• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

P-111

Dec 5, 2017
Was there any more scene after you recovered in mid air w/ 10>agility? cause after that it goes back to the house and nothing. Did I miss something or it's a slot for next update?

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Was there any more scene after you recovered in mid air w/ 10>agility? cause after that it goes back to the house and nothing. Did I miss something or it's a slot for next update?
Nope, you're cool. To me; recovering in mid-air is a middle ground path; not good not bad either so I started with both good and bad paths first. There's still an even worse path that doesn't have a follow-up either.

Don't worry; your Romanov is still fine (more than some can say); you'll have plenty of content to enjoy in future updates ;)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Don't worry; your Romanov is still fine
I have to question your definition of "fine".

If by fine you mean an overly horny tentacled she beast that brutally murdered her boyfriend in the throes of passion and now seems to want to fuck anything with an appendage or orifice then, yeah, she's peachy.

Please don't work as a doctor.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I have to question your definition of "fine".

If by fine you mean an overly horny tentacled she beast that brutally murdered her boyfriend in the throes of passion and now seems to want to fuck anything with an appendage or orifice then, yeah, she's peachy.

Please don't work as a doctor.
That she is... I'd question the tentacle part though, might have overcome that little bit. She's also gearing up for her next update, right after our latest game gets it's v0.1 release.

And would it shock you to know we worked in medical games before hitting the indie scene? True story... and now you know why we aren't allowed to do that no more...

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Fan Sig:
View attachment 77907
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/03/89314_aohmoar-fan.gif
What a loverly gift, thank you most sincerely Krull my friend!

Now... do I dare use it in my signature and rock all my posts in style or let Unshi take this one... "Lucky Dev Problems", am I right?

Ok, he beat me to it. Damn you, you quick waking *&^%$£?!LMNOP!

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
What a loverly gift, thank you most sincerely Krull my friend!

Now... do I dare use it in my signature and rock all my posts in style or let Unshi take this one... "Lucky Dev Problems", am I right?

Ok, he beat me to it. Damn you, you quick waking *&^%$£?!LMNOP!
With pleasure, ye, he was online at the time, but , sharing is caring.:)

Reactions: AgentsOfHeels

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Why does it say damaged or something when i try to unpack it?
Because Nat is a little worse for ware after we spend som time with her? No?

I don't know what to tell you, it shoudn't do that. Did you use either WinRar or 7-Zip to unpack it? Works fine for me when I use them. Let me know how it turns out.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes