4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

FerrusPhallus

Jun 8, 2020
Can someone tell me how they got the gallery without background n this ?
If you search this thread for keywords like texture replacer or unity assets file explorer you will find the link and file to download it and basically it extracts image files from the games assets and converts them into pngs. You can even extract audio files from the game if you want!

90kevin

Feb 1, 2022
I’ve seen someone online calculating anime characters’ bust waist and hips based with front and side views. So I had done the same calculations myself for our main protagonist Ellen out of curiosity and found out she is around 45-21-40 and 34L (American standards) in bra size if she wears one.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Runningaway

90kevin

Feb 1, 2022
Not only she has one hell of a knockers, she also has one hell of a child-bearing hips.

I'm curious; can you me the calculation of her?
This is the source I found by which body measurements can be calculated via reference objects.

Due to a lack of accurate reference objects in game I had to make some assumptions regarding her height (I plugged in average female height of 165cm) and used her head(neck and jaw intersection to top of head) to height ratio (approximately 1:8) with her head as reference.
After that I took the equation from the video (some parameters require computer calculating curvature length and were replaced with other approximation for simplicity) and lots of Ellen's front and side view screenshots to insert the required numbers. Although it may not be the most accurate body measurement, I think it is a whole lot better than visual wild guesses.

udac

Dec 22, 2023
For my mod,
0. Backup these files; Assembly-CSharp.dll, sharedassets0.assets, sharedassets1.assets
1. Replace the default Assembly-CSharp.dll, which can be found in AlienQuest-EVE_Data/Managed
2. To make the Kmod's art stuff work; either using the included installer where you have to choose the game's main folder, or download both sharedassets0.assets, sharedassets1.assets from here, and replace both default sharedassets0.assets,default sharedassets1.assets, which can be found in AlienQuest-EVE_Data, with the new one that you download

For Boned mod
1. Just extract the whole thing into the game folder

The sharedassets Mega link doesn't work and the installer fails on my computer, is there a replacement Mega link?

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
The sharedassets Mega link doesn't work and the installer fails on my computer, is there a replacement Mega link?
1. The link is now updated
2. How the hell did the installer fails on your computer? Did you choose the wrong folder/directory or something?

udac

Dec 22, 2023
1. The link is now updated
2. How the hell did the installer fails on your computer? Did you choose the wrong folder/directory or something?
1. Thanks, installing now.

2. "Unable to find the MSVC++ 2010 redistributable!
Make sure the SP1 32bit and 64bit versions are installed."

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I knows this post will probably get flagged from being off topic by the moderator.

So, if some you guys have good memory, you might remember that I have a AQE fanfic in the cooking (probably around October last year).

Well, I just finish it!

You can read it here or

If you wanna know who the lucky guys is, here, but with some adjustment, like think of him as a Grave mind from Halo, but R18.

I don't know whether I will be able to write another AQE fanfic (as in using monster from the game) or not, but the spin-off (with original monster or original story line), maybe.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes