YummyTiger

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2017
there's no good ending? wtf man
There is a good ending, I don't quite remember what the qualifiers are. You have to have low corruption and have completed all the contacts. There are 4 endings total I believe, and I thought the endings were one of the best things about the game. The developer did a pretty good job, they were all different and a few were quite devious.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
How the fuck I make the screen bigger. My first rpgm game got it running but fuck is it tiny. There no fast travel or map view or some shit? Also there a link to walkthrough where one does not need to make an account to view it?

So walking around naked is entirely impossible? Cause even with putting the corruption over 1000 does nothing

Last edited:

Müsli

Jan 15, 2018
How the fuck I make the screen bigger. My first rpgm game got it running but fuck is it tiny. There no fast travel or map view or some shit? Also there a link to walkthrough where one does not need to make an account to view it?

So walking around naked is entirely impossible? Cause even with putting the corruption over 1000 does nothing
in some you can make the window bigger I always try all the function keys. But apparently not in this one. I use the Windows Magnifier you can also try full screen found in the F1 Function key menu.

pamskwerd

Aug 12, 2018
I like Yummy, one of the few Patreon authors I have some respect for. That said, it could easily be Fall 2018 with his timetable.

For anyone wondering. Game is very playable/good as-is.
fast forward to 2021, can you still say the same? hakhak

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
This here is not the complete game it's just the translation right?
Because I can't get the game to run, since several files are missing.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
This here is not the complete game it's just the translation right?
Because I can't get the game to run, since several files are missing.
I can't be certain but are you missing some RPGM runtime packages? I haven't had any missing file issues.

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
I can't be certain but are you missing some RPGM runtime packages? I haven't had any missing file issues.
Oh wow yes, my bad looks like I was missing one package but I can't tell which one since I just downloaded 5 different and installed them all at once.
(RPG_2000_RTP, RPG_2003_RTP, RPG_VX_102e_RTP, RPG_XP_104e_RTP, RPG_VXAce_100_RTP)

Edit: lol I found out that the RPG_VXAce_RTP is the one needed and after the installation, I should not rename or move that folder to a different location, or else the game won't be able to find those files again, that was causing the problem.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Anyone having issues with the dialogue not appearing? You can press the x,enter and skip button but It's not showing up Then When you close the game and open it up it fixes the problem?

Confused Dude

May 13, 2021
I have what I think is a bug, when I enter the sky castle everything is black, the only thing I can see is the minimap, but nothing else. Is there a way of fixing this?

kobolet

Sep 20, 2017
I have what I think is a bug, when I enter the sky castle everything is black, the only thing I can see is the minimap, but nothing else. Is there a way of fixing this?
in this location there are only artificial light sources, which are switched on by switches, but there are 1-2 of them for rooms and 2-4 for corridors. so there are still a lot of dark places there.

DannyCCC

Oct 30, 2019
Does anyone know how to have her just fully naked? You can take off everything but she keeps saying that she can't walk out naked, even at one point when I got here to in the high 90s corruption and still nothing. Thanks to those that respond and happy new year lads.

YummyTiger

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2017
Does anyone know how to have her just fully naked? You can take off everything but she keeps saying that she can't walk out naked, even at one point when I got here to in the high 90s corruption and still nothing. Thanks to those that respond and happy new year lads.
No, her walking around fully naked was never implemented, beyond maybe the Prince's mansion (I can't remember if you had could be fully naked there).

GeneralMikeYT

Mar 8, 2022
Is this the latest version? The one in onlyhgames is 1.05, here's the link.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes