recor06

May 14, 2017
The window for this scene is very short. I'll bring this to the developer's attention and see why it works this way. Meanwhile I'll write a mini-walkthrough for you to have the least morality possible by the time you can no longer watch the scene. Give me 10 to 15 minutes.

EDIT: So I just talked to Starke and apparently you can't even see the scene now so I'm not going to bother. They were messing with the morality values on the game last patch and you can't lose enough morality by then. They'll increase the window next patch so for now you'll have to unlock it in the CG room or cheat if you can open the project by pressing F9 and changing the value of variable 001 to 84 or less.
Thanks for info i remember that it was at 87 befor

Kevin san

Apr 30, 2018
I don't think that would speed it up as the reason why bestiality isn't in the game this early is Patreon guidelines, so the 100$ patron would get the scene and no one else would. I wonder how many scenes exist that never seen the light of day.
They probably can add extreme sex scene. You know they can chat on Email or othe media, and didn't make the news go public.

For me I just wanted Ayame cosplay as Asagi. and make the CG directly same as the Taimanin Asagi CG.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
They probably can add extreme sex scene. You know they can chat on Email or othe media, and didn't make the news go public.

For me I just wanted Ayame cosplay as Asagi. and make the CG directly same as the Taimanin Asagi CG.
That would be viable if the game was free or a parody, considering it's a commercial game I don't believe that is possible. They used a Taimanin Asagi picture as reference and it came so close to the original they decided to scrap it. You can still see the scene if you download patch 0.87 I think.

I'm dying to see their zombie game. It's the one I'm looking forward to the most. I really hope this circle sticks around for years to come.

Kevin san

Apr 30, 2018
That would be viable if the game was free or a parody, considering it's a commercial game I don't believe that is possible. They used a Taimanin Asagi picture as reference and it came so close to the original they decided to scrap it. You can still see the scene if you download patch 0.87 I think.

I'm dying to see their zombie game. It's the one I'm looking forward to the most. I really hope this circle sticks around for years to come.
To kill a meme is to acknowledge the meme.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
So does anyone have a save file right after u unlock free roam pls
I really dont want to go through that again

Reactions: Rain01

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Soooo this was just released.

So many mixed feelings. Kinda sad it will take them 1 year a half still to release 1.0 but I'm even sadder I see the end of the tunnel. So many "spoilers" and I'm feeling excited as well. It kinda feels like binge watching a show you love then you get semi-depressed when it ends. Not sure how to feel about it.

Also to the guy who was looking for a walkthrough, there's a complete and official one in the same website above.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

So many mixed feelings. Kinda sad it will take them 1 year a half still to release 1.0 but I'm even sadder I see the end of the tunnel. So many "spoilers" and I'm feeling excited as well. It kinda feels like binge watching a show you love then you get semi-depressed when it ends. Not sure how to feel about it.

Also to the guy who was looking for a walkthrough, there's a complete and official one in the same website above.
I never really care about a game reaching version 1.0 .. I care more about the game progression and the team are able to produce content.... which I feel this team is. They make lots of scenes with each update compared to other developers out there.
And in this case I'm really looking forward to Halloween and Christmas update : )

Reactions: Ayame#1Fan

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017

Holy shit did they just map out over two years of progress? That's insane I've never seen a dev do that before. These guys are either insanely optimistic or ridiculously motivated. Either way this sounds awesome and we'll be having content for quite a while. The Halloween events sound pretty cool.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Holy shit did they just map out over two years of progress? That's insane I've never seen a dev do that before. These guys are either insanely optimistic or ridiculously motivated. Either way this sounds awesome and we'll be having content for quite a while. The Halloween events sound pretty cool.
It's even more insane than that. Starke has been sitting on this info since the first 6 months of development. Considering they have been around for about 3 years and a half it means he mapped 6 years of progress and there's no guarantees the other games aren't planned as well, he just released this info now but apparently a few people already had it.

I found this on Google (major spoilers!)

It's on the first page of results if you search "Fleeting Iris".

This is what I believe to be a leak with a small resume of how the routes will play out. There were some differences but it's over 85% correct. Here's the crazy part, the date is November 2017.

Were it another developer I would definitely think they were insanely optimistic but considering their deliver for the past 3 years I'm just going to go out on a limb and say their level of motivation is borderline insane.

I don't even know what I'm going to eat for dinner.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017

December 2021 for the new game, welp, I think they were optimistic when they announced 5.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
December 2021 for the new game, welp, I think they were optimistic when they announced 5.
The other games are much smaller and they're going to re-use a lot of assets like scripts and the world map so that cuts a very long time out of development. They also only got a second CG artist a year ago but hey, I won't mind if they're still working on the games in 2029 as long as content keeps coming out.

IKJN

Nov 4, 2017
I think developer can make Jack route a "2nd Good / True Ending"
Jack knew his father & grandfather relationship towards women, he can promise to protect Ayame's pure heart & get out from his family influence

hunk147

Sep 18, 2018
It's even more insane than that. Starke has been sitting on this info since the first 6 months of development. Considering they have been around for about 3 years and a half it means he mapped 6 years of progress and there's no guarantees the other games aren't planned as well, he just released this info now but apparently a few people already had it.

I found this on Google (major spoilers!)

It's on the first page of results if you search "Fleeting Iris".

This is what I believe to be a leak with a small resume of how the routes will play out. There were some differences but it's over 85% correct. Here's the crazy part, the date is November 2017.

Were it another developer I would definitely think they were insanely optimistic but considering their deliver for the past 3 years I'm just going to go out on a limb and say their level of motivation is borderline insane.

I don't even know what I'm going to eat for dinner.
Wow I hope they change some of them, if they are going with it. Kinda disappointed with the nurse route's ending.

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
View attachment 144235
Overview:
An FBI agent flies to Japan in a mission, he meets a girl called Ayame. They fall in love and he asks her to move to the USA with him. Having never met her father and having her mother die 2 years earlier, Ayame had very little that bind her to Japan so she moved in the USA to him. A game about a regular woman and her fiance who engage in a story with lots of cheating, blackmailing, heavy corruption and a background of netorare. You will decided how the story unfolds one month before their marriage which is when the game will take place.

Update: 2018/12/21
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.90
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Change-Log:

Download: - - -
Thank you @LawsuitIncoming for the link

Extras: - - Cheat room code: 84134956

View attachment 15935 View attachment 144232 View attachment 144233 View attachment 144234 View attachment 15936 View attachment 15937 View attachment 15939 View attachment 15940 View attachment 15941 View attachment 15942 View attachment 15943 View attachment 15944 View attachment 49794 View attachment 49795 View attachment 49796
pregnancy add or no yet?

Reactions: Odading404
4.10 star(s) 84 Votes