Mod Unity AI Girl (AI 少女) - Modding Directory/Discussion Thread

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
GeForce GT 635M
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3317U CPU @ 1.70GHz
12 GB RAM

I know it can be played, just asking if there will be a mod to do that..
that cpu is dual core and that gpu is weak. thats gonna give you bad performance, only mod that will help are ones that reduce the quality of textures severely

i get 25-39 fps, i run phenom x6(old but has 6 cores) and gtx 1060

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to use the "Agent Trainer" mod to edit the stats?

VinceStormed

Aug 31, 2019
Just going to go ahead and plop this here for anyone else that desires to add custom animations to the game, as I am about to begin that undertaking as well...

Now Enimaroah gave me a challenge for practice in making this something that really works and I will pass that on as a good learning point.

Find and select a hair style you like, load that into your renderer.
Find the female head model and load that into the renderer.
Once you have both meshes, navigate to "c_J_FaceUp_ty" and compute the "Combined Matrix."
Copy the matrix. SB3UGS provides 10 slots for copied information for this purpose.
Navigate to cf_J_n_FaceRoot and paste the matrix you copied.
Compute the inverse of the matrix and "apply changes."

Congratulations you just joined hair to the head model rig.

Now attach your head to the body rig for editing faces and hair physics to your H anim.

Of course you will need some skill with Blender or whatever software you are running. For those with little to no FBX experience in Blender I will leave you this...

Figured I'd hit you with the quote thingy to alert you to this post...
Would you mind sharing the process of this challenge? I can't seem to find the "hair" and "head" anywhere in the installed folder.
Thank you in advance!

NEO_

Apr 4, 2020
Is there a character card viewer/editor? Similar to past illusions games such as honey select. I have found one, "illusioncardsbrowser.exe" not working

crazzy955

Sep 24, 2019
I added some cards to my Game but if i want to start a game it tells me a lot of mods are missing? Pls help someone im pretty new to illusion games but this seems to be super good. btw i got the steam release

Last edited:

NEO_

Apr 4, 2020
I added some cards to my Game but if i want to start a game it tells me a lot of mods are missing? Pls help someone im pretty new to illusion games but this seems to be super good. btw i got the steam release

I believe that depending on which version you have, and the character cards origin. (Me? V4)

Reactions: crazzy955

kazantzakis23

Oct 30, 2019
does anyone have a tutorial to create mods? like export existing texture or import texture? i want to make my own skin texture??

S_Diamond_1

Mar 21, 2020
any mod to change penis size?
The only options you have to change male penis size is pole or telescopic which means that the penis folds behind the head (like a telescope) as it is inserted. That is a Censor Mod which should be included with STN R4. Access the mod through the phone, select settings (gears) then select Mods. The mod you need to change penis is under Censor heading. No.. it will not erase the penis.. LOL

Reactions: Treevo

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
im using the roy 12 mods but the eyes are missing anyone know what to do? im using the better r4 repack btw

notagamer000

Apr 6, 2020
Hello. Is there a way to make a building higher on the Beach Camp on the Island of Ruins? It seems like how tall a building is depends on the ground area available for that building. I’d like to build a taller apartments on a beach of Ruins island. Thanks.

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
just played a little with the new ai graphics......
I am not yet convinced, but it makes a good impression
looks kind of better, kind of not :ROFLMAO:

ai graph.png

but i have a question. the hair is more grainy or pixalated then before...... especially the fine hair on the side. i was sure it is a problem of the anti aliasing, but couldn't make it better.....
What else could it be? or just limited by my hardware.......

Reactions: urcutest

Mattheson

Jun 28, 2017
Can anyone help me with this? It's a bit hard to explain properly, but i will try.

I downloaded the R4 version recently, and currently i'm trying to make adjustments to the sex animations.
I want to be able to move, let's say, a character's arm and hand to place it on another spot (example: man's right hand on girls's ass, i want to move said hand to the waist).

I know you have to use the IK feature for this, i used to do it a lot in Honey Select with no trouble, but in AI it seems to work differently.
When i activate IK for a part of the body or the whole model, it becomes stiff and the animation becomes a mess. I used to adjust this with the Advanced IK mod in HS, but i can't find such thing for AI.

Can someone explain me how can i somehow adjust the intensity of the IK thing so it doesn't become all yanky?

dehrso

Apr 16, 2020
just played a little with the new ai graphics......
I am not yet convinced, but it makes a good impression
looks kind of better, kind of not :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 617588

but i have a question. the hair is more grainy or pixalated then before...... especially the fine hair on the side. i was sure it is a problem of the anti aliasing, but couldn't make it better.....
What else could it be? or just limited by my hardware.......
Looks pretty nice!

Do you/does anyone mind sharing their graphics settings?

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
Looks pretty nice!

Do you/does anyone mind sharing their graphics settings?
i'm using dhh again and didnt save my settings.....
with ai graphics i couldn't get a result that i liked as much as i did with dhh......
but my pc is not good enough to actually play the game....... i just use the studio and the char maker :ROFLMAO:
so maybe that is the problem........

will add my dhh settings

edit: i have seen that i just use the standard settings from dhh and the '' Character_Creator.dhs '' which might be included already

Last edited:

dehrso

Apr 16, 2020
i'm using dhh again and didnt save my settings.....
with ai graphics i couldn't get a result that i liked as much as i did with dhh......
but my pc is not good enough to actually play the game....... i just use the studio and the char maker :ROFLMAO:
so maybe that is the problem........

will add my dhh settings

edit: i have seen that i just use the standard settings from dhh and the '' Character_Creator.dhs '' which might be included already
thanks for your reply.

hmmm, for some reason I don't have that .dhs file in my game folder... strange.

I just find it weird in general that people share character cards, but don't share graphics settings xD it's what makes the characters actually look good imo