Mod Unity AI Girl (AI 少女) - Modding Directory/Discussion Thread

Grifonj

Nov 1, 2018
Use the mobile phone in the game, click on contacts, choose the character, press [Numpad Enter] hope this helps
I am using the highest repack, I think R6? Anyways, the Agent Trainer will NOT work with that version. Is there any other known ways to undo cards made by others? I really wish to try and develop a couple on my own efforts.

Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I am using the highest repack, I think R6? Anyways, the Agent Trainer will NOT work with that version. Is there any other known ways to undo cards made by others? I really wish to try and develop a couple on my own efforts.
It's been replaced by the "pause" button cheat menu. Same end results except you cannot lock her desire timers that I have seen anyway, which kind of sucks, but you can switch her progress states 1-4 hearts, and simply type in her attribute stats manually, press enter/return or click on another stat, then check in game, it should change the same as the trainer sliders.

FarlunCeyric

Sep 4, 2019
Hey guys, not sure if this wasn't adressed before:

Is there any mod to increase the amount of H scenes for lesbians, both player-girl and girl-girl?

There seems to be A LOT of h animations for guy/futa that would easily work (licking, kissing, cunnilingus, anilingus etc.) in lesbian pairings. Heck, if you do them with a futa the penis dissapears so it looks like a normal lesbian scene. And yet they seem to be unavailable for lesbians...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019

Is there any mod to increase the amount of H scenes for lesbians, both player-girl and girl-girl?

There seems to be A LOT of h animations for guy/futa that would easily work (licking, kissing, cunnilingus, anilingus etc.) in lesbian pairings. Heck, if you do them with a futa the penis dissapears so it looks like a normal lesbian scene. And yet they seem to be unavailable for lesbians...
Nah there are just what we have currently with the official updates. It seems that no one has put that together 100% yet. People that understand the coding portion of it all like Hooh and Enamorah have limited availability and low animation skills. People with the animation skills are confused with the encoding/packing processes needed to make it work for this game. That has been an issue for months. Also, I've never given it a true effort myself, but I've had it explained to me. If I were to animate the loops and then present it to them they might apply it as a patch and then explain how they did it, but I've just been hammered for time with work lately.

Also this is a massive undertaking. You would need to replace each position one by one. Each position is literally 12+ miniature animation loops that are like 1-3 seconds long with one longer climax and one idle scene that is like 8-10 seconds then like 10-15 second loops. Each animation loop is also 6 parts (not counting sounds) being the male body, male head, male genitals (with uncensor/better penetration) female body, female head, female genitals (US/BP). Making each position a collection of about 84+ individual animations that need to sync just right. Every thrust is an animation loop, and to make it non mechanical, you need multiple variants of each one to be randomly chosen. Then each speed increase and the nearing climax anims are separate. So it's a crazy amount of work and trial in error.

UPDATE: Another problem is that the number of available animation slots seems hardcoded and the amount of menu positions. Chances are as I addressed previously, if you wanted more lesbian or futa positions, you would need to essentially make a lesbian version or futa version of the game and replace the positions for straight sex positions thus nullifying them. You could set aside the files and overwrite them back and forth, reload the game, then they would work, but that is a pain. You'd also lose the files if you updated with the alternate position packs in place etc...

NOTE: It could be coded as a sideloader option with a late update loop, thus overwriting everything else, but then that is another story altogether with how you write the code in C# for the engine to read it differently. In this case the original code is there, just ignored. Also, this would be a pain in that whenever a new position update is released the mod would need to be updated and redone all over. That was my #1 turn off of the idea. Having to redo the work again and again.

Last edited:
Reactions: FarlunCeyric

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019

It would be easier to use body morphs to make a feminine futa main then replace the penis with the dildo and remove their balls. Just IMHO.

Reactions: FarlunCeyric

FarlunCeyric

Sep 4, 2019
Yeah but what I was asking is the possibility of unlocking already existing straight scenes for lesbian sex - They all work perfectly with a futa main, and a male/futa player can do cunnilingus, kiss etc., if you have a futa even her penis dissapears there, but they don't seem available for female PC on girl sex.

Apart from that, judging by what you said - This game seems to have extremely crappy code if so much stuff is hardcoded.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Apart from that, judging by what you said - This game seems to have extremely crappy code if so much stuff is hardcoded.
Yes... It is very sloppy. I do Unity games in the HDRP pipeline. They left a bunch of stock Unity tools code in there (the tools aren't used, just wasted space and potential for errors) and have several layers of post processing that could've all been done in a single Unity plugin, or two at most, but they have about 4 or 5 active, some doing the same thing twice -- which is resource hogging and just amateurish.

However, having crossed paths with some of the devs and folks that know them, I found out some strange and dark reality regarding the mature gaming world in Japan. They are all run by the Yakuza mafia. Everything is underfunded and all these guys are forced to slam out these games in ridiculous time. Also most people are student programmers looking to make quick money and no seasoned programmer would get caught doing this kind of work because over there it's a "you bring shame on your family" scenario. Which puts it in better perspective and makes you feel kind of bad for them.

My step-son is an EDM DJ in Kyoto Japan now and he really explained out how cruddy the entertainment industry is if you aren't "family friendly."

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Yeah but what I was asking is the possibility of unlocking already existing straight scenes for lesbian sex - They all work perfectly with a futa main, and a male/futa player can do cunnilingus, kiss etc., if you have a futa even her penis dissapears there, but they don't seem available for female PC on girl sex.
I understood what you meant, maybe my ramblings were not concise. People have tried that but it breaks the animations. The only functional workaround idea would be to reprogram all the animations to allow female+female instead of male+female which would be a major overhaul. It is because the male and female models have a completely different bone count and physics algorithms. Thus the reason the Futa (as main) is a male frame with boobs, hips, and softer features (but examine the shoulders) -- think trans-woman. Futa "female" NPCs are female frame -- think trans-man. They aren't interchangeable at all.

There is a plugin that unlocks all sex animations anywhere but it can also break the animations as it will force allow any animation scenario -- but I've never used it personally.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Yes... It is very sloppy. I do Unity games in the HDRP pipeline. They left a bunch of stock Unity tools code in there (the tools aren't used, just wasted space and potential for errors) and have several layers of post processing that could've all been done in a single Unity plugin, or two at most, but they have about 4 or 5 active, some doing the same thing twice -- which is resource hogging and just amateurish.

However, having crossed paths with some of the devs and folks that know them, I found out some strange and dark reality regarding the mature gaming world in Japan. They are all run by the Yakuza mafia. Everything is underfunded and all these guys are forced to slam out these games in ridiculous time. Also most people are student programmers looking to make quick money and no seasoned programmer would get caught doing this kind of work because over there it's a "you bring shame on your family" scenario. Which puts it in better perspective and makes you feel kind of bad for them.

My step-son is an EDM DJ in Kyoto Japan now and he really explained out how cruddy the entertainment industry is if you aren't "family friendly."
That what u say is quite enlighting,today quality is seriously very crappy of those games nowadays. I wonder what could be done if bunch of really dedicated modder would took this game on workshop.Mods for AA2 done little magic with that game,i remember making my pc best of study and sports make him unhealthy popular with certain mods

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
That what u say is quite enlighting,today quality is seriously very crappy of those games nowadays. I wonder what could be done if bunch of really dedicated modder would took this game on workshop.Mods for AA2 done little magic with that game,i remember making my pc best of study and sports make him unhealthy popular with certain mods
The sky is the limit -- but the problem is that it all needs to be unpacked and we need to figure out what Unity modules they used for each thing to repack it all. I would assume they may have used some premium modules and they can get quite pricey. However, yeah, the game can be fully rebuilt from the ground up. I don't know why someone hasn't created a new "construction island," yet. Would be nice and add to continued play values to create new places to build. Also new global tilesets and retextures would be nice to make the game look better while reducing strain. Optimization is the biggest problem with the new titles.

notagirl333

Jun 7, 2020
Hello there. Quick question: can i make my own voice packs? i have no programming/modding skills. i know how to cut and save audio and thats it. Is there an easy way to get from that to installing my own voice packs?

jeannotginto

Jul 22, 2017
Hello.
sorry i am a newbie
I have BoneModHarmony.dll and 0Harmony.dll
How to install and use the bonemod? and where to find the latest version?
thank you in advance

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Hi Guys
one doubt its possible add more Expression Settings
11.PNG

i mean like examples of the follow images that the both eyes are open but one is half open

1606227584739.png 1606232101450.png 913455_1605181694433.png

Last edited:
Reactions: MondoTough

Psilocide

Sep 6, 2017
Hey Guys,
I'm somewhat new to modding, and hoped to get some initial guidance on a couple things -
1 - If I wanted to make a mod that would adjust breast shapes - specifically trying to find ways to make them still look realistic when they're larger, and ways to give them more roundness at larger sizes (since they tend to flatten against the body (yes I know that part's less realistic)- How would I do that? Could it be done through something like the push-up mod? Or is this far outside the abilities of a beginner?
2 - I noticed some of the mods for selecting the body's build (specifically like XQ 04, etc) create slight indentations where clothing straps for a particular outfit would go. Is it possible to make something like that with stronger indentations (such as for breasts, hips, that are straining against a too-tight bikini), and would it be possible to make it tied to a 'clothed' state, so that it disappears when clothes are removed?

I know those are a lot, but if anyone can point me in the right direction to start, I'd be super appreciative.

Reactions: a1110

ranxin

Feb 22, 2021
I installed DHH mod. I press F, but it does not work. I cant even move my camera anymore. Does it need HF patch to work?

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2018
Hi all,
Are there any mods for capturing video/animations in HS2 or StudioNeoV2? It seems like there was something like that for V1, but I haven't been able to find anything for V2.