4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

Nokiro

Feb 4, 2018
You mean ? That's more than a year ago now. The pictures of monsters that aren't in the game yet are also from posts well over a year old.
but these are not only pictures they're in game captured gifs so it means there is a new version maybe in patreon version but grimhelm's patreon page is under review by patreon team so no one can reach there. Why the dates is so confused in this site?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
but these are not only pictures they're in game captured gifs so it means there is a new version maybe in patreon version but grimhelm's patreon page is under review by patreon team so no one can reach there. Why the dates is so confused in this site?
If there was a Patreon only version at one time, I'm sure I would have remembered that. There were/are people here that were patrons before the page got locked down under review. And the fact that the page is still under review should tell us that Grimhelm does not care for Patreon or is busy with other things, since it should only take a but of action from his side to get the page back. If I recall correctly he also paused any payments until he could deliver something not long before the page went down.
3 jan,2019
I don't see any post of Grimhelm from two days ago. Can you link it? If I had to guess, it's someone else posing as him on his Wordpress.

Nokiro

Feb 4, 2018
If there was a Patreon only version at one time, I'm sure I would have remembered that. There were/are people here that were patrons before the page got locked down under review. And the fact that the page is still under review should tell us that Grimhelm does not care for Patreon or is busy with other things, since it should only take a but of action from his side to get the page back. If I recall correctly he also paused any payments until he could deliver something not long before the page went down.

I don't see any post of Grimhelm from two days ago. Can you link it? If I had to guess, it's someone else posing as him on his Wordpress.
oh sorry I thought you were asking for reply date cause these reply dates are confusing me and my first language is not english

newuser42

Nov 28, 2017
What F1?, i tried pressing F1 in the gallery, it doesnt work. The Demo only includes yellow and blue cards

Reactions: tapi7

Dariuss

Dec 3, 2017
What F1?, i tried pressing F1 in the gallery, it doesnt work. The Demo only includes yellow and blue cards
So if you go to gallery and click F1 on your keyboard you dont hear a "beep" sound? It works for me, I just tried. Clicked F1, heard the beep and clicked right-mouse-button, everything was there. If that doesn't work, I have no clue.

Reactions: M-2315

pixelica

Jan 12, 2019
So sad, this is such a nice game. Patreon doing shit lately censoring left and right because some SJW.

TheLemonGuy

Jan 12, 2019
I hope Grimhelm is not dead. I mean, literally. Accidents happen, being hit by a car, having a health problem, lots of bad stuffs. Some music artists I like died that way but there were always someone (the publisher, the media...) to announce the bad news to the fans, because they were famous, public figures. And so you know there is nothing else to wait for.

But Grimhelm? He is an independent, very silent and works alone. I am not sure that if he would disappears forever, there would be someone (wife? friends?) to get his Patreon/website/whatever to post a message "I'm sorry to announce you [...], stop waiting for his masterpieces [...], RIP". Is there even someone in his entourage knowing there is a community on Internet waiting for his works?

It is something that I fear because I really really really really really want to see the full version of the game. So I keep hoping he is still working on this project at his pace and that someday, I will wake up with one of you guys posting here "Finally, here is the full game released!". Or at least, a little news for himself on his blog or Patreon.

C'mon Grimhelm, !

Feb 2, 2018
So sad, this is such a nice game. Patreon doing shit lately censoring left and right because some SJW.
It wasn't that, he felt bad about taking money in when development was so slow so he changed something with the payment plan and Patreon bots probably saw it as a malicious action and took it down. It will probably come back when the game is complete, it's probably just a verification that he needs to do to bring the page back up but is holding off on doing it until the games complete.

Dariuss

Dec 3, 2017
In June, Grimhelm announced that he felt guilty for being late for the May update, so he blocked patreon donations and said he would still continue working on the game. The reason his page went under review was because Patreon rules changed and creators are no longer allowed to have NSFW content being shown to anyone who isn't that creator's donator. Grimhelm, having already shutdown Patreon donations, probably never cared to fix his page.

Please do take a look at older posts on this thread as this info has already been shared.

Rumyumy

Aug 25, 2018
Wow...
The people in his site are too toxic.
Hope someone can that "Angry Person" to stop.
I dont know whether Grimhelm really enjoys this trolling stuff or not.
I just hope that he can live his life happily, not angrily...

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes