• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Unity AI Girl (AI 少女) - Modding Directory/Discussion Thread

Vulgrimm

Apr 30, 2020
Hey yall, I tried uploading some character cards through the game's uploader, but I don't see them at all in the Downloads directory. Does it take a while for them to show up or do your own creations not show up for you?

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
buddies one doubt is the StudioNEO of Ai Girl works in the same way that the StudioNEO of Honey Select i try to find Tutorials and Guides for the StudioNEO of Ai Girl but are in Jap even the official guides are in Jap reason obviously but also i saw several tutorials in English for the StudioNEO of HS so if works in the same way i can learn from the turials of HS

heonix

Apr 22, 2018
How do I install it? I tried to extract the zip content (MadWorldInstall folder) into the game directory and it's not working.
probably old news now but in the root folder there is folder called BepInEx>plugins put the .dll directly in there reload game and F away ;)

Alisssa Heart

May 1, 2020
Hiya's!

Can someone point me in the direction of guides to modding Ai Shoujo, as in step by step guides with what programs will be needed, I'm very interested at giving it ago, spesh when there is nothing better to do while in covid lockdown! >.<

Feb 10, 2018
hello, i've downloaded AIS from fitgirl, and now which update should i install? did STN works for this version too?

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Hiya's!

Can someone point me in the direction of guides to modding Ai Shoujo, as in step by step guides with what programs will be needed, I'm very interested at giving it ago, spesh when there is nothing better to do while in covid lockdown! >.<
mmmm there are not so many you can search in you tube for example if you try to use the StudioNe0 V2 there a few but when you search only StudioNeo you will find tht HS that have similar to the StudioNeoV2 , the the StudioNeo of Honey select had more Tutorials in You tube and you can get some idea of how to use it the tools and the enviroment of SNV2
and also you can download the cards to get idea of how to manipulate the values an get different kind of girls and also of men
well this how im doing ahahah im new too but in the time that try to search info and guides or tutorials i found this info hope that will useful for you

thunderbolt6

Sep 29, 2017
Can anybody please share me a particular mod. I've spent the last few days looking for a few character cards then hunt for the missing mod based on the error when loading said cards in the chargen. I've got all except 3 mods. 2 I dont really mind as it just clothing mod (Tsunade's coat), the other was a random sexy cloth that I can easily replace.

However, I really need [AI][K-project][SP001]. Almost one third of my downloaded cards requires that mod. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Reactions: Oviell

Alisssa Heart

May 1, 2020
mmmm there are not so many you can search in you tube for example if you try to use the StudioNe0 V2 there a few but when you search only StudioNeo you will find tht HS that have similar to the StudioNeoV2 , the the StudioNeo of Honey select had more Tutorials in You tube and you can get some idea of how to use it the tools and the enviroment of SNV2
and also you can download the cards to get idea of how to manipulate the values an get different kind of girls and also of men
well this how im doing ahahah im new too but in the time that try to search info and guides or tutorials i found this info hope that will useful for you
Thanx for reply <3,
I shall try searching tutorials for Honey select and go from there!

GasNax

Feb 26, 2020
Does anyone know how to get English Voiceover or Voice-mod that is not like some rat squeaking ??

GasNax

Feb 26, 2020
Hey yall, I tried uploading some character cards through the game's uploader, but I don't see them at all in the Downloads directory. Does it take a while for them to show up or do your own creations not show up for you?
You have to take the png image file and place it in the folder which says Char>Female and you will be able to select the girl in the game itself

GasNax

Feb 26, 2020
hello, i've downloaded AIS from fitgirl, and now which update should i install? did STN works for this version too?
It's better that you drop the fit-girl repack because all the fun is taken away when it's not properly modded like the (screwthisnoise) repack ... If you do not want to download another 30gb data , then I suggest that you find the way to place the cheat in the bepinex folder and make-do with that . If you do not have bepinex you can find it in the main thread along with the cheat that gives unlimited items. Farming is for those who like to grind like in Fallout 4 . The cheat can be found near page 55 of main thread . Good luck . cheers

GasNax

Feb 26, 2020
Hiya's!

You just have to download the pre-modded version of the game. It can be found on the main thread and you can download the torrent. Doing individual mods is gonna be for programmers who have idea about creating games on Unity Game Engine. If you want to learn how to use Unity, search for the Tutorials on YouTube, it's available for free. My suggestion download the R4 Screwthisnoise Repack of the game ... Peace-out