4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I normally don't accuse any dev of this, but this hasn't udated since 2022 and they haven't paused their Patreon either.
View attachment 3404242
Yeah the game hasn't had an update since this thread was created but the dev isn't making nearly enough to be labeled a milker, no one is milking a Patreon for just a couple hundred bucks. Last update, at least public update from November about the dev being in an accident and that development was on hold.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah the game hasn't had an update since this thread was created but the dev isn't making nearly enough to be labeled a milker, no one is milking a Patreon for just a couple hundred bucks. Last update, at least public update from November about the dev being in an accident and that development was on hold.

$239, but each month it gets lower and lower as people remember to turn off auto-payments.

Then again, not everyone visits sites like this to know a game is dead.

I wish I could make $239 extra a month for nothing, that would be a lot of free groceries, or gas, or extra spending money.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021

$239, but each month it gets lower and lower as people remember to turn off auto-payments.

I wish I could make $239 extra a month for nothing, that would be a lot of free groceries, or gas, or extra spending money.
Well, he's made enough to buy a gallon of milk. :ROFLMAO:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
He makes enough, convert that to indian currency then you live quite good.
Is he Indian?

I mean sure and it depends on where he lives.

Sabber

Oct 20, 2017
View attachment 1991995
Acquainted [Ch. 1 v0.1.0] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocker Mod
The Mod highlights the "best choices" with the Color Green.
Increase/decrease Text and Text Box Opacity, Gallery Unlocked.

Note: I've removed the Default names for Harem Mode, now any name will activate the Harem Mode.
What is the Harem Mode by whitebankaiuser

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like this Amazing Game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

For all of those that are looking to play this in 2024 still, and want the Joker mod, here it is:

Acquainted [Ch. 1 v0.1.0] Walkthrough Mod

View attachment 2121926

This was the other walkthrough mod I could find within the thread, but it unfortunately doesn't have a working alt link, as far as I could find. I'm not looking especially hard, however.
Incest and bugfix links still work as they are just attachment links from f95. Hope this reaches someone who would have otherwise passed this game by because the walkthrough mod link did not work.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes