1.20 star(s) 5 Votes

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
God damn it people, one person asks if there is a new version, wait for a response. If you want to say +1 or support that question go to the request section :(

Reactions: Davidreiter

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
God damn it people, one person asks if there is a new version, wait for a response. If you want to say +1 or support that question go to the request section :(
TCMOtter confirmed for sad otter or one that is ready to claw the shit out of someone?

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
TCMOtter confirmed for sad otter or one that is ready to claw the shit out of someone?
Not yet, but it's getting somewhat annoying. We specifically said no +1's in threads so we would avoid needless spam and let topics stay somewhat on subject or at least in a topic that people can apreciate. The response from people was instead of going to the request section and +1'ing there or creating a request section to change their +1's into bumps.
Example:
TCMS said:
Infamy said:
Bump
And then we change the rules so people would stop doing this and then people try again to find a way for them not to say +1 or bump. Bloody hell... I actually just went and changed the rules a bit so this is more clarified.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Not yet, but it's getting somewhat annoying. We specifically said no +1's in threads so we would avoid needless spam and let topics stay somewhat on subject or at least in a topic that people can apreciate. The response from people was instead of going to the request section and +1'ing there or creating a request section to change their +1's into bumps.
Example:

And then we change the rules so people would stop doing this and then people try again to find a way for them not to say +1 or bump. Bloody hell... I actually just went and changed the rules a bit so this is more clarified.
1. Didn't see that in the rules there for I will not do it in the future.

2. Don't single me out mother fucker xD ><

3. If I give you a fish will that make things better?

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
1. Didn't see that in the rules there for I will not do it in the future.

2. Don't single me out mother fucker xD ><

3. If I give you a fish will that make things better?
Quite full so no thank you. Now let's get the comments back on topic :)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi guys. Did someone manage to get the 3 stars ? I've tried multiples combinations, in vain.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Hi guys. Did someone manage to get the 3 stars ? I've tried multiples combinations, in vain.
Switch tactics? First half- be nice uncle. When it changes midway through, be naughty uncle?? Or start naughty, become nice? I have all gold stars. Where's me sticker??? :p

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Version 4 is public on Patreon, v5 is out, v6 is in a few weeks.

v4 -

Reactions: Krull

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
updated the OP, now if only we could get the newest version lol.

Reactions: Bradz0

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Is that the "Limited Edition"??
It's labeled as LE and the data (imges, sounds and animations, if any) is not in browsable files but embedded in a single dll file. So yes, it's supposed to be the limited edition.
Having said that... I didn't tested it because of the virus positive.

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
Been working on it a while. It did not pop a virus on scanning from my end. It appears that the choices of clothing effect the possible discussion paths which makes things a fair bit more complicated. 3 clothes choices times 3 underwear times (1 work outfit and 1 nightout equals no change) 2 school outfits = 18. Multiply by 2^5 (32 paths) for the possible outcomes of his series of 5 "yes/no" questions per topic = 18*32 (572) variations to check per "task". 5 tasks means 2860 possible tests to get all 3 star accomplishments. And unfortunately they are not all as simple as 1,1,1,1,1=star, 2,2,2,2,2=star :( Anyone got better results?

On a side note: the game runs very well (has not crashed or locked up during testing), and the art is very nice (realistic body type, attractive face). All in all, I would say it has good potential so long as the author sticks with it.

EDIT: Also, it seems the data is not saved from one session to the next automatically. Close the game and you lose your progress (bad bad bad). There DOES exist a walkthrough from version 4 apparently (but it is of course for paying patreons). Perhaps the uploader could grab that too (pretty please?).

Last edited:

nivi

Nov 11, 2016
======================================================================
= Chapter I.
To unlock the second casual outfit, you need to be good and get 5 angel hearts in the first conversation.
Select these answers:
1. Ask her to hug you
2. Ask her how she is
3. Comfort her
4. Compliment her
5. Apologize before her
This will unlock the "fancy dress" casual outfit and give you a star in chapter menu. Also you'll get the second event about the mall.
To unlock the second lingerie outfit be a bad guy and get 5 devil hearts in the first talk.
Select these answers:
1. Give her a strong hug
2. Tell her not to call you uncle
3. Compliment her ass
4. Make her kiss you
5. Make her kiss you again
After that you'll get the red lingerie outfit and a star in the chapter menu. In addition, you'll have the third available event about the dinner with the uncle and his business partners.
Additional events (mall and dinner) do not affect the storyline and give no rewards, so you can choose any sequence to your taste.
= Task "Show me your panties"
To unlock the first star, dress up Alice in the first lingerie outfit and just walk through the event. Pick any choices.
To get the second star and unlock the third lingerie outfit, first you need to dress up Alice in the second lingerie (red bra and panties).
Then start the task and select these answers:
1. Smile to her
2. Kiss her
3. Scold her
4. Comfort her
5. Ask her to prove it
After that you'll get the "red lingerie and stockings" outfit and a star in this task.
= Bonus task "Dinner with the partners"
This task is present only in the Limited Edition.
To unlock the first star, dress up Alice in the first lingerie outfit and just walk through the event. Pick any choices.
To get the second star, dress up Alice in the third lingerie (red lingerie and panties).
Then start the task and select these answers:
1. Tell her to stay
2. Ask her if she was wearing your gift
3. Make a joke
4. Tell her to show them
5. Blackmail her
She will show you her panties and you'll get a star in this task.
Thank you for your interest to my games. Enjoy

There`U go

Reactions: sumas9 and Goibniu

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Wait so this is a find new outfits game and there is no content yet? Also fuck these get all the stars tasks, I haven't gotten 3 stars on anything and I am not even certain it's possible!

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes