Mar 19, 2018
You're a strange dude. You can literally see this thread's OP is TCMS, right? Do you understand how forums work? I have no control over anything on this thread and I did not create it. I also didn't run around to random hentai pirate sites uploading the translation. Perhaps the reason you see it in more places is because it is THREE years older than the official translation. I also did not change anything related to dialogue boxes or any other system components in the translation, all I did was add a script to hide the text to see pictures, but it was imperfect, so I offered a version without that.

As for the New Game+, it was not worth my time to add something when you can unlock everything in the gallery. Given the fact that I was doing this for free and often attacked for giving people a free translation (here's looking at YOU), why would I want to dedicate any more time to it? Funny enough, if you want the game and official translation, you could just BUY it! Oh, what a novel concept...
Nope don't see it and I already bought the game Why would I buy it again? It's not worth my time You're translations are crappy anyways and I wouldn't waste money on crappy translation that's why I'm looking for the original game seriously Think this guy's translation is so good well look again pal and It's not

• Angry
Reactions: jcloud212

YummyTiger

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2017
Nope don't see it and I already bought the game Why would I buy it again? It's not worth my time You're translations are crappy anyways and I wouldn't waste money on crappy translation that's why I'm looking for the original game seriously Think this guy's translation is so good well look again pal and It's not
I'll try once more. This thread and translation existed BEFORE any other translation for Hunter's Quest. This was the first English translation of the game (and the only translation for about 3 years). There was no "original version" of the translation before this, because this was the first. Since then, about a year ago, an official translation was released on DLSite. I did not "retranslate" anything, because when I did this translation, there was NO translation available. There was also NO translation in the works, because as I said, I contacted the developer. This translation is for 1.04b and can be used on later versions. The 1.0.3 is the translation version, not the game version.

Second, I don't even know how you would "buy" my translation, because it is not for sale. It has always been FREE to download, you just need to obtain the game itself first. If you are buying this translation, you are getting scammed because I've never sold it.

Anyways, good luck finding the translation you're seeking. Perhaps if you approached the matter in a more civil manner, you'd get more help.

Mar 19, 2018
I'll try once more. This thread and translation existed BEFORE any other translation for Hunter's Quest. This was the first English translation of the game (and the only translation for about 3 years). There was no "original version" of the translation before this, because this was the first. Since then, about a year ago, an official translation was released on DLSite. I did not "retranslate" anything, because when I did this translation, there was NO translation available. There was also NO translation in the works, because as I said, I contacted the developer. This translation is for 1.04b and can be used on later versions. The 1.0.3 is the translation version, not the game version.

Second, I don't even know how you would "buy" my translation, because it is not for sale. It has always been FREE to download, you just need to obtain the game itself first. If you are buying this translation, you are getting scammed because I've never sold it.

Anyways, good luck finding the translation you're seeking. Perhaps if you approached the matter in a more civil manner, you'd get more help.
You did say you weren't willing to share it? So Maybe there's no use on asking? and maybe you were talking about how free it was to download maybe you were talking about the demo? And Okay Let's say you didn't retranslate everything but you did make some changes I remember the dialogues box not having any color at all It wasn't blue and I didn't buy YOUR translation I said I buyed it but from a dlsite LOL I thought it was the official one and buyed it

• Angry
Reactions: jcloud212

Mihairusan

Sep 18, 2018
Does anyone know why Milk Seeki stopped making games? There is nothing about this in the blog.

YummyTiger

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2017
And Okay Let's say you didn't retranslate everything but you did make some changes I remember the dialogues box not having any color at all It wasn't blue...
Below is the official marketing image on DLSite. Notice, it has the exact same dialogue boxes. You might want to get that memory checked :cool:

As for buying it from DLSite. If you bought it from the English DLSite, then you have the official translation and this entire conversation makes even less sense. If you bought it from the Japanese DLSite, get a refund and buy it from the English one, problem solved. The DLSite staff will work with you if you mistakenly purchase the wrong product.

Mar 19, 2018
Milk Seeki didn't even make those games... Honestly at this point I'm just hoping that you're just pretending to be stupid and trolling because if you are you definitely got us.
No I just misread the words that he says and said that lol I forgot that the circle's name of this game is Milk Seiki

Mar 19, 2018
Below is the official marketing image on DLSite. Notice, it has the exact same dialogue boxes. You might want to get that memory checked :cool:

As for buying it from DLSite. If you bought it from the English DLSite, then you have the official translation and this entire conversation makes even less sense. If you bought it from the Japanese DLSite, get a refund and buy it from the English one, problem solved. The DLSite staff will work with you if you mistakenly purchase the wrong product.
Yeah I might want to do that again well Okay If you say so I've played this game for a year before and I remember it wasn't the same

kobolet

Sep 20, 2017
anybody have a good ending? i don't understand how to pick up her. all this puzzles not for me, hard to understand

BustyBraixen

Mar 15, 2019
has anyone else had problems running the game? i cant seem to get it to run. it starts up just fine, but when i hit new game to start a run, it crashes. the error message that pops up when it crashes is telling me it cant find a file. specifically a music track from the bgm folder.

here's the issue, the file it wants is written in japanese characters, but all the text for the file names in the folder are a jumbled mess of shit like Å⌐è┘é╔é─_ëñÄqé╠è┘

at first i thought it was because i didnt have a japanese language pack installed, and my comp cant recognise it (even though japanese caharacters showed up just fine in the error window to tell me which track it couldnt find), so i tried installing a japanese langauge pack for my os. I redownloaded the whole thing, but all the files still got saved as mangled text.

this hasnt been an issue for any other game i've downloaded so far, just this one so idk whats wrong :/

kromleth

Feb 1, 2018
Anyone knows what is the use of the suplement you get after completing the second misson from the guild, I use it and she says something like she feels full of energy or something like that, but I see no changes in the stats or when I enter in battle.

DocSilence

Jan 13, 2018
It's been a while since I played this but I think if you take 3 or so of them your character gets addicted to it and you can get one of the endings. if you proceed with the addiction route.

Last edited:

BustyBraixen

Mar 15, 2019
seriously though, how the fuck did everyone here get their games to work???? my game cant get past the main menu without crashing because when it tried to pull files, the game is looking for japanese text, but the file names are a garbled mess of random semicolons, spaces, slashes, and accented letters? help??????

Mihairusan

Sep 18, 2018
seriously though, how the fuck did everyone here get their games to work???? my game cant get past the main menu without crashing because when it tried to pull files, the game is looking for japanese text, but the file names are a garbled mess of random semicolons, spaces, slashes, and accented letters? help??????
Run the unpacker via Local Emulator from Japanese

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
ANYONE HAS full save file?

my save got yeeted deleted ..

also how does one remove all clothes without the mc forcing us not removing it?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes