• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
It's easy to run game with linux player...
download adequate linux player from and unpack it into game folder.
Install libpng12 from your repos or download libpng12.so.0.50.0 from same folder, rename it to libpng12.so.0 and place it into lib64 subdirectory.

Then just calling
Code:
./start
would make the job, with native linux version. Co not use the convert script, as it would break update script created for linux (single call ./Update.. then, download just ~500M per release).
Thanks again I will try it soon..

delyrium

Nov 18, 2018
You can try downloading whole 0.28 game to check, if bug happens there too. But, I'm almost certain that running v0.29 (player 5.0.8) with player from 0.28 (player 5.0.7) would end up with failure, as game is built against that one certain version of player. Players differs by used libraries (does not hurt) and by some different internals (different lua for example, which hurts).

But if you at least partly familiar with MacOS .app structure, you can try mixing shit up :LOL::LOL:, maybe, we will be suprised.

If you are not experienced enough, it will be just pain in the ass with not reasonable outcome.
0.28 works just fine..

Trevords726

Jan 17, 2018
Please upload a savegame if you're sure you didn't use old saves! That I can detect pretty easily because all kind of things will be weird also...
Here is my savegame file - i downloaded the v29 from from the front page - not spoted any other weirdness other than the missing Trixie

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Sorry guys I must confused It with another game that I was playing from f95, the WT was right under my nose at the OP...
But no need to be so obnoxious, but thanks anyway...

Dr.SKD

Aug 16, 2018
this game is so underrated may be just bcz of size

one of the best game i have played so far
before i was not intrested in this game bcz of size and i have completed >100 games on this website so far

animations 10/10
story 8/10
content 10/10

and + point is game gets updated within few days

story is not that good
it is more like i will do your work and in exchange get me laid and its fine almost every game story is like this only but it could have got better

one negative point is protagonist looks 40+ year old so it does not matches with incest dialoges specially with sisters and mother and it is one of the weakest part of this game

but still this game is one of the best i have played here so far

platinumpt

Nov 16, 2018
Someone help please. It said : Init failed, could not load the game. There is no game file or the game file is corrupted.
And then when I view the message it said this :
17:00:05.098:No config.ini in C:\Users\PC\Downloads\Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh\Newww stuff\Willy D help\Adventures Of Willy D 029\/config.ini
17:00:06.165:m_gamePath: C:\Users\PC\Downloads\Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh\Newww stuff\Willy D help\Adventures Of Willy D 029\
17:00:06.165:Loading game from file '' failed!
17:00:06.165:Init failed, could not load game
Sorry for bad english, thank you.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Someone help please. It said : Init failed, could not load the game. There is no game file or the game file is corrupted.
17:00:05.098:No config.ini in C:\Users\PC\Downloads\Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh\Newww stuff\Willy D help\Adventures Of Willy D 029\/config.ini
17:00:06.165:m_gamePath: C:\Users\PC\Downloads\Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh\Newww stuff\Willy D help\Adventures Of Willy D 029\
Are you sure you extracted it correctly? It's saying it can't find config.ini, which is the file it loads to set everything up and tell the game how to run.

Download all 3 parts, then double click the first part to open it in 7zip.

platinumpt

Nov 16, 2018
Are you sure you extracted it correctly? It's saying it can't find config.ini, which is the file it loads to set everything up and tell the game how to run.

Download all 3 parts, then double click the first part to open it in 7zip.
Yeah I've downloaded all 3 from mega then unzip the last one, actually the first 1 and 2 file isn't in zip. It just show a blank paper as the icon Idk what to do :(

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Do you have config.ini file in AOWD dir next to EXE file?

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Has somone got the game crashed when playing about 2 minutes?
Few people yes - in most of cases, upgrade of gpu drivers and Microsoft Visual C++ redistrubutables 2012 (both 32 bit and 64 bit) just helped.

In the other way, you have to have enough of RAM, I think 2-4 gigabytes of FREE memory.

Reactions: John Nguyen
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes