• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

jose_1

Jul 18, 2020
this game would of been huge 1st release he was making around 1k. shame its abandoend
This is a dev that most probably has other games (this was discussed before). He makes 1 or couple more releases, and then milks from people that are willing to help him. I think the dev wants to make good money before taking these games seriously, but it takes time for a game to gain enough supporters.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
There are no official informations from Yuno.
Only things we have know are clues:
Kiiara was stalking and following mc everywhere, when she appeared in Katrine's doors asking about mc Katrine has send message if mc knows her.
Then letters and words Katrine was writing was unreadable like someone tried to took phone from her hands using force.
Messages to mc which Katrine was asking about Kiiara was deleted.
All of this can be seen on game screens:unsure:
Yes, you have right we don't have confirmation from Developer.
Everything what i or other members wroted are tin foil hat theory ;)

We don't know what happen to her yet and how much she has changed (we can't even be sure if it is Katrine in 100%).
Maybe her personality did not changed.
I've posted Yuno's WIP arts earlier and she looks different in game menu, her hair is longer.
There is still a chance that girl with scars is Katrine's bad twin sister:unsure:
I know it probably means nothing, now that it is most likely abandoned, but I've been looking back through some old AVNS and came across Katrine's message and tried to work it out. I don't know if anyone has mentioned it before, but if you unscramble it and then reverse it, it says "Hey there long time no see". So it is a deliberate message from someone.

Apologies if someone already posted it. But it may come in useful if Yuno does come back (like most of us are hoping and wishing).

• Sad
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Kalimbaba

Sep 27, 2021
I know it probably means nothing, now that it is most likely abandoned, but I've been looking back through some old AVNS and came across Katrine's message and tried to work it out. I don't know if anyone has mentioned it before, but if you unscramble it and then reverse it, it says "Hey there long time no see". So it is a deliberate message from someone.

Apologies if someone already posted it. But it may come in useful if Yuno does come back (like most of us are hoping and wishing).
What Katrine's message are you talking about exactly? looked it up but couln't find anything

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
What Katrine's message are you talking about exactly? looked it up but couln't find anything
It's a post credits scene. Katrine tries to ring MC, then sends a message that Kiiiara has turned up at her door saying she knows MC and then it goes to the garbled bit, and then she deletes the message before MC can see it. It was setting something up for the next chapter.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes