4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
You mean you haven't started yet??
Oh no no no
I just express my thought if someone who want to make a "spiritual successor" for AQE want me to write a story of that said game. The only idea I have is I will just use the idea from my fanfic for an easy paycheck if that really happen. If they really want me to write stuff, the only thing that I have my confident that it is going to be good is probably something like a pokedex entry of the monster and such.

Reactions: Runningaway

Runningaway

Apr 7, 2021
Oh no no no
I just express my thought if someone who want to make a "spiritual successor" for AQE want me to write a story of that said game. The only idea I have is I will just use the idea from my fanfic for an easy paycheck if that really happen. If they really want me to write stuff, the only thing that I have my confident that it is going to be good is probably something like a pokedex entry of the monster and such.
To be honest, you're good at giving biological descriptions of aliens and how they reproduce, but I don't think we'll ever have alien quest eve 2. Don't get me wrong, I want Grim back more than ever and I believe he can come back, but I doubt it will be a sequel and I doubt even more that he will do it in the future.
i wish there was something new, it's gotten to the point where i've seen these animations so much that i don't feel as excited as i used to, if someone made a mod (or a Spiritual successor) that expanded on that it would be really nice.

Reactions: McAztec

CyanCoyote

Feb 27, 2018
I wish the Dev made Alien Quest Eve 2, those female Xeno's are hot and I love the fact that they are seen being fucked by a male Xeno and a big guy. Makes the game appealing and unique. Seeing enemies horny and fucking their own is sweet.

Would of definitely liked to see if enemies can grab each other to fuck when they're near proximity. Even a Xeno transformation for player would be insanely hot.

Last edited:

limacunt

Jul 16, 2017
Yeah, that "note" is complete bullshit, the guy came out of nowhere said that both in this thread and in the other thread where people were asking abot Grim, gave zero arguments why he should be believed and then fucked off.
"Close friends" don't fucking appear out of nowhere just to say "he ded, me frend", that was just an attempt to farm attention.
Believe what you want mate, people asking what happened to Grim im just answering lad

• Angry
Reactions: kwanlier

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
To be honest, you're good at giving biological descriptions of aliens and how they reproduce, but I don't think we'll ever have alien quest eve 2. Don't get me wrong, I want Grim back more than ever and I believe he can come back, but I doubt it will be a sequel and I doubt even more that he will do it in the future.
i wish there was something new, it's gotten to the point where i've seen these animations so much that i don't feel as excited as i used to, if someone made a mod (or a Spiritual successor) that expanded on that it would be really nice.
Forgot to mention, the spiritual successor does not have to be in a action platformer format; I mean it could be in the RPGM game, Dungeon crawling game, or even interactive visual novel game.
I mean I love writing and stuff so I am happy to help in case someone want me to cook some lore, story, or conversation stuff.

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
A few ideas for a future project or DLS.
Starting the game for the face-grabber, we infect the first victim. After hatching, we try to escape. But the little worm is caught. They shackle him in the device. Time is passing. Our female xenomorph has grown up. Scientists are conducting various studies. And the guards use it at their discretion. An unexpected event occurs. Our prison is de-energized, the female barely escapes, but before that she takes revenge on that guard (piquantly). Having escaped from the laboratory, we hide wherever possible.
We start already in the lair. The heroine remembers what happened to her, a goal appears - revenge. The female lays eggs - after the incident with the egg guard. The female has a plan. We get out in a small colony, kidnap a random person. We are waiting, but while we are waiting, we are making sorties for people, trying not to raise the alarm. Some time after the appearance of worms, when they have grown up (the game rule is that worms quickly grow to the right age), we can already participate in more meaningful walks. We attack various buildings, public places, choose when to do it - day or night. Xenomorphs, guided by their personal feelings, can escape and arrange various kinds of incidents (nsfw). But in addition to people, you should be wary of predators. Who came to hunt.
The peculiarity is to climb walls, hide in crevices and catch unsuspecting people. Predators have two sexes - male and female, different animations when capturing them. The ability to create a squad of recently matured xenomorphs.

Request. Let us know if someone decides to create a game similar to "alien vs predator"
Earlier, I described the plot (continued). It can be used as a thought?

• Thinking Face

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Earlier, I described the plot (continued). It can be used as a thought?
Not want to hurt you or anything, your concept sounds interesting, but I feel more comfortable working on a straight up sex game where I could use just words and sentences to make some someone "excited" than what you just described.

Does not mean your thought is bad or anything, it just that sex game, especially visual novel, is my comfort zone.

Z-90

Dec 17, 2023
I don't understand.

Do you just stick the cheat into the same file and click your hotkeys? Cus honetly, my hot keys are just doing the regular stuff, turning on and off volue ETC.

Some please help me out.

nb097

Oct 25, 2019
People also asked for proof and elaboration, neither of which was given. Shouldn't exactly be surprised why people think your revelation is sketchy asf.
Ok, I feel like I should respond to this.

If he was in fact lying, that'd be a reason to be pissy with him.

If he's telling the truth, you are being a complete asshole.

My gut reaction to someone saying their friend died the previous year is to believe them. I see no evidence suggesting this is a person "out to get attention". The poster's profile suggests they had been active for a good time, then not, and roughly a year later provided this statement in two places, and no posts since (aside from their response here). Read that how you will.

And I should add that the only "proof" I can imagine for showing that Grim is in fact their friend and is in fact dead would be to dox themselves, reveal Grim's identity, show the record of their interactions (to prove they knew each other), and finally showing proof of the car accident that resulted in Grim's death. If that's not a ridiculous request of someone that otherwise has no appearance of lying where the statement being questioned would be a very sensitive topic if true, I don't know what is.

Last edited:

Jimmy_McSkittles

Mar 6, 2018
No idea what I am missing about this game its terrible. I die almost instantly in some rooms just from being stun locked. Do you need to grind to level 100 on starter enemies just to play the game. Any enemy with a ranged ability melts me. I'm trying hard to find anything enjoyable about the game outside of the gallery.

FerrusPhallus

Jun 8, 2020
No idea what I am missing about this game its terrible. I die almost instantly in some rooms just from being stun locked. Do you need to grind to level 100 on starter enemies just to play the game. Any enemy with a ranged ability melts me. I'm trying hard to find anything enjoyable about the game outside of the gallery.
This game is like Haydee and Haydee 2, its hard, requires focus and some planning. And because of the erotic female character its difficult to properly concentrate on the games mechanics. Thats the real challenge, beat the game despite your player character itself being a major distraction(in our case almost every character). But if you wanna just cum, press f1 in the gallery it will unlock all sex scenes

FerrusPhallus

Jun 8, 2020
also the facehugger scenes are not in the gallery you have to reach their egg spots in the depths of the ship to encounter them. Dont die to them if youre not a fan of gore. And im sure theres a cheat mod somewhere hrere. Do look for it., it will make the game fun

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
You can dash backwards with A iirc, try to keep enemies at arm's length when possible. You can use the spin attack if surrounded to do damage all-around. Your attack also stuns them a bit so use that to push them off. If you press and hold Z (the jump key) while mid-air after a jump you can basically turn into a frisbee and use the arrow keys to move sideways mid-air, flying, doing damage upon contact and being more or less invulnerable to many attacks. Use your ability, especially for ranged enemies, you can switch them out when you find more since the default one is more or less an energy shotgun. Also don't forget to equip any weapon upgrades that you find, there are some secret rooms now and there with stat boosts or various abilities/upgrades.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes