Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
I like this game.....but i think its time to do some optional changes in Ayame and other characters evolution, i love the hair pussy choice for this reason i believe that some body modification might more atractive for players.....for example:

-Change haircut( short, bob etc)
-Change hair color( blonde, readhead, something punky)
-Tattos( elegants or bad taste tatoos in back, navel, arms, ankle, belly etc...)
-Piercings( navel, tongue, nipples, nose etc)
-Clothes( different choices to put, something daring clothes, classic, sport etc)

What its your opinión guys?????

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I like this game.....but i think its time to do some optional changes in Ayame and other characters evolution, i love the hair pussy choice for this reason i believe that some body modification might more atractive for players.....for example:

-Change haircut( short, bob etc)
-Change hair color( blonde, readhead, something punky)
-Tattos( elegants or bad taste tatoos in back, navel, arms, ankle, belly etc...)
-Piercings( navel, tongue, nipples, nose etc)
-Clothes( different choices to put, something daring clothes, classic, sport etc)

What its your opinión guys?????
You are right. It would be attractive and nice with all these other options.
Problem is each time the team needs to do stuff like this(like they already have) it takes time away from progression of the game and scenes that comes along.
They basically needs to go back to each old scene and redo them with new change(hair, tattoo and so on) and also needs to add them to future scenes. If you look in the image files of this game is easy to see its a huge amount of work what you just asked for.

Would love to see more options, but think that its wishful thinking. Maybe in a DLC if enough patreons ask for it or similar.

Reactions: sinfullblue

s333d

Dec 27, 2017
I really like the game itself, but after it deleted my latest save for the second time I have to wait for a more stable version. :cautious:

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
Soooo this was just released.

So many mixed feelings. Kinda sad it will take them 1 year a half still to release 1.0 but I'm even sadder I see the end of the tunnel. So many "spoilers" and I'm feeling excited as well. It kinda feels like binge watching a show you love then you get semi-depressed when it ends. Not sure how to feel about it.

Also to the guy who was looking for a walkthrough, there's a complete and official one in the same website above.
I was reading it, but i have a question, is the "true ending" in the list the ending with robert?, because it could be nice to see a full route with robert.
Well that is what i think.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
You are right. It would be attractive and nice with all these other options.
Problem is each time the team needs to do stuff like this(like they already have) it takes time away from progression of the game and scenes that comes along.
They basically needs to go back to each old scene and redo them with new change(hair, tattoo and so on) and also needs to add them to future scenes. If you look in the image files of this game is easy to see its a huge amount of work what you just asked for.

Would love to see more options, but think that its wishful thinking. Maybe in a DLC if enough patreons ask for it or similar.
^

You have a dozen haircuts and 30+ costumes. They're just tied to certain paths for that reason.

Reactions: Motor3Fase

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
It's even more insane than that. Starke has been sitting on this info since the first 6 months of development. Considering they have been around for about 3 years and a half it means he mapped 6 years of progress and there's no guarantees the other games aren't planned as well, he just released this info now but apparently a few people already had it.

I found this on Google (major spoilers!)

It's on the first page of results if you search "Fleeting Iris".

This is what I believe to be a leak with a small resume of how the routes will play out. There were some differences but it's over 85% correct. Here's the crazy part, the date is November 2017.

Were it another developer I would definitely think they were insanely optimistic but considering their deliver for the past 3 years I'm just going to go out on a limb and say their level of motivation is borderline insane.

I don't even know what I'm going to eat for dinner.
That's some Marvel Cinematic Universe shit lol

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Scott Dominating Both Ayame and Fujiko or typical blackmail stuff (Like Tachibana series from MTSP(Jin)). Instead of selling Ayame to the hospital, if they are following that idea.
I like that idea but that would add even more content to an already 3 year gameplan no?

Reactions: hunk147

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
One basic question, ladies and gentlemen: does having a high lust and/or low morality value actually change any of the scenes? What purpose does Lust serve at all?
Some scenes change and I'm sure there's a couple you need high lust like the subway one.

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
Is there or will there be bestiality cause I saw she has a dog :sneaky:
that would be amazing, they could use to apply the besti patch like many many many many do with incest content, cuz both are forbidden on patreon..

darkslash

Jan 2, 2018
Can someone help me with the officer chloe scene? I cannot seem to open the door no matter what i do.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Can someone help me with the officer chloe scene? I cannot seem to open the door no matter what i do.
You must find the pattern with the levers. There's 9 possible combinations if you want to brute force it but I'm pretty sure there was hints or the solution somewhere in that map.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
I was reading it, but i have a question, is the "true ending" in the list the ending with robert?, because it could be nice to see a full route with robert.
Well that is what i think.
They're not really focusing on the "main route" though, but seeing as it's v0.90, it may indicate they're close to being done... Maybe.

Reactions: Motor3Fase

xigva

Dec 28, 2018
Man, this random save-deletion bug is really annoying. Just worked my way through the Family Route and went to save, and it just clears the data instead, and now won't save in any slot. How is possible to screw up a save system?

Edit: There. After spamming it a thousand times it finally made a save. Jeez.

dmitri997

May 5, 2017
I think back when this game still in early stage, I can see the stat tracking ( Lust, morale something like that ) when I'm on menu. But after I plays it again ( v.90 ) the stat tracking in menu is no where to be seen? is this a bug or the dev removed it? halp

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
So...once again. Does anyone have an actual example of Lust/Morality changing any of the scenes. As far as I know, Low Morality is needed to unlock certain scenes (based on the official walkthrough), but I see no usage for Lust so far.
I don't remember exactly the scenes as the game has over 100 but I remember in some cases it changed the dialogue at least. Even having pubes or not or being tanned or not changed the dialogues in some cases.

I assume lust will be used for the lowest morality things like having sex with the hobos, you won't be able to just have low morality you'll need high lust as well. That's my guess.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes