Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Oh, i'm not saying there's no effort but I'd still expect a 24 hour window in which there can be small delays. Nothing big as usual but I wouldn't rely on that exact clock.

dhentai1

Aug 3, 2017
This is already a delayed release (they mentioned earlier that they wanted to release on Friday) so I'm hoping this is more legit than usual

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Friday wasn't a deadline, it was an ETA. New announcement. It states they might hit a small delay but the explanation is pretty plausible and actually well documented. Long story short, they drew the same CG like four different times completely different and weren't happy with the first three versions which I personally agree but wouldn't make a huge fuss about it. All the pictures are available to patreons.

LexPro

May 4, 2017
Friday wasn't a deadline, it was an ETA. New announcement. It states they might hit a small delay but the explanation is pretty plausible and actually well documented. Long story short, they drew the same CG like four different times completely different and weren't happy with the first three versions which I personally agree but wouldn't make a huge fuss about it. All the pictures are available to patreons.
any chance to upload them here?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Hey guys, we got good news and bad slightly bad news.

First, the patch notes!

v0.90 PATCH NOTES

Changed one of the images during CG68 (hentai scene where Ayame kneels down to pick up a glass that Melvin dropped and notices a bulge in his pants). The previous one was a minor edit from a previous CG we had and didn't reflect if Ayame had tan or not. Now it does.
Fixed a issue that would cause the Patreon room not to unlock any hentai scenes over the number 100 in either local or global saves. Effectively, every hentai scene for the last two patches.

Added a new sex partners script. In order to use the script in full effect you should start the game from the begginning because the stats change at key points in the story depending on your decisions. It is not mandatory, however.

Updated the walkthrough for the last two patches but we're still left to add the changes for this patch. Will update it online tomorrow after some really necessary rest.

Added the psychologist office. It has no scenes (for now maybe?) but it has a lot of "character growth" for Ayame.

Added a locker room in the Kinky Kittens strip Klub.

Added a love hotel.

Added the Villa interior. (Really proud of this one).

Added new songs to the game.

Christmas theme enabled and further improved.

Completely revamped the old Arthur and Ayame scene with the new red lingerie.

Jasmine's voyeur scene is now watchable from her perspective which drastically improves the scene.

Added a sex partner menu that reflects how Ayame sees her common sex partners in terms of sexual appeal and what motivates her to having sex with them.

Caused a bug that makes the game crash if you try to change the window skin or the player movement speed in the options menu.

Temporarily (or not) fixed the above issue by changing a few lines of code effectively making the engine do the same thing but, in a different way. This may cause some issues, it shouldn't, but it may. We'd rather figure out what caused the bug in the first place. It might be a conflict with the new script.

"Over 500 new images!" (This one is just a funny jab at a friend, but yeah, over 500 new images, we just don't usually advertise it.)

New scenes for both of Melvin's Pub split paths.

Two new scenes in the family route. (The delayed one will be added tomorrow).

Two new scenes in the gym, one for each personal trainer. The swimming coach need to happen before the gym PT is available.

New scene in the office route which sets the pace for the rest of the route.

New scene in the Kinky Kittens strip Klub which sets the pace for the rest of the route.

Two new scenes for the Garcias route, one for each path.

Added a few more NPC's to the game.

Changed some dialogue in some old scenes.

Fixed about a dozen reported bugs. Some minor, some major. Please remember that using old save versions or using the teleport ring can and probably will lead to bugs. Opening the game as a project and using CTRL to skip text (which is the same as wallhack when the project is open) will as well. Finally, increasing the game speed with cheat engine might also lead to crashes.

Overhauled the save script, hopefuly for the last time. Still, save often. If the game crashes please report here and if possible, give us your PC specs.

NOW THE BAD NEWS

As you guys already know, we have been expecting the last CG to finalize the patch, however this last CG has been a frustrating nightmare to dish out as neither I and ultimately the CG team haven't been able to create one that we agreed was up to our current standard and the quality of all the other CG's created for this patch.

First of all, this is all my fault, the CG team is completely burned out and had I not been so perfectionist this patch would have already been out, however, given the quality of the last patch due to me having some personal issues and being semi-depressed due to my parents health issues and the scenes not allowing for a lot of detail, I felt the last patch was lackluster, as such I tried to compensate on this one (and I really believe we did).

In my defense, we're also releasing a patch a whole 12 days before our usual release time!

Now the explanation! I've announced this scene:

Ultimately the scene had many flaws, specially in the movement animation (her breasts moved up while she moved up, her face looked extremely derpy in some situations, among other small issues). I suggested some changes but the CG team is getting completely frustrated with scenes in which Ayame is not tanned and has to wear the nightgown to due to her skin complexion. They're arguably some of our worst CG's quality wise, and this frustration was leading to a less successful scene.

The CG team then tried to redraw the scene, according to our standards, the CG did not come out much better:

While animation wise the quality was better, in comparison to all the other CG's this patch it was very lackluster, in fact, one might argue Ayame almost seems fat in this scene. We were all extremely frustrated and decide to change the story and how the scene unfolded so that Ayame would not have to wear the nightgown until we found a way to fix it. Adriana wore it better I guess :p

So that's two CG's that we decided not to add, so with a very short amount of time left (less than 24 hours) the CG team burned the midnight oil and decided to draw one last attempt:

A lot of it is better, but to those who have seen the quality of our latest work previewd on Discord, it's also, very lackluster and eventually, we'd have to go back and change it. Unfortunately, we don't have that type of time. If we are to release the 1.0 version in 2019 with another 80 extra original drawn hentai scenes, we're already playing with time we simply don't have. We can't just add another scene to the game that we'll have to re-draw, write the scene and edit the story to fit the new drawing.

As such our final decision was to edit the first one and after some edits (not finished yet) it's begginning to look a lot better:

However, the scene is still in progress as you can see. The route is being heavily re-written and the sprite artist is still creating the sprite. This MIGHT cause some delays, we're all incredibly exhausted by taking, again, 12 days out of our release schedule and working through a pretty nasty flu that completely messed up my stomach.

It sucks because our original plan was to release it last Friday (and we probably would've been able to if we didn't draw three, now going to four different CG's for the last route). But we're still happy to release a patch way before Christmas, so we apologize in advance and hope you find it in your hearts to forgive us if we miss the deadline for some hours. Honestly, I need some rest.

Thank you so much in advance, again, I can't express in words how much your support is important and what it means to us. We hope you enjoy this christmas patch that we're so proud of, at least as much as we enjoyed creating it for you guys. We'll see you in a few hours.

~ Heaven Studios Team

PS: Don't worry, you'll receive the art for ALL THE SCENES, including the ones that didn't make the cut.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
No it's not, stop tripping. Starke went to sleep a while ago. It won't be out until well into the morning, he still needs to write the last scene which he got right before going to sleep and put it in the recollection room.

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
No it's not, stop tripping. Starke went to sleep a while ago. It won't be out until well into the morning, he still needs to write the last scene which he got right before going to sleep and put it in the recollection room.
Thanks for keeping us informed m8, they really went all out with this update, so i dont mind them failing the release date this time for a bit, after all they are ahead of the usual schedule and they are aware that the last patch was underwhelming, props to them.

Reactions: Ayame#1Fan

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
They really are man. I've been pestering Starke on Discord to leak some info to me and he's actually a very approachable guy. You guys have no idea how fucking epic this patch is turning out. Get ready for some next level shit.

Reactions: Jane Hbk

kusobaba

May 23, 2018
What makes me keep following this despite all its flaws are simple. I can't fap to anything but anime-style 2d graphic. somebody pls help me

Hananani

Nov 4, 2017
What makes me keep following this despite all its flaws are simple. I can't fap to anything but anime-style 2d graphic. somebody pls help me
Ahahaha~ I cant believe I randomly found that! hilarious, but really I don't know how since my issues are not that far of.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
" "

I'm no expert when it comes to art. I can't draw so I might not be the best critic but this pic seems off to me.
Apparently, it also seemed off for the head developer, that's why the patch didn't come out a lot earlier.

I personally also don't like it. I'm glad they're redrawing it even if it means 1 or 2 days delay. This patch is going to be awesome.

Craizie

Jun 15, 2017
Apparently, it also seemed off for the head developer, that's why the patch didn't come out a lot earlier.

I personally also don't like it. I'm glad they're redrawing it even if it means 1 or 2 days delay. This patch is going to be awesome.
they say its uploading now, it most be in an hour i think

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes