yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
are the animations in this game lagging because this is how they were rendered?

I have i7 8th gen and gtx 1060 so..?

I am asking about gameplay animations havent got to s*x scenes yet

also I have 16gb ram for that matter

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
are the animations in this game lagging because this is how they were rendered?

I have i7 8th gen and gtx 1060 so..?

I am asking about gameplay animations havent got to s*x scenes yet

also I have 16gb ram for that matter
Only laggy animation I had experienced was Nenad Asanovic animated logo in the beginning of game. Those animations are not 60 fps as you may think, but are not laggy at all. I think some of those are are having FPS higher than 20, but not all.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Would you mind tell me how to do that ? I have no idea how to
Open game folder in first window (as shown on screen)
In another window go to "Willy D help folder", then "Adventures of willy..."... You will see another folder with same name there.

Then drag all files from window 1 to windows 2, at the end, remove empty "Adventures...." folder.

Dr.SKD

Aug 16, 2018
Yeah I've downloaded all 3 from mega then unzip the last one, actually the first 1 and 2 file isn't in zip. It just show a blank paper as the icon Idk what to do :(
just extract 3rd one and it will automatically extract 1st and 2nd one and start playing
you only have to extract 3rd file

Reactions: ugoughii

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Hi everyone,
My first post, so a posting virgin, go easy on me lol.

Everytime I launch the game, it opens fine, I load up my save which is from this version 29 (a new game), game runs fine for about 2 minutes, then, Not Responding comes up and the game closes right away, I downloaded all 3 parts from Mega from this site.

Is there an issue in the game its self which would cause it to stop responding and close right away?, I have downloaded other games from here and played them all beginning middle and end just fine, just this game does not seem to want to run/play.

Thanks in advance of any help.

Brittany

Hazard Zone

May 30, 2018
The torrent version is unextractable.... The adventures of willy doesnt unzip it says "The same volume cannot be used as both the source and destination

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
This is one of my favorite adult games. I was interested to try the engine (visionaire studio) too, but damn... Sometimes I'm so lazy :(

Anyway, guys like Nenad are really motivating.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hi everyone,
My first post, so a posting virgin, go easy on me lol.

Everytime I launch the game, it opens fine, I load up my save which is from this version 29 (a new game), game runs fine for about 2 minutes, then, Not Responding comes up and the game closes right away, I downloaded all 3 parts from Mega from this site.

Is there an issue in the game its self which would cause it to stop responding and close right away?, I have downloaded other games from here and played them all beginning middle and end just fine, just this game does not seem to want to run/play.

Thanks in advance of any help.

Brittany
Game does not have this issues it's probably drivers on your pc. First you need to make sure that you have all drivers up to date as this is a game made with game engines animations music etc... You need to have codecs up to date (if you are using windows that is) GPU drivers dirx drivers or OpenGL (depending on your hardware) and you also need c++ 2012 32 bit (no matter if you use 64x win you still need c++ 2012 32bit version as well) and after you make sure all drivers are up to date and not corrupted game should work with no issues. :)

Reactions: brittC25

platinumpt

Nov 16, 2018
Open game folder in first window (as shown on screen)
In another window go to "Willy D help folder", then "Adventures of willy..."... You will see another folder with same name there.

Then drag all files from window 1 to windows 2, at the end, remove empty "Adventures...." folder.
wow you sir are a really big help i am so thankful. That was so easy and quick literally the best help response I ever gotten my whole LIFE. Thank you very much

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Here is my savegame file - i downloaded the v29 from from the front page - not spoted any other weirdness other than the missing Trixie
Sorry for the late reply. The past week I had other things to do which were more important :(. I saw that you uploaded all bookmarks also from which I can confirm that most are from v029. The exceptions are bookmarks02.dat and bookmarks51.dat. The first is normal, this one is overwritten every time you go to the main menu and contains the resume game state. The latter is probably because you started the game at the end of v026 through that one in the autosaves option? The v027 for the normal path doesn't seem to work and that one is overwritten in your case which suggests that you started before that point...

Edit
Ok, I renamed your bookmark51.dat to savegame07.dat and opened that one. It is indeed at the end of v027 but without some of the dolls which can already be found. So I collected those, opened Willy's heaven and now Trixie is available to recruit. See attached file.

U

User_196312

Firefox has block the torrent link wtf

They say that it contains a malvaillant software firefox is broken i think. =)

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Game does not have this issues it's probably drivers on your pc. First you need to make sure that you have all drivers up to date as this is a game made with game engines animations music etc... You need to have codecs up to date (if you are using windows that is) GPU drivers dirx drivers or OpenGL (depending on your hardware) and you also need c++ 2012 32 bit (no matter if you use 64x win you still need c++ 2012 32bit version as well) and after you make sure all drivers are up to date and not corrupted game should work with no issues. :)
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I checked everything, All windows drivers are up to date, I checked my windows GPU drivers and updated them also, my c++ 2012 32 bit was fine also, I can only guess at this point that my actual graphics card which is slightly older (GeForce 8600m) cannot cope with your game and thus it shuts it down, I will update my graphics card (which I had planned on doing anyway) and your game should play fine then, it is just weird, because prev versions of your game played fine on my present setup, but none the less my graphics card needed updating anyway.

Brittany

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I checked everything, All windows drivers are up to date, I checked my windows GPU drivers and updated them also, my c++ 2012 32 bit was fine also, I can only guess at this point that my actual graphics card which is slightly older (GeForce 8600m) cannot cope with your game and thus it shuts it down, I will update my graphics card (which I had planned on doing anyway) and your game should play fine then, it is just weird, because prev versions of your game played fine on my present setup, but none the less my graphics card needed updating anyway.

Brittany
It could be cause of visionaire engine build, it had update recently so maybe some older graphic cards/drivers are now broken cause of update. No one reported issue on their site so I am not sure. But If previous version did work for you it is then probably cause of incompatibility of new visionaire engine build with your current GPU drivers... Anyway I am not sure how can I help you with that... It will I guess depend on visionaire engine devs...

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
It could be cause of visionaire engine build, it had update recently so maybe some older graphic cards/drivers are now broken cause of update. No one reported issue on their site so I am not sure. But If previous version did work for you it is then probably cause of incompatibility of new visionaire engine build with your current GPU drivers... Anyway I am not sure how can I help you with that... It will I guess depend on visionaire engine devs...
Many thanks for the reply, I will update my graphics card which in turn will update the GPU drivers also and should solve the issue.

BTW, I love your game, keep up the already great work that You do.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Brittany
Hi, I'm not sure about GPU stuff at all, and I also don't know about your computer skills, but I'd tried to run game on clean OS install (I have seen some usb-stick versions of windows, which would be slow as f*ck but usable for testing).

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Hi, I'm not sure about GPU stuff at all, and I also don't know about your computer skills, but I'd tried to run game on clean OS install (I have seen some usb-stick versions of windows, which would be slow as f*ck but usable for testing).
A clean OS install may help solve this issue, Thx for reminding me as I did not look in that direction, I was busy running around putting out small fires so to speak and ignoring the big blaze lol, a clean OS install is a pain in the ass (purely from having to move my stuff to a external HDD) but sure I will give it a go.

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes