• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
the new version is out! let's get some eyes on this
Sorry to deflate your enthusiasm bud, but it isn't. We're still working on the v0.1 of our other game. We only released the Jan build out to the lower tiers of backers is all.

Reactions: eeee

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
This game rocks.... Wish I knew how to develop a game
Thank you very much, Sir Larry.

At the risk of sounding like a motivational speaker, it is really just mostly hard work and an innate perversion to drive it all forward. I'm sure if you gave it a damn good try you'd come up with something worth while. That said, Unshi does have some artistic talent, right? Would you believe he's only been an "artist" for 2 years (1 of them on the job working on our games) and before that was a pure programmer? As I said, a lot of hard work on his end getting those skills good enough to try pay the pills. That's also worth a pat on the back, and if he can do it I'm sure with enough grit you can to!

Reactions: AgentsOfHeels

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thank you very much, Sir Larry.

At the risk of sounding like a motivational speaker, it is really just mostly hard work and an innate perversion to drive it all forward. I'm sure if you gave it a damn good try you'd come up with something worth while. That said, Unshi does have some artistic talent, right? Would you believe he's only been an "artist" for 2 years (1 of them on the job working on our games) and before that was a pure programmer? As I said, a lot of hard work on his end getting those skills good enough to try pay the pills. That's also worth a pat on the back, and if he can do it I'm sure with enough grit you can to!
When did I officially became an artist? Oh the humanity, my childhood is ruined, ruined I tell you! :p

For reals, thanks for the words buddy. But yeah spook's right; I did train myself in photoshop and daz3d while I was working as a programmer. Bugged here and there my colleagues as much as I could and i finally started doing it on my own. So yeah, I'd say passion is the best partner you can have in this biz; that and spook, but the latter is mine :p

Reactions: BeWilder

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Game used to be updated like every two months, now with another game being developed... Does this mean it will be updated once every 4 months? I'm not sure if I would still remember this game when it updates.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Game used to be updated like every two months, now with another game being developed... Does this mean it will be updated once every 4 months? I'm not sure if I would still remember this game when it updates.
Nah, it won't be that long. AoH updated every 2 months not by design by necessity, there just wasn't enough time to handling everything alone. Now there are 2 of us we're able to do it much quicker and that added time cancels out the time lost to development on NTR (our other game). It'll likely be about the same time between updates as always. The reason AoH hasn't been updated in a while now is we're actually doing a double update on Noemi's story (already launched her Origin Story Mini-VN and are now working on the main game v0.1) but when we're back on track things will settle down and see regular updates on both sided in time.

But hey, good things are worth waiting for anyway, right?

Dinker

May 15, 2017
That would be like copyrighting the name Rogers (Captain America).
And that's not possible. However they could make a case of the name in combination with the looks (Redhead with tight black bodysuit), occupation (spy) and even the name of the game (Agents of Heel - Agents of Shield). However, the name alone can't be used for a copyright claim.
That would be a trademark violation, which is quite possible!

Also the English in those screenshots... terrible.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018

Well the, won't you be glad to know that a native English speaker now writes the game... see, we pay attention to our weaknesses and adapt to make better product. Happy days to all!

Dinker

May 15, 2017
Well then, you'll be glad to know that a native English speaker now writes the game... see, we pay attention to our weaknesses and adapt to make a better product. Happy days to all!
Hooray! You may want to get them to update the first post with some new screens, so people don't get the wrong idea. :)

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
In other news, we posted our goals for April today if people are interested on following our progress and aims0 ( )... and to cut to the bottom, we also launched a for our games and the greater beWilderverse, for any and all fans to hang out. So do come on by if you want to follow along and chat, question etc.

Cheers all.

Oh, and @Dinker, that's not a bad idea. Those are a year old too and only from the first version. We'll get on that some time soon I'm sure

Reactions: blink66 and Dinker

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

Doh; that was a tough one. I admit it, my english is not great... but terrible? That one hurt . Guess I won't be allowed near my keyboard now anymore XD.

I'm kidding ofc, is good to know ones weak spots; I'm quite outside of my comfort zone when it comes to writing in english so yeah, as soon as I could i let that be handled by spook who does a much better job than me at it.

We're not gonna discuss copyright matters (even less so in a pirate forum... duh) but I'll say you have nothing to worry about; checked everything I needed to check before starting this project ;)

Reactions: BeWilder

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Doh; that was a tough one. I admit it, my english is not great... but terrible? That one hurt . Guess I won't be allowed near my keyboard now anymore XD.

I'm kidding ofc, is good to know ones weak spots; I'm quite outside of my comfort zone when it comes to writing in english so yeah, as soon as I could i let that be handled by spook who does a much better job than me at it.
I would say your English is quite good, with the screenshots the only obvious mistake is a "pair of hours" (should be a couple of hours, or a few hours) in the 'shower screenshot'. I would say some of the narrative could be improved, but it reads fine in the main. It is not obvious that you are not an native English speaker, just some of the word choices where the meaning is very similiar gives it away.

Reactions: AgentsOfHeels

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hey all, a crosspost from our other game's thread on here. It's also relevant here since it's about Kate, so enjoy!

Hey there everyone, hope you've all had yourselves a great Easter weekend!

We took a holiday this weekend but not a day off! Unshi put some effort into upskilling in the visual effects areas, a rare treat! We figured we'd share the fruit of his efforts with y'all in the holiday spirit. Sou here you go!

Don't dare tell us you wouldn't invite her in!

You can find out a little more about the render if you're interested over on the post about it: " "

See ya around, we've got a hot young body to warm up, so we'll see you in a while!

- beWilder

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hi again all! Today we've got some special celebrations to share with you all! Our project, Agents of Heels, turned 1 year old this week! It's been a hell of a year we tell ya! To mark the occasion we did a comparison of how far Unshi has come as an artist from the beginning of his time with Daz until now, definitely a site to see if you like pretty things!

Its got all the AoH and NTR favs, as well as some parody concepts of Metriod and DBZ to boot. Come on by and have some virtual cake on us!

Here's to years more of beWilderverse adventures!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 33 Votes