1.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Grimzy

Aug 5, 2016
Wait so this is a find new outfits game and there is no content yet? Also fuck these get all the stars tasks, I haven't gotten 3 stars on anything and I am not even certain it's possible!
It is, just do one all good, one all bad, and a mix of the two (try to be as reasonable as possible, but still go for what you want).

I'm not sure you can on the tasks, they're heavily linked to the costume she's wearing and very specific dialogue.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Wait so this is a find new outfits game and there is no content yet? Also fuck these get all the stars tasks, I haven't gotten 3 stars on anything and I am not even certain it's possible!
You have to use different outfits to unlock the other stars. There wasn't enough incentive for me to try. However, with the animated scenes making their way in, it might be worth a shot in a few releases down the line. However, there really needs to be some sort of visual feedback to let you know you're on the right path, because at the moment it's like brute force hacking.

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
======================================================================
= Chapter I.
To unlock the second casual outfit, you need to be good and get 5 angel hearts in the first conversation.
Select these answers:
1. Ask her to hug you
2. Ask her how she is
3. Comfort her
4. Compliment her
5. Apologize before her
This will unlock the "fancy dress" casual outfit and give you a star in chapter menu. Also you'll get the second event about the mall.
To unlock the second lingerie outfit be a bad guy and get 5 devil hearts in the first talk.
Select these answers:
1. Give her a strong hug
2. Tell her not to call you uncle
3. Compliment her ass
4. Make her kiss you
5. Make her kiss you again
After that you'll get the red lingerie outfit and a star in the chapter menu. In addition, you'll have the third available event about the dinner with the uncle and his business partners.
Additional events (mall and dinner) do not affect the storyline and give no rewards, so you can choose any sequence to your taste.
= Task "Show me your panties"
To unlock the first star, dress up Alice in the first lingerie outfit and just walk through the event. Pick any choices.
To get the second star and unlock the third lingerie outfit, first you need to dress up Alice in the second lingerie (red bra and panties).
Then start the task and select these answers:
1. Smile to her
2. Kiss her
3. Scold her
4. Comfort her
5. Ask her to prove it
After that you'll get the "red lingerie and stockings" outfit and a star in this task.
= Bonus task "Dinner with the partners"
This task is present only in the Limited Edition.
To unlock the first star, dress up Alice in the first lingerie outfit and just walk through the event. Pick any choices.
To get the second star, dress up Alice in the third lingerie (red lingerie and panties).
Then start the task and select these answers:
1. Tell her to stay
2. Ask her if she was wearing your gift
3. Make a joke
4. Tell her to show them
5. Blackmail her
She will show you her panties and you'll get a star in this task.
Thank you for your interest to my games. Enjoy

There`U go

Thanks for the work. It appears this is the "version 2 walkthrough" that was free on the site. I was just wondering if anyone had the "version 4/5 walkthrough" that is mentioned on the site for patrons. Again, thanks for the effort though.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
v6 is out, v5 Public:

P.S. The public version is almost identical to the LE one - probably with some of the scenes disabled.

Last edited:
U

User_10739

I really dig the girl but the game play has no rhyme or reason to it and I can't see the point in trying the same event over and over and over and over and over again...

Reactions: 3xpurt

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I really dig the girl but the game play has no rhyme or reason to it and I can't see the point in trying the same event over and over and over and over and over again...
I've given up on this one. I agree 100% with your points, and at the end of it, the content isn't worth the grind.

U

User_10739

V6LE appears to be out with a walkthrough. anyone...

U

User_10739

BTW how do remove the white text bar from covering the image???

Abitdeals

Mar 4, 2017
seems to me there is less, content in v0.6 LE. or we definitely need a walkthrough to find the content.

U

User_10739

Still the text shows overtop of the image show when she finally shows you her panties you can't freaking see them. No new tasks and it does not seem possible to get 3 stars in them anyways without knowing the magic sequence. This girl is really innocent\hot and I would donate if this game was going somewhere but spending money every month to get a couple of static ass shots is not going to spring my wallet open.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
? There is literally no magic sequence to get 3 stars in this game... that much is straight forward. I do agree that this is slow as shit and just a couple ass shots a month; so far, nothing special. The most annoying thing is there not being a save, but fortunately (rather unfortunately) there isn't much content where a lack of a save isn't too bad.

If you're having a hard time getting 3 stars just do this combination:
1 star is picking all top, another is picking all bottom, and the third is alternating. <---- story part

For the tasks it's just picking the right outfit for the right task. I don't think there are 3 stars available for all tasks, whether it's bugged or not I dunno, you get the same conversation for some outfits. I just played again real quick and got 3 stars on 2 & 4. I swear I got it on a third one the first time I played, but I could be remembering incorrectly as I haven't reproduced it.

U

User_10739

btw - you can only get 3 stars in "Bring me coffee" & "There and back again"

U

User_10739

Bring me coffee use the 3 different casual outfits

There & Back again use the 3 different school outfits

Reactions: Davidreiter
1.20 star(s) 5 Votes