Mod Unity AI Girl (AI 少女) - Modding Directory/Discussion Thread

nobodyforever

Apr 1, 2019
Found an made by named [AI] PVCollider 0.2:
preview-576x510.png
Looks very promising! He needs people to test the mod for him so I figured I'll put it here since I haven't seen it mentioned yet

Last edited:
Reactions: HiddenGameMember
Jun 2, 2020
Okay, so I have a question... I dabbled a bit in importing items into PlayHome Studio with moderate success. I was wondering if anyone could guide us all towards a tutorial which pertains to AI Girl(Zip Studio and sideloader?)?

In PlayHome, I imported stuff into Unity, textured them etc, exported as a unity3d asset bundle... checked the names and so on in the SBUtility and created a text file to use with HOOH's Item resolver(plus one for rigged items)... but all that information is gone after Hongfire went down.... I have a LOT of (actually legal, but not the way I intend to use it :p) assets lying around I could share... I just exported two horse cocks (rigged too) just waiting to be implemented. I don't know where to go from here though without the item resolver xD

I also have the abandoned Gas Station, Hospital, weapons and all sorts of other shit we could all use to create scenes... but from here I need some HERP..... HERPES ME (Gintama :p)

Edit: I also notice that I cannot open any of my exports in the SBUtility now -.- I will attach the file so that if anyone is willing; they can take a look at it(I will upload to MEGA instead - extension is not allowed here) . There is a dog penis (rigged) and 2 horse penises (rigged) in there, so NSFW ^^ (*Person opens the file in the workplace for a quick peek - boss looks over shoulder*) :-D
Noooooooooooo! Link is failed! Could you upload again? I want the horse cock on my futanari!

Feb 23, 2019
Noooooooooooo! Link is failed! Could you upload again? I want the horse cock on my futanari!
The files were already ported and I do not think I have them anymore. I saw the horse dicks on the ai discord server :-D Edit: try this - I do not know what version this is though, I dont have the game installed anymore. Found this on the discord in the clusterfuck of posts there

Jun 2, 2020
The files were already ported and I do not think I have them anymore. I saw the horse dicks on the ai discord server :-D Edit: try this - I do not know what version this is though, I dont have the game installed anymore. Found this on the discord in the clusterfuck of posts there
Errrr……OK, this mod can't work in my game or NEOV2.:cry:
one of files have a tag "HoneySelect":unsure:

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
hi buddies did someone know how to add a Tatoo in the Character Creator i try with the overlays but this apply for the skin in general or the face i only want to put a small image like the tattos but i dont know how to insert or in which folder i have to put the image

Reactions: EroShane

Mr57

Nov 15, 2019
excuse me, i have a little problem,when i fight with girl that cock had been puncturing girl's body...
it's normal for now?

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
hi buddies did someone know how to add a Tatoo in the Character Creator i try with the overlays but this apply for the skin in general or the face i only want to put a small image like the tattos but i dont know how to insert or in which folder i have to put the image
Export the skin preset
Open in Photoshop (whatever you use)
Create a new layer with transparency
Draw your tattoo how you want it (using the skin base for reference)
Delete the base layer skin
Export the PNG with transparency
Copy it to ROOT:/Game_Folder/UserData/Overlays/Body
Open maker and apply

• Red Heart
Reactions: LewdGoogle

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Export the skin preset
Open in Photoshop (whatever you use)
Create a new layer with transparency
Draw your tattoo how you want it (using the skin base for reference)
Delete the base layer skin
Export the PNG with transparency
Copy it to ROOT:/Game_Folder/UserData/Overlays/Body
Open maker and apply
Thanks Ero Sensei

• Haha
Reactions: EroShane