12thBeardVNs

Oct 5, 2017
@AgentsOfHeels Just from a quick glance at your Patreon page while waiting for the game to download, I can tell you have a real dedication to this project, I can respect that, too many Devs just make games and don't really care how it turns out, only looking for money, I'm glad there are still good Devs like yourself out there that actually care about making the best game possible, man!! I'm definitely going to pledge to your Patreon when I get paid!! Looking forward to more content in the future!

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
So played the game and well... let's just say I liked more the last update.
It's not bad... but I'm a huge comic nerd... and that Selina and Ivy turned me off badly.
Another unforgivable crime was using Elektra's attire from the FOX movies... but that was my fault.

I read "Elektra" and my nerd-mind jumped directly to the comic attire... and well, the leather pants are hot, but Frank Miller's Elektra is another level of hotness.
Add that I'm one of those weird males that doesn't get especially off seeing two lesbians... so pushing the Kate subplot does nothing for me.

It was easy to see the change of writer... but he needs to tone it down a little bit.
He's really good, but sometimes goes the extra mile when he shouldn't.

And now... let's talk spoilers.
Right now, there are four paths, right, @AgentsOfHeels?
Mission 1 Succesful with the military backup = stripper scene.
Mission 1 Succesful being naughty without the military backup = no further scenes in this update.
Mission 1 Failed without killing the prisioner = the tentacle route for the game, right?
Mission 1 Failed killing the prisioner = no further scenes in this update.

Reactions: Terry Bishop

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
@AgentsOfHeels Just from a quick glance at your Patreon page while waiting for the game to download, I can tell you have a real dedication to this project, I can respect that, too many Devs just make games and don't really care how it turns out, only looking for money, I'm glad there are still good Devs like yourself out there that actually care about making the best game possible, man!! I'm definitely going to pledge to your Patreon when I get paid!! Looking forward to more content in the future!
That is a heck of a compliment, thank you, I really appreciate it. I can tell you one thing, itll only get better :p

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
So played the game and well... let's just say I liked more the last update.
It's not bad... but I'm a huge comic nerd... and that Selina and Ivy turned me off badly.
Another unforgivable crime was using Elektra's attire from the FOX movies... but that was my fault.

I read "Elektra" and my nerd-mind jumped directly to the comic attire... and well, the leather pants are hot, but Frank Miller's Elektra is another level of hotness.
Add that I'm one of those weird males that doesn't get especially off seeing two lesbians... so pushing the Kate subplot does nothing for me.

It was easy to see the change of writer... but he needs to tone it down a little bit.
He's really good, but sometimes goes the extra mile when he shouldn't.

And now... let's talk spoilers.
Right now, there are four paths, right, @AgentsOfHeels?
Mission 1 Succesful with the military backup = stripper scene.
Mission 1 Succesful being naughty without the military backup = no further scenes in this update.
Mission 1 Failed without killing the prisioner = the tentacle route for the game, right?
Mission 1 Failed killing the prisioner = no further scenes in this update.
Firsts things firsts... I don't consider myself a comic nerd since I've seen enough people out there while working on videogames that can pretty much tell you every detail of a voice actor in a game... i can only imagine how can the equivalent can be with comics XD

That said, I consider myself versed in the universe and characters but mines are just that... mines. Is fairly ovbious that Nat is not a Nat you may find anywhere else even if she shares some background with the original character. Story and universe are unique and there's a background behind it so characters are as I see them in my universe. Ivy is more planty, more gooy, more thorny... and her appearence is reflected. Even with that I think she still looks hot as hell. Cat is heavily inspired by the last batman movie cat (imo, the hottest) but a younger version. If the outfit is what turned you off... just wait till you see the one she'll pull off after rolling through the Agency... that's all I can read :p.

That was a bit of a rant... in summary what I mean is that Cat from comics, movies, games or the Gotham tv show is completely different... same happens in my universe.

Did that answer your concern?

About the other topic, yes, those paths and their follow-ups are correct. I had a lot of work outside AoH this version so I decided to pull out 3 scenes; 2 giving conclusion to the most drastic and the best path and an additional one. Those are really long scenes tho and add a lot of background to the story I'm sure the player wants to have.

Reactions: eeee and Viatovic

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
@AgentsOfHeels But seriously what is the deal with the whole "BeWilder universe" I didn't really get that clearly when I pledged, apparently you're making multiple games within a certain universe or something?

Are they gonna be through one patreon page or multiple pages or what, are you gonna alternate releases of each game, so many questions.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Firsts things firsts... I don't consider myself a comic nerd since I've seen enough people out there while working on videogames that can pretty much tell you every detail of a voice actor in a game... i can only imagine how can the equivalent can be with comics XD

That said, I consider myself versed in the universe and characters but mines are just that... mines. Is fairly ovbious that Nat is not a Nat you may find anywhere else even if she shares some background with the original character. Story and universe are unique and there's a background behind it so characters are as I see them in my universe. Ivy is more planty, more gooy, more thorny... and her appearence is reflected. Even with that I think she still looks hot as hell. Cat is heavily inspired by the last batman movie cat (imo, the hottest) but a younger version. If the outfit is what turned you off... just wait till you see the one she'll pull off after rolling through the Agency... that's all I can read :p.

That was a bit of a rant... in summary what I mean is that Cat from comics, movies, games or the Gotham tv show is completely different... same happens in my universe.

Did that answer your concern?

About the other topic, yes, those paths and their follow-ups are correct. I had a lot of work outside AoH this version so I decided to pull out 3 scenes; 2 giving conclusion to the most drastic and the best path and an additional one. Those are really long scenes tho and add a lot of background to the story I'm sure the player wants to have.
Look, as I said... is my problem more than anything.
When I read Elektra, this came to my mind:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not this:

Both are hot, but the first design has much more affinity with the comic-book Nat that you have been doing.
The same applies with Ivy and Selina...
Selina, at least for me... is another curvy milf with a hourglass figure, not jailbait.
And Ivy... well, here she's too "planty" for me, but again, this are MY tastes, is not yours or the game's fault.

Nat is still hot and is the MC, so I'm still happy with the game.
My only fair criticism is the writing, that is still good, but in this update, at least for a few moments, was too much.
Show, don't tell.

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Look, as I said... is my problem more than anything.
When I read Elektra, this came to my mind:

Not this:

Both are hot, but the first design has much more affinity with the comic-book Nat that you have been doing.
The same applies with Ivy and Selina...
Selina, at least for me... is another curvy milf with a hourglass figure, not jailbait.
And Ivy... well, here she's too "planty" for me, but again, this are MY tastes, is not yours or the game's fault.

Nat is still hot and is the MC, so I'm still happy with the game.
My only fair criticism is the writing, that is still good, but in this update, at least for a few moments, was too much.
Show, don't tell.

I get ya, believe me, I'm not a huge fan of movies' Elektra either myself. The outfit she wears is due to making more sense storywise; she's trained in the same place as Nat in my universe... makes no sense to have her in a ninja-like suit while Nat pulls off a sexy latex suit XD.

Cat is the anti-hero in my world. She plays the role of the villain who finds herself forced to save the world; she is the opposite of Nat in every way while still having a good heart behind.

Reactions: Viatovic

Yours95

Apr 29, 2017
Have to say that this one is a great game, but it would be great to have some sort of walkthrough or more like a list of which choices lead to the content that is present in the version, otherwise it can be a lot loading and saving back and forth, hoping that this choice will lead to the content present in the game. ( could be done without spoilers, i know that technicaly it could be done even by me but i just dont have that much time right now).

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Have to say that this one is a great game, but it would be great to have some sort of walkthrough or more like a list of which choices lead to the content that is present in the version, otherwise it can be a lot loading and saving back and forth, hoping that this choice will lead to the content present in the game. ( could be done without spoilers, i know that technicaly it could be done even by me but i just dont have that much time right now).
Hahah, same happened to me unfortunately :p. But yeah, your request is well recieved, and youre not the first one to suggest it. It will be adressed at some point.

12thBeardVNs

Oct 5, 2017
That is a heck of a compliment, thank you, I really appreciate it. I can tell you one thing, itll only get better :p
No problem, man. I played through the game as soon as it downloaded, and all I can say is WOW, this is GREAT, the renders are quality, the grammar is MILES ahead of some of these other games on here, you've certainly gained a follower! I'm going to keep an eye on this for a long time coming, keep up the awesome work!!!

Reactions: AgentsOfHeels

kazoo81

Apr 26, 2017
Is there a some kind of walkthrough? Or at least can someone tell me what different stats do?

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Is there a some kind of walkthrough? Or at least can someone tell me what different stats do?
Right now, the only stat that matters is agility... with 10+ while doing the first mission you can flawlessly end it without backup.

Reactions: tomislazy

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Ten bucks that I'm not paying for you? :closedeyesmile:

Linger_Dinger

Nov 21, 2017
@AgentsOfHeels But seriously what is the deal with the whole "BeWilder universe" I didn't really get that clearly when I pledged, apparently you're making multiple games within a certain universe or something?

Are they gonna be through one patreon page or multiple pages or what, are you gonna alternate releases of each game, so many questions.
The Whole "BeWilder Universe" is just like kind of parody "Marvel Universe" Just like Marvel got multiple movies of each character in their universe like Ironman, Thor and Captain America we will have games for each character. There won't any multiple patreon pages. It will be on one patreon page. It's just like akabur.

Correct me if I am wrong please.

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
The Whole "BeWilder Universe" is just like kind of parody "Marvel Universe" Just like Marvel got multiple movies of each character in their universe like Ironman, Thor and Captain America we will have games for each character. There won't any multiple patreon pages. It will be on one patreon page. It's just like akabur.

Correct me if I am wrong please.
You're not wrong; but there will be games with characters and stories besides the ones you see in Nat's game. What you describe is what Agents of Heels was and is. BeWilder is my associaton with Spook to push our capacities further and be able to create much more ambitious games that would take forever for a single person to do. Some will be about superheroes some will not.

The beWilderverse is our universe together, AoH is contained in it, which means that regular people in other games might hear what's happening in NY in the news, for example, but not necessarily participate in the AoH story. But yeah, Akabur is a huge inspiration (as it should be for anyone doing this kind of games) to what we are looking for.

And no, there will not be multiple Patreon pages due to our association, we are exploring financial methods to adapt and grow in the future, but we'll stick with one Patreon page for now. We are not "that" kind of videogames creators (you know me by now). In this regard we are both in the same boat and we really understand each other; we both started as supporters so ours are our biggest concern. Not you tho, you silly, dirty pirates! jk :p

Reactions: tomislazy
3.90 star(s) 33 Votes