• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
We're supposed to guess which bugs are those?
My first bug is on garcia´s route, when you return from hotspring weekend, Robert return home but i don´t enter in the house, Robert pass through the buildings and i have a problema with that, its imposible to enter in the house or do anything.
The second bug is on Family route, when ayame go out to buy sexy underwear, when you go out there are Jack outside but its imposible to do nothing...
Its frustating these situations, i can´t go forward in the game, i don´t try any routes because maybe i have the same problems.
Thanks

hunk147

Sep 18, 2018
My first bug is on garcia´s route, when you return from hotspring weekend, Robert return home but i don´t enter in the house, Robert pass through the buildings and i have a problema with that, its imposible to enter in the house or do anything.
The second bug is on Family route, when ayame go out to buy sexy underwear, when you go out there are Jack outside but its imposible to do nothing...
Its frustating these situations, i can´t go forward in the game, i don´t try any routes because maybe i have the same problems.
Thanks
I encounter this bug on Garcia's route if you go with the hero path. You can pass through any building, I think they forgot to add some barrier or something or the hero path should have end for version 0.90. If you went with NTR route, no error. For the family route, if you use your own save from previous version I think that's how the bug appeared but if you use their own pre-made save no error.

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
I encounter this bug on Garcia's route if you go with the hero path. You can pass through any building, I think they forgot to add some barrier or something or the hero path should have end for version 0.90. If you went with NTR route, no error. For the family route, if you use your own save from previous version I think that's how the bug appeared but if you use their own pre-made save no error.
thank you¡¡¡¡

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Thanks
That bug appeared in the latest version, use their save.

Other than that and the infamous "save bug" the game is bug free as far as I can remember. It's definitely worth playing as seeing you only played the Garcias route you still got a lot to go.

Malakos

May 22, 2017
Did someone find a way to save ? Cause it's unplayable right now :( I tried all the solution on this thread but none of them work...

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I tried many time, even on new game it didn't work.
I'll try to help you.

Did you remove the read only from the folder?
Did you give yourself owner permissions?
Have you tried other people's saves?
Have you tried redownloading?
Have you tried playing the game from a PEN/USB Drive or another drive other than the one where your OS is installed?

Do you have RPG Maker knowledge to the point you can do what I tell you to do in the database? Like moving scripts below main?

Malakos

May 22, 2017
I'll try to help you.

Have you tried playing the game from a PEN/USB Drive or another drive other than the one where your OS is installed?

Do you have RPG Maker knowledge to the point you can do what I tell you to do in the database? Like moving scripts below main?
I'm gonna try all of that, gonna answer you back when it's done, thank you for your time :)

Malakos

May 22, 2017
I'll try to help you.

Ok I have try all of that but nothing happen, EXCEPT ; I have discover than I can only save in the beginning of the game. I think it's when I unlock the free roam for the week end than it's destroying my old save and can't save anymore.

And for RPG Maker knowledge I translated menu and stuff like name or items for jap game. So I guess so, it depends what you propose :x

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Is there or will there be bestiality cause I saw she has a dog :sneaky:
They'll release it in a free DLC after the game is finished to avoid patreon's guidelines.

Ok I have try all of that but nothing happen, EXCEPT ; I have discover than I can only save in the beginning of the game. I think it's when I unlock the free roam for the week end than it's destroying my old save and can't save anymore.

And for RPG Maker knowledge I translated menu and stuff like name or items for jap game. So I guess so, it depends what you propose :x
If you can save at the beginning it means you're under the same issue as in, your computer is not allowing you to save. You can spam save until the game saves (this actually works) or you can do a quick workaround.

Open the project, go to scripts, delete the following: DSI save folder, DSI save menu addon & CACAO bitmap save.

Now run the game and enjoy. If (big if) it still doesn't work google Yanfly save engine and overwrite the original for the one in the game.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
They'll release it in a free DLC after the game is finished to avoid patreon's guidelines.

If you can save at the beginning it means you're under the same issue as in, your computer is not allowing you to save. You can spam save until the game saves (this actually works) or you can do a quick workaround.

Open the project, go to scripts, delete the following: DSI save folder, DSI save menu addon & CACAO bitmap save.

Now run the game and enjoy. If (big if) it still doesn't work google Yanfly save engine and overwrite the original for the one in the game.
Okay thanks
I found a problem btw for some reason my game wont save anymore and it deleted my save after I tried to save it

Edit:Okay I went back a couple pages and saw the fix and to fix it I had to leave the Game and my playthrough was gone so can anyone upload a save right after u unlocked free roam ? ty

recor06

May 14, 2017
Need help with park molest. How do i get 85 morality befor the event disappear. Doing melvin,sato route.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I do but i always end up with 86 morality befor 2 weekend i dont know what i do wrong
The window for this scene is very short. I'll bring this to the developer's attention and see why it works this way. Meanwhile I'll write a mini-walkthrough for you to have the least morality possible by the time you can no longer watch the scene. Give me 10 to 15 minutes.

EDIT: So I just talked to Starke and apparently you can't even see the scene now so I'm not going to bother. They were messing with the morality values on the game last patch and you can't lose enough morality by then. They'll increase the window next patch so for now you'll have to unlock it in the CG room or cheat if you can open the project by pressing F9 and changing the value of variable 001 to 84 or less.

Kevin san

Apr 30, 2018
Is there or will there be bestiality cause I saw she has a dog :sneaky:
There is rumor, that fans idea will be add after the game is finish.

To make bestiality scene made faster, somebody need to support the patreon and choose "Godlike" tier ($100 per month)
But sadly after I check they limit it 3 people.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I don't think that would speed it up as the reason why bestiality isn't in the game this early is Patreon guidelines, so the 100$ patron would get the scene and no one else would. I wonder how many scenes exist that never seen the light of day.

Reactions: Kevin san
4.10 star(s) 84 Votes