Mar 18, 2018
You are using some really old 7zip version. I tested it on arch and debian, both have version 16.02 by the way. Maybe, problem is there...

Debian, 7z t <aowd 029>.zip
Code:
7-Zip [64] 16.02 : Copyright (c) 1999-2016 Igor Pavlov : 2016-05-21
p7zip Version 16.02 (locale=cs_CZ.UTF-8,Utf16=on,HugeFiles=on,64 bits,2 CPUs Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU  J1800  @ 2.41GHz (30673),ASM)

Scanning the drive for archives:
1 file, 1783638088 bytes (1702 MiB)

Testing archive: Adventures Of Willy D 029.zip
--
Path = Adventures Of Willy D 029.zip
Type = zip
Physical Size = 1783638088
Embedded Stub Size = 4
64-bit = +
Total Physical Size = 10365184072
Multivolume = +
Volume Index = 2
Volumes = 3

Everything is Ok                                                  

Folders: 5
Files: 475
Size:       10403565208
Compressed: 10365184072
Unzip utility:
Code:
$ unzip -v | head -n 1
UnZip 6.00 of 20 April 2009, by Info-ZIP.  Maintained by C. Spieler.  Send
$ unzip -T <aowd 0.29>.zip
-- ton of errors thrown here, weird. Packed with zip  (which is opposite) --
I know this is old, but I tried the exact same version of 7zip and got the same error as the other guy. I've tried everything but can't extract the second part.

someniceguy

Dec 5, 2017
I have Trixie bug also and I have successfully found the steps to reproduce it.

1. Complete gold chamber puzzle.
2. Talk with Lulu ("What is this place?", "So where can I find more girls?")
(Optional) Go to Claudia's Street -> Trixie Place - You can see Trixie is there (don't talk to her)
3. Have sex with Lulu.
4. Go to Trixie Place. (Trixie disappeared).

So basically what happened to me during my gameplay is - I clicked all dialog options in gold chamber the moment I got there (including sex option) which is for some reason made Trixie disappear.

Please fix it. I have collected what I could and completed all quest (except Candy) on both paths after v0.27 bookmark and the idea to redo all the stuff is killing me. At least make a dialog option with Lulu - "Please Lulu fix my Trixie, I need her"

Reactions: Blup Blup

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I'm waiting soooo much for the next update...... I have an ide, when Willy have this strong fetish for nylon stockings and garterbelt, why not start him using them self with a par of high heels. It's only an ide i had have. Some of you agree with me and others should call this that stupided the heard....

Sorry my English.....

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
No idea what happend, but when tried to open the game, only part of the image is shown (as in the image I add here), nothiing of the solutions sugested by dev seems to work, and no idea what can had changed since I played the game before. Even tried to download the whole thing again (by torrent, happily), and get the same issues. My monitor is set to 1360x768, and worked fine before. Any help, please?
Screen Shot 12-30-18 at 01.47 PM.PNG

Jim9090

Nov 5, 2017
I have a problem with the pipes at the sewer entrance. Followed walkthrough but there is no hmm. It says the valve is missing so I cant not operate it. Good game and help would be appreciated.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018

Overview:
Adventures of Willy D. is point and click adventure type of game. If i would compare it's game play most similar would probably be "Broken Sword" but with adult content.
Everything in game is animated so that means it is not type of graphic novel where you just see pictures or animations only in certain situations. Even when character just stands you may see his movement of breathing.​

Updated: 2018-12-30
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.30
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Logs:

Downloads:
You must download all three parts or update patch! Use WinRAR or 7-zip to unpack ONLY PART1.rar.
Windows, Linux Part 1: - -
Windows, Linux Part 2: - -
Windows, Linux Part 3: - -
Windows Torrent (saves + game + walkthrough):

Mac: - -
MacOS Torrent (saves + game + walkthrough):
Saves: - -

Updater from v0.29 to v0.30
README: - -
Windows: - -
Mac: - -
Linux: - -
Older Update Patches:

Extras: - -

Thanks to @UYScutti23 & @kolobezka for sharing links!
Amazing Graphical Based and Professionally made Walkthrough Provided by Blup Blup

Jim9090

Nov 5, 2017
I have a problem with the pipes at the sewer entrance. Followed walkthrough but there is no hmm. It says the valve is missing so I cant not operate it. Good game and help would be appreciated.
Found valve mist the walkthrough

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes