_________
    it's okay

conclusion
    _________
    if you want to try this game i adivse you not to
    it's not even contain enough content
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v13 Limited Ed....

Originally Reviewed on 12/11/2017

This has got to be one of the absolute strangest visual novel/games I have ever read... The fact that you have to go through the content multiple times and are forced to do it, in order to see all the content, as well as understand it all in the first place, is a bit cumbersome...

The visuals were decent, and the backdrops were awesome...

The script was bizare and a bit mean through most of the dialogue... Most moments the dialogue involved the uncle pretty much talking down to the niece, and the niece went from a nice girl to a spoiled brat in no time flat... One moment it seemed one would actually care about the other, next moment it sounded like they hated one another... There was so little continuity between chapters, even with the bonus content... It felt very haphazardly thrown together, the further along the chapters went... At first it felt like the uncle was trying to corrupt the niece, but then it seemed like it was not corruption but teaching her life lessons... It skipped around so much, it was very hard to figure the characters out half the time...The walkthrough was almost a necessity due to how many times your decisions would never open up new scenes, especially if you just went with your gut and clicked what you wanted... It is so easy to miss content, it's crazy without the walkthrough... I definitely did not like all the missing time and story from chapter to chapter.... Almost felt like the chapters were hugely far apart in time from one another, especially the further along the chapters went... They tried to make it seem like she was falling in love with her uncle, but then the signals kept getting mixed up, like when she got caught almost making out (or at least that's what it seemed like) with her friend on pizza night... Or when she practically threw herself at him, and he just walked away... Then the erotic scene where they both had weird dreams, where she was just curious and he was kind of apathetic the whole time... And then the story sort of rushed to the end with the letter and surprise twist, which at fist was disheartening, but yet you get no real closure...

Over all, this visual novel was confusing and full of missing story... It was primarily a bunch of sarcasm being slung back and forth, sometimes they were really nice to one another, the next minute their at each others throats... I got to a point where I just could not seriously say that I was entertained by this vn/game at all... I would have quit earlier if it wasn't for the fact that I was hoping at some point it would get better, but really never did... So much missing time and story, that if this was supposed to be a love story, that concept was lost due to the mechanics of the game and all that missing time between chapters... I definitely did not like this games play style at all... It had so much potential with the visuals and so on, but I just can NOT recommend this one...
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Benn Swagger

Such a damn shame, for Slonique the creator of this game to abandon this game. This game actually interesting, while this actually 1 path storyline, but each scenario had 2~3 scenes.

Who doesn't love Incest or BSDM or Corruption , better yet, mix it all to one game ? Very delicious yes ?

Anyway, game pretty simple, pick blue (dialog opt1) or pick red (dialog opt2), get pure evil or pure good, though some "good" dialog is actually the same rudeness to evil option.

Female models in this game are beauty, plus had interesting spoil bitchy type, versus horny super arrogant rich uncle.

Ah... can't talk more about this game, just such a shame to be rushed out (ehm ... abandoned). I'll give it 3 Stars if not abandoned, but since it left hanging ... not recommended aka 1 star.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

bobdillan

It's an abandon disguised as completion. what starts out as a seeming interesting game with good quality renders turns into a massive cock tease that never really completes it self, you just get a handy there and a blow there and o btw big twist and because of that game finished no sex now. -_- its like if you watched iron man but 30min in the movie cuts to credits and doesn't conclude the story.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Enlightnd

This game should not be listed as completed but as ABANDONED.

The author abandoned the project and tacked on a scene with no value to the player other then state there will be no further game.

It is not a completed game. No matter what the author states.

It is an ABANDONED game with some buildup, barely any payoff and no ending what so ever. Regardless if the scenes and renders are good, there is barely any game there and it was ABANDONED right at the point the PC was starting to get some progress with Abyss.

Combined with his previous history in creating games and abandoning them, It's almost like the author gets a kick out of getting everyone worked up for where the games are going, takes loads of money from patreons on a promise and then cockblocks people when they expect to finally get a payoff.

You can go trough all the scenes in this game in 15-30 minutes since all the acts are just 5xgood = 1 star, 5xbad = 1 star, 5x mix=1 star and you are done.

Again, this is an ABANDONED game, not a finished game.