Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
There are several if I recall... dancing slutty with your neighbour, sitting with the asian guy in the club...

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hey guys, a bit of news for fans of this game. As was mentioned in a few of the patron posts linked to this thread, the Agents of Heels series has been amalgamated with another game in the works by the same dev and updated to be under the beWilder name. The game is still very much a focus of our development, so no change there.

This post is mainly just a heads up for most but we'd also like to ask a favour of the mods too please. The patreon link on the OP is now a 404, the projects url has be renamed to . Can we get that updated, pretty please? And if it's not too much trouble can we also get the Developer name in thread updated to "beWilder" rather than "Agents of Heels", and the game name to include "Agents of Heels: Misadventures of Agent Romanov".

Thank guys and all the best! I'm sure I'll be seeing you all around the forums

Reactions: Viatovic

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Anyone have a download link to the walkthrough file? I don't want to keep coming to this tread whenever i want to know what to do in the game.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Anyone have a download link to the walkthrough file? I don't want to keep coming to this tread whenever i want to know what to do in the game.
Oh, sorry for that. And you don't want to use the search function in this page neither? Damnit, what a waste of time.

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
It's not about me being lazy, but rather about my PC being very weak with only 2GB of RAM memory, so i can't open a lot of stuff at the same time, and chrome (the navigator i use) consumes a lot of RAM memory in my pc, so it gets kinda slow to use the pc with both the game and chrome open, if getting a download link for the walkthrough is not possible, then i'll try the search function.

Nice sarcasm by the way

Reactions: UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
It's not about me being lazy, but rather about my PC being very weak with only 2GB of RAM memory, so i can't open a lot of stuff at the same time, and chrome (the navigator i use) consumes a lot of RAM memory in my pc, so it gets kinda slow to use the pc with both the game and chrome open, if getting a download link for the walkthrough is not possible, then i'll try the search function.

Nice sarcasm by the way
Search.jpg
Instead of save write walkthrough

The 5th result.
This way is much faster than waiting for an answer.

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018

This post is mainly just a heads up for most but we'd also like to ask a favour of the mods too please. The patreon link on the OP is now a 404, the projects url has be renamed to . Can we get that updated, pretty please? And if it's not too much trouble can we also get the Developer name in thread updated to "beWilder" rather than "Agents of Heels", and the game name to include "Agents of Heels: Misadventures of Agent Romanov".

Ok, so its pretty clear I'm going to have to hit people up so this request doesn't get lost. I was hoping not to have to bother people directly and intrude on their 'special time'. @Milos can we get the tread/op update, please? @UncleVT , you seem to be keeping an supportive eye on what we're up to (good man), is there anyone else I can ask for the change in case Milos is busy? I'd rather not spam all the mods individually. Thanks guys!

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
My name is not Milos. :angel:
That it is not but a fine job you did none the less. Thank you kindly good Sir Klx!

I also seem to have the Developer logo too, also very nice.

Carry on fapping people, our business is concluded here and I know a horny Redhead waiting for your attention in game who you should be spending your time with rather than me.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Ok, so its pretty clear I'm going to have to hit people up so this request doesn't get lost. I was hoping not to have to bother people directly and intrude on their 'special time'. @Milos can we get the tread/op update, please? @UncleVT , you seem to be keeping an supportive eye on what we're up to (good man), is there anyone else I can ask for the change in case Milos is busy? I'd rather not spam all the mods individually. Thanks guys!
Sorry, I can't. As Jr. uploader don't have the rigths.

(I don't know to who @klx blow to be Uploader)

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Sorry, I can't. As Jr. uploader don't have the rigths.
It's cool. I was asking in case you knew somebody on here who would be able to but klx already stepped in and sorted it out. Thanks anyway buddy.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes