4.50 star(s) 111 Votes
Dec 26, 2022
I've heard about windows emulator for Android called "Hexagear emulator" or something like that.

So maybe using that emulator + Bluetooth controller might work?

Can anyone be a guinea pig for this thread?
Hi, I managed to give it a try and found the Winlator works fine. I could get screenshots from the menus but was unable to while during game-play, so I used a camera. It was quite lagging because I'm using a mobile device which is about 6years old yet, I changed the Graphics Driver to VirGL and it got a lot smoother. Depending on the device the settings can be tweaked to get the best performance. The link to the apk is here below.

Screenshot_20240320-132030.png Screenshot_20240320-132636.png Screenshot_20240320-132207.png Screenshot_20240320-132803.png WhatsApp Image 2024-03-20 at 13.32.13 (1).jpeg

Last edited:

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Hi, I managed to give it a try and found the Winlator works fine. I could get screenshots from the menus but was unable to while during game-play, so I used a camera. It was quite lagging because I'm using a mobile device which is about 6years old yet, I changed the Graphics Driver to VirGL and it got a lot smoother. Depending on the device the settings can be tweaked to get the best performance. The link to the apk is here below.

View attachment 3461342 View attachment 3461391 View attachment 3461392 View attachment 3461393 View attachment 3461394
That's nice, someone should pin your post (y)
Wonder if it could work with something like .

Reactions: Kentai Animate
Dec 26, 2022
That's nice, someone should pin your post (y)
Wonder if it could work with something like .
It could, unfortunately I'm unable to test it for real. Don't have one :( Sorry about it. Though I believe there is a possibility, because at Input Controls, there is a feature as External Controllers. It should pop up any controllers plugged in, also you can import and use custom profiles.

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020

Sjbsbshshsbs

Apr 12, 2022

View attachment 3461342 View attachment 3461391 View attachment 3461392 View attachment 3461393 View attachment 3461394
Uhm can you show me how to play it?

Dec 26, 2022
lol that's actually me.
I've already posted 3D artwork here with Ellen, and I talked about the animation that was under construction a while ago :)
Awesome! Sorry might've missed that. But I really loved the work. :D Truly impressive and it's something to find apart from a sequel or anything related. So thought of sharing. :) thanks a lot for your work!

Dec 26, 2022
Uhm can you show me how to play it?
You need to download Winlator to your mobile and also copy the game folder to the device. Install Winlator and open it, create a "Container" with the plus symbol with a configuration setting which you think your device can handle. After that, run it and then you'll find yourself inside just like a PC screen. Just navigate from C Drive, to the game folder and open the game. In the game, you can change the controls to JoyStick view or Keyboard.

Last edited:

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Speaking of playing this game on mobile (still have no idea why would someone want to play a pron game in public), has anyone try adding this game into Steam library and play it through steam link?
(From what I heard, it does require to have your PC running though).

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Hi

I have an announcement : THE KMOD IS HERE!!!!

Here are the list of feature

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since I'm very new to modding scene, there might be some bugs.​
If you encounter any mod related bug, please either post it here and tag me, or post directly on my profile post if you feel like you don't want to bloat this thread.​
Special thanks to​
- honokan
- Trigard
For programming, text stuff, art stuff​
Also, to this thread's moderator brynhildr , permission to put a link to this post on first page​
PS. I also attach my fanfic, which I created during christmas, as an extra here​
*EDIT*​
From now on, will this post in this format for ease of use(maybe).​
*PSA*
Since Grimhelm already stop receiving his money in Patreon, the only way, probably, to support him right now is through buying his game from DLsite.com.
you can buy the game . The price might be a little bit steep so you can wait for the sale if you want to (I literally bought the game during the new years sale when the price went down to around 3 USD).

IMPORTANT: IN CASE YOU CONFUSE WHICH FILE DO I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD
  • Kmod_VerPregnancy1ControllerKingJulien -> This is the KMod with pregnancy game over + the controller fix from KingJulien
  • KMod_Normal_Ver_Horny_EVE_EditionAnother -> This is the basic KMod + Horny EVE addon
  • KMod_Ver1_Var1_FixedControllerKingJulien -> This is the basic KMod + the controller fix from KingJulien
  • KMod_Ver_Pregnancy_Horny_EVE_editionAnother -> This is the KMod with pregnancy game over + Horny EVE addon + the controller fix from KingJulien
  • Updated_KMod_Normal_Ver_Horny_EVE_EditionModified -> This is the basic KMod + modified Horny EVE addon + the controller fix from KingJulien
  • Updated_KMod_Ver_Pregnancy_Horny_EVE_editionModified -> This is the KMod with pregnancy game over + modified Horny EVE addon + the controller fix from KingJulien
Do you not at all have a simpler way to install? Darn.

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
Awesome! Sorry might've missed that. But I really loved the work. :D Truly impressive and it's something to find apart from a sequel or anything related. So thought of sharing. :) thanks a lot for your work!
I have an animation with Ellen which is under “construction” I must first finish my genshin animation which I am working on <3

Calaborn

Nov 23, 2020
Did anyone ever say what happened to Grimhelm.
I was reading various pages online but never found out anything.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes