait dude, no need to be impatience. I'd wait 3-4 years for him to finished the game rather than releasing a half ass game like ATLAS!!!
hard to ask when his patreon is still in review and im not impatient anyway there are a few atlas games that are complete dragons crown comes to mind or are we talking about a different atlas?

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017

huh, if that wasnt whining then idk what is... "the dev needs to get his ass in gear and finish this game its been like a year or something like that" if you really want to voice your concerns at least do something constructive :). you've been just repeating what everyone already said that isn't significant with this thread at all..

if you cant, then YOU keep your mouth shut..

like c'mon everyone knows this needs to be finished, there's no need to ping this thread over and over if it isn't a discussion about it or an update..

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
So did the Dev explain as to why he/she stopped the development of the game? I be honest this looked like a realy interesting alternative to Metroid but in adult oriented style. :unsure:

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
So did the Dev explain as to why he/she stopped the development of the game? I be honest this looked like a realy interesting alternative to Metroid but in adult oriented style. :unsure:
Grimhelm has not said at all that he has stopped development of this game. It's not officially abandoned. Grimhelm just went awol.

Reactions: M-2315

Nokiro

Feb 4, 2018
If you read what's been said up above your post, you know that the developer has gone AWOL. So no updates in a long time.
but in grimhelm's official site he says '' I'm not dead, give me more time etc" and there is some monster pictures that is not in the game yet? maybe in patreon version only?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
but in grimhelm's official site he says '' I'm not dead, give me more time etc" and there is some monster pictures that is not in the game yet? maybe in patreon version only?
You mean ? That's more than a year ago now. The pictures of monsters that aren't in the game yet are also from posts well over a year old.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes