Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
play little with this game..wow very nice!! just curious now version 0.30 ok..so how many girls (that with sex) so far now ?
50 girls? lol.

frodosto

Nov 9, 2017
Trying to download torrent latest version from uchi and got this warning

Dangerous pages attempt to install software that can harm the device, gather personal information or operate without your consent.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
i didnt read previous pages but is there any way to get compressed for this? :D
You didn't read the OP either.

- Size is too big: Game is big because of huge content not because of uncompressed content. It is already compressed to the max using webp format for animations. Here's the dev's explanation:

Reactions: kolobezka

StopWatch

Jul 17, 2018
Hmm... I need the patch from 28-29, but it isn't in the link for old patches. Looks like I'll be waiting for that update first.

*Patch .28 - .29 Please and thank you.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Hmm... I need the patch from 28-29, but it isn't in the link for old patches. Looks like I'll be waiting for that update first.

*Patch .28 - .29 Please and thank you.

Page 257

yeah i miss that sorry and thanks for the answer.. i just check the links always forgetting read OP..
Anytime :)

mwjen

Jul 23, 2017
Okay, I'm probably missing something obvious but how do you load a autosave? I go to the auto save screen but nothing happens when I try to click on one of the previous versions.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Jeebus. I love this game to pieces, but I will now bug out and wait for the final version... miss two updates and you have to start from scratch unless you can find a save game that old. My Xmas present would have been saves you can carry over and save away for later lol.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
So, here is ordered updater's archive. @monroe could you propagate it to OP? Old link does not work, as storage has ran out of space :-D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jeebus. I love this game to pieces, but I will now bug out and wait for the final version... miss two updates and you have to start from scratch unless you can find a save game that old. My Xmas present would have been saves you can carry over and save away for later lol.
I think you don't have to. If you install latest savegames (only ones compatible with game), you could choose checkpoint in "Autosaves" bookmarks, so you can continue approx. from right place.

Yeah definitely a bug with Diane, after the scene with her and Nadya, Diane becomes a giant...LOL
Not bug, feauture :D You can see diane in detail.

Mati2003

May 5, 2018
Okay, I'm probably missing something obvious but how do you load a autosave? I go to the auto save screen but nothing happens when I try to click on one of the previous versions.
Having the same issue. Can't open any of the autosaves.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I think you don't have to. If you install latest savegames (only ones compatible with game), you could choose checkpoint in "Autosaves" bookmarks, so you can continue approx. from right place.
Thanks mate, I completely overlooked those...that is indeed A HUGE help lol.

Having the same issue. Can't open any of the autosaves.
Like Kolo said, you need to download the savegames from the OP (just over the latest Patch links) and run the exe. Then the Autosaves work, just did the same.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
This game is light-years ahead of everything else out there.... simply awesome (in the most literal sense of the word). Superior work, I hope he (?) keeps it up.(y)

Reactions: geamoiri and XGamer

mwjen

Jul 23, 2017
I tried moving the saves from the .29 version to the new .3 version and while I still couldn't open the .28 or .29 it did let me open the .27 autosave.

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes