4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
Hi guys, are there any news or reports from the developer or has Grimhelm been silent for the last 3 or 4 years?
GRIMHELM WILL COME BACK
As of now, we're all just like a bunch of religious Christians who wait for the return of Christ. We don't even expect a game or anything right now, we just atleast wanna hear a word from Grimhelm.

Last edited:

90kevin

Feb 1, 2022
As of now, we're all just like a bunch of religious Christians who wait for the return of Christ. We don't even expect a game or anything right now, we just atleast wanna hear a word from Grimhelm.
Cool profile picture, may I ask where the source comes from? Would definitely like to see a high quality version.

Reactions: tearsbecomemelodies

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
LITERALLY tempted to copy his artstyle and make my own game at this point. I just love the design of his girls.

Reactions: bookreport

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
LITERALLY tempted to copy his artstyle and make my own game at this point. I just love the design of his girls.
Copying or creating your own style is not a problem. The problem is to create a plot for the game.
Although. You can scroll through the chat pages. There are a lot of people who posted their ideas for the sequel.

FerrusPhallus

Jun 8, 2020
Y'know if Grimhelm ever tries to create any sequel or prequel for AQE (we can hope) he will have to start from scratch on a lot of things. Mostly enemies. Because copyright and stuff. The silent hill and obvious alien references will cause him a lot of trouble if the game goes more popular than what it already is. For some reason I never thought about this before

Mrguy22

Feb 25, 2024
View attachment 663072

Overview:
Alien Quest: EVE
is a side-scrolling platform game.
It's inspired by Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion but also has RPG status system. When your character levels up, you get the Stat Points that be used to power up your character like Diablo.​

Thread Update: 2020-05-20
Release Date: 2020-05-19
Developer/Publisher: - -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Walkthrough:

Additional information:
DOWNLOAD
Win 64: PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: Linux -
Unofficial Bugfix

Extra: Hardmode Mod - Controller Mod* - Horny Eve Mod - KMOD

arsuzsm thanks for the link
*This unofficial port is not made by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 30416 View attachment 30417 View attachment 30418 View attachment 30419 View attachment 30420 View attachment 30421 View attachment 30422
View attachment 30423 View attachment 30424
If you play the horny mod with a play station controller the game is much harder and more H

Omega Redd

Oct 24, 2021
Is there any way to recover some contraceptive level when it drops to low whe using a pregnancy mod?
It makes a good idea in the game to avoit stuff with aliens. Well, maybe i just installed my mod wrong...

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Is there any way to recover some contraceptive level when it drops to low whe using a pregnancy mod?
It makes a good idea in the game to avoit stuff with aliens. Well, maybe i just installed my mod wrong...
https://f95zone.to/threads/alien-quest-eve-v1-01-grimhelm.6016/post-11144854

Kill these monsters
1. Jumping spider
2. Dog
3. Egg
4. Face hugger
5. Floating alien that shoot laser

Killing these enemy will give you some amount of contraceptive back, but if you go back to your ship you will regain even more of contraceptive back (There is a counter that record number of these monster kill, go back to the ship will give additional contraceptive back but counter will be reset).

Reactions: Omega Redd

Omega Redd

Oct 24, 2021
Thank you! That will help.
By the way. Maybe you know what are two options shown when saving on a starting ship? There are "press [ENTER] to drink adventurer bath water" and "press [ENTER] totake Xenovac". When using a second one i get a status "antibody administrated". What is an antibody in this mod?

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Thank you! That will help.
By the way. Maybe you know what are two options shown when saving on a starting ship? There are "press [ENTER] to drink adventurer bath water" and "press [ENTER] totake Xenovac". When using a second one i get a status "antibody administrated". What is an antibody in this mod?
Toggle Difficulty mode

"The antibody administered" state that the difficult mode (has post sex debuff and stuff) is disabled.

Reactions: Omega Redd

Omega Redd

Oct 24, 2021
Thanks again! It was a bad idea for me NOT to read full describtion of the mod before installing it.
Well, i will be smarter next time and try being more pacient.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes