• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sebastian77

Jun 11, 2018
Anyone else have bug issues playing with torrent version of game? Having issue with wallys character in bar somehow going behind the bar and increasing and decreasing in size and also a freeze on maj street

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Anyone else have bug issues playing with torrent version of game? Having issue with wallys character in bar somehow going behind the bar and increasing and decreasing in size and also a freeze on maj street
On last page I made research about files - and Torrent and Mega files have same checksums (fingerprints) = they are equal, so it's not problem based on torrent.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Works for me. Does it persist for you? If so, I'll reupload torrent link.
I figured it was a temporary thing when all of doko.moe seemed down. Unless they got DMCA'd to death.
No need to reupload, torrent link works fine, thx for checking.

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
So, it seems like reason of your obsolette 7z is Ubuntu/Mint repository.

LM 18.3 comes with Ubuntu 16.04 package base, where p7zip is in version 9.20. I really didn't expect this.

Probbably easiest way to get newer 7z is upgrading your mint to v19, as it comes with 18.04 ubuntu repo. Other way is installing p7zip from some ppa repositories or backports, but it's not probbably worth of potential problems, so updating Mint should be just fine.
I am downloading Mint 19 atm will report back when I am up and running

U

User_196312

Hi guys.

When I go out for the first time from the office my game crash anyone know why this happen. =)

Edit ; i got it i use the walk hack command to teleport directly to the car and now everything works. =)

Thanks you .

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
I am downloading Mint 19 atm will report back when I am up and running
Hi,
After carefully reinstalling 18.3 I have now gotten 19 (Tara) with the later z7zip 16.02 the file appears to be extracting as I write.
Many thanks for your help Kolobezka........................:):)

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Hi,
After carefully reinstalling 18.3 I have now gotten 19 (Tara) with the later z7zip 16.02 the file appears to be extracting as I write.
Many thanks for your help Kolobezka........................:):)
It's fine, I'm glad I helped. Do you play in wine or with Linux Player?

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Usually Wine but I cannot find Wine-meta package in this distro so I will go to Wine hq for answers
I suggest trying linux player, gameplay is usually smoother with it. It's ~30 M archive at @Blup Blup's page, so it's definelly worth trying. Only known problematic dependency is libpng12, which is kinda obsolette, but still installable.

We also made some tests with precompiled libpng12.so.0 "stolen" from older debian and it worked, so I can give you that library file to test. (so you could avoid installing older libpng systemwide)

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
Usually Wine but I cannot find Wine-meta package in this distro so I will go to Wine hq for answers
Hmmn! I thought out you were talking about play on Linux which I installed and managed to have a fail of epic proportions. attempting to open the Windows executable lead me to a confusing array of nothing happening here folks. On a brighter note I copied the now extracted folder to my Windows partition and the game appears to be playable in that environment. I am really not in favour of using MS products so would still like some advice on running the game in my system of choice. BTW I did not find Winehg, Synaptic, Software manager or the any of the command line entries of any help to me..:confused:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Please, compress this game!!!
No, I will triple the game size!

Now, for anybody, before asking same questions or suggesting same thing over and over and over and over, READ THE OP and FAQ and USE THE SEARCH in top right.

- DON'T USE OLD SAVES (your saves or anybody else's save)

"But my saves are precious to me" NOOOO, don't, I warn you, don't make me come there!!!!!

- UPDATE your WINRAR, 7ZIP or similar tool.

"But I'm very up to date with my PC and myself" NOOOO, update them!!!!

- Put the three game PARTS in the SAME FOLDER, then just extract the FIRST one, not other parts.

"But I want to extract both parts" NOOOOOOO, don't!!!!

"But I already extracted both of them" ........................!!!!

- Game is already COMPRESSED to the max.

"Yo idiot dev, compress your fucking game" NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOOO!!!! I'm gonna....

Lastly READ THE DAMN OP (first post of the thread), READ THE DAMN FAQ, USE THE DAMN SEARCH and

DOWNLOAD THE CORRECT FILE FOR YOUR OPERATING SYSTEM (WINDOWS, LINUX, MACOS).

XGamer

Mar 13, 2018
I don´t get the constant complaining about the file size either.
In the OP mega.nz files are offered.
Mega.nz is more than fair when it comes to free downloading.
It´s uncomplicated an provides very fast download speed.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Hmmn! I thought out you were talking about play on Linux which I installed and managed to have a fail of epic proportions. attempting to open the Windows executable lead me to a confusing array of nothing happening here folks. On a brighter note I copied the now extracted folder to my Windows partition and the game appears to be playable in that environment. I am really not in favour of using MS products so would still like some advice on running the game in my system of choice. BTW I did not find Winehg, Synaptic, Software manager or the any of the command line entries of any help to me..:confused:
It's easy to run game with linux player...
download adequate linux player from and unpack it into game folder.
Install libpng12 from your repos or download libpng12.so.0.50.0 from same folder, rename it to libpng12.so.0 and place it into lib64 subdirectory.

Then just calling
Code:
./start
would make the job, with native linux version. Co not use the convert script, as it would break update script created for linux (single call ./Update.. then, download just ~500M per release).

Reactions: jaytee01

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
I don´t get the constant complaining about the file size either.
In the OP mega.nz files are offered.
Mega.nz is more than fair when it comes to free downloading.
It´s uncomplicated an provides very fast download speed.
I have even made update patcher which makes update from version to version with ~500M download only.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes