kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Hi:

Re V030.

Wondering if someone had the same issue as me. After the threesome with Diane and the maid at Maria's Village Diane is enlarged to a giant size whilst the maid remains normal size. I can still play the game though, it's not a game braker.

regards
Not bug, it's "feauture" :-D
Thanks for report.

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
For me it is the gratest game on this site. For me everything is awesome of this game. I don't know why your game is not higher on the Top List, I really dont get it.
We should spread the message and get some people going to spend some money for you. I cannot understand why there are just 360 patreons on your game.
I am try to explain

(English is not my native language. I will use the help of Skyn... er Google, so if he distorts my words for his needs, do not scold me much)
I agree that this is the best game here. What I write below is not a criticism. I totally like the game. This is just an explanation.

1) People like to see things in games that are impossible in real life.
Schoolgirls, incest, superheroine, aliens, witchcraft, mind control, etc. What is impossible and what they will never have, they are looking for it. (yes, I know schoolgirls are real, but 20 years in prison)
2) People do not want to see what is available to them, ordinary women, fat bellies, etc.
3) People want to get things for the effort. The things that they get easily people do not appreciate.
Thus, we have a situation when a magnificent, fully animated game with dozens of characters and dozens of unique poses for each character does not enjoy the same success as a poor game, without animation, with a monstrous grind, the author of which for 3 years drew well a couple of hundred pictures , but it has incest, mind control and schoolgirls.
Yes, there is a school in this game too, but the school is still in the creation. In this game there was also incest, but mother and son are not working here, here they are accepted as peers, and the main character is too ordinary a man with a fat stomach, people see these every day in the mirror, and they want to be someone better. At least in the game.

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
I agree and disagree. This is point to click adventure, not renpy visual novel, so walking is basic part of game ;)
need more games using
renpy sucks, unity thridperson games suck, so do the handful of fps games, visionaire engine is the future of adult games

more so if you want it sold on steam and be all "professional"

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Download savegames from OP (below MacOS link), install them and then go to Autosaves in game and choose right version/path.
Yeah I did that cheers.

Some of them have things not done in previous versions like Jux is still in the hall for V26. When I have time I think I will just start the game from scratch and then work up to the end of V30.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
When entering the bronse Dollhouse to talk to Brianna (BJ Contest Manager) the game crashes and exits.
Also options with Jade in her room ( Hotel) not working :-(

Cux

Mar 16, 2018
For both of you.... Right click on any Exit change scene and willy willy reset to that scene. Then just go back to scene you wanted to be/explore.
Holy shit it worked. Thanks man you are awesome. Good thing i saw your message before starting new game. Keep up the good work awesome game :D

craftyg

Feb 25, 2018
This game is getting heavier every update, a good auto updater like online games do would be a great help but keep the manual updates as well.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I lost my save when I installed why?
Saves on old versions are not compatible. You can download the autosaves from the OP and use those. They contain ending saves for all previous versions.

Reactions: gilles

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
I can't seem to unlock the Spore/Yacht episode.

Natasha is on the beach, giving me a handjob and a titjob, but the line "I have to go see my mother in law" never comes.
If I go to Gloria's place, Maria is there, as is Harley. I can have sex with her, or we can have a threesome, but I never get the line about Gloria.

Any ideas?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes