• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dReamboy

Dec 11, 2017
Which Visual C ++ do I need and where can I download it?
Since the support for Visual had ended by Microsoft?
Please help me??!! ;)

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I think I am going to have to give up on this game when I go to Spore island all I get is (image). I can walk back and forth and that's it, It happened in 029 update and and now the same in 030 update,It's a shame but I do not feel like downloading 11.5Gb for the full game again and having the same thing happen.
You don't need to download whole game as there are update only (around 500-600 mb) and this looks like you used old saves. Old saves won't work. Yet you don't need to start from begin every single update. There are savegames with each update that will alow you to go on with game without need to start all over again. Saves from previous version will cause numerous glitches and this may be one :)

Reactions: kolobezka

Oldfox

Donor
May 7, 2017
You don't need to download whole game as there are update only (around 500-600 mb) and this looks like you used old saves. Old saves won't work. Yet you don't need to start from begin every single update. There are savegames with each update that will alow you to go on with game without need to start all over again. Saves from previous version will cause numerous glitches and this may be one :)
Already using UpdateWillyD-029_to_030 supplied and I am using the savegame00/savegame01 also supplied.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Already using UpdateWillyD-029_to_030 supplied and I am using the savegame00/savegame01 also supplied.
You can send me your saves so I may check what is wrong there. Can't really say just from ss. may be that some file got corrupted when you downloaded game. I can check and if so you would just need that one scene file (if this only happens on yacht scene).

Oldfox

Donor
May 7, 2017
You can send me your saves so I may check what is wrong there. Can't really say just from ss. may be that some file got corrupted when you downloaded game. I can check and if so you would just need that one scene file (if this only happens on yacht scene).
savegame15 is from before I used UpdateWillyD-029_to_030
savegame16 is from after I used UpdateWillyD-029_to_030 and started using the 2 saves surrplied

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
savegame15 is from before I used UpdateWillyD-029_to_030
savegame16 is from after I used UpdateWillyD-029_to_030 and started using the 2 saves surrplied
I think I am going to have to give up on this game when I go to Spore island all I get is (image). I can walk back and forth and that's it, It happened in 029 update and and now the same in 030 update,It's a shame but I do not feel like downloading 11.5Gb for the full game again and having the same thing happen.
you best off installing updates with your AV disabled, the timeouts are small and things go wrong, if the game does'nt start up in a black screen to begin with

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
where are savegames for win? I see them under the MAC section. We have to download them?
That's unfortunate spacing in the OP. The saves are not tied to the Mac version. There should be a blank line between the Mac downloads and the saves. Go ahead and download those. Instructions are in the archive.

Scaffie

Aug 2, 2017
Hello guys, i start the game all over, and i'm in the part of giving the dog toys to carlota... but i cant go to inventary... can any1 help me pls?

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
How to use Updater patch ? Help me :(( Pls
There are three plaform specific readme file links in OP just over the download links for udpate. I cannot help more, as my magic crystal ball seems broken ATM and I cannot gues what plaform you are using.

But from way you ask, I'm guessing windows :-D

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes