CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
Hmm for some reason after I updated from .29 to .30, my screen size jumped to the 1900xwhatever it is and while I can click on the o for options and then resize it to what I want, I can't hit exit to leave the screen, since the screen doesn't resize while its in the options screen it seems.

Nevermind...read the OP, and found a fix I think :p kolobezka is right, OP reading is best!

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I'm gonna give the game another go because its been a while since I played. I am going to download V30 so will that have saves for V25 as I think thats the last time I played the game. It was the update where you got all the dog treats or something for the lady in that Spanish sounding town.

In early versions when you moved the save files around you could start from a particular update in the options, is that still a feature or would I best getting hold of a save file for V25 off someone which has the incest/normal path files?

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
the hint system stops working after a while, there are still things todo, but the hint system says wait for next update

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
I enjoy this game a lot. Its well written, characters are very nice and realistic looking (not all have huge breasts or Willy with a horse cock). Only thing that kind of annoys me is all the go to so an so's house just to get told something and then you go to another place. Should just have Willy have a cell phone and then split screen between Willy and the caller. Phone Neil to ask about reservations to the restaurant, Neil can say go see your mother in-law and ask since she's rich. Just little things to speed up the game play and less grind going back and forth to houses just to get messages.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
the hint system stops working after a while, there are still things todo, but the hint system says wait for next update
I would suggest downloading the walkthrough on the OP. There are many hints to navigate the many screens and gathering Dolls and Photos.

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
Hmm I just noticed Willy's mother's map point and his aunt's door don't show on either of the saves provided, though save 1 was supposed to be incest and save 2 no incest. This happen to anyone else?

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I enjoy this game a lot. Its well written, characters are very nice and realistic looking (not all have huge breasts or Willy with a horse cock). Only thing that kind of annoys me is all the go to so an so's house just to get told something and then you go to another place. Should just have Willy have a cell phone and then split screen between Willy and the caller. Phone Neil to ask about reservations to the restaurant, Neil can say go see your mother in-law and ask since she's rich. Just little things to speed up the game play and less grind going back and forth to houses just to get messages.
This is a GAME after all. It will take some time to play. I did not think there was too much grind. Compared to many games where you have to sleep and wait for several days to pass before a new event is triggered, and then you have to be on a screen at just the right time of day or day of the week. I know that you can't make everyone happy, but this game is pretty darn good in my opinion.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Hmm I just noticed Willy's mother's map point and his aunt's door don't show on either of the saves provided, though save 1 was supposed to be incest and save 2 no incest. This happen to anyone else?
I am using the WINDOWS version of 0.30. The first save box has the date 29.12.2018, 21:54 h. When i load this file I have no problem with Mom's Place . When I click on the map point "Minora Town" the door for Aunt's House is active. So no problem here.

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
I am using the WINDOWS version of 0.30. The first save box has the date 29.12.2018, 21:54 h. When i load this file I have no problem with Mom's Place . When I click on the map point "Minora Town" the door for Aunt's House is active. So no problem here.
Hmm weird. I'm on Windows too and used the saves that came with the newest update also. The map point for mom's place don't show and the door for the Aunt's house just says "I don't know this person" or something.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Hmm weird. I'm on Windows too and used the saves that came with the newest update also. The map point for mom's place don't show and the door for the Aunt's house just says "I don't know this person" or something.
That sounds like the save file for the Neighbor path. on my version it is labeled 30.12.2018, 14:38 h. On that save there is no map point for Mom's Place, and the Aunt's door is not active.

Reactions: CavDaKnight

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi:

Re V030.

Wondering if someone had the same issue as me. After the threesome with Diane and the maid at Maria's Village Diane is enlarged to a giant size whilst the maid remains normal size. I can still play the game though, it's not a game braker.

regards

Oldfox

Donor
May 7, 2017
You can send me your saves so I may check what is wrong there. Can't really say just from ss. may be that some file got corrupted when you downloaded game. I can check and if so you would just need that one scene file (if this only happens on yacht scene).
savegame15 is from before I used UpdateWillyD-029_to_030
savegame16 is from after I used UpdateWillyD-029_to_030 and started using the 2 saves surrplied
Deleted everything to do with the game redownloaded the full game again reinstalled and now everything's fine.
Thanks for your reply the games to good to let go.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
I'm gonna give the game another go because its been a while since I played. I am going to download V30 so will that have saves for V25 as I think thats the last time I played the game. It was the update where you got all the dog treats or something for the lady in that Spanish sounding town.

In early versions when you moved the save files around you could start from a particular update in the options, is that still a feature or would I best getting hold of a save file for V25 off someone which has the incest/normal path files?
Download savegames from OP (below MacOS link), install them and then go to Autosaves in game and choose right version/path.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
I agree and disagree. This is point to click adventure, not renpy visual novel, so walking is basic part of game ;)

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes