• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
If you are going to do a right choice/wrong choice setup you may as well play Russian roulette. 8 updates and only 1 bj with darkness himself, seriously though I wonder if the dev has ever seen a black person before.

Reactions: Moist

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
:eek: Looks like someone forgot to check the post before uploading! I've done that too but always check posts before uploading! It saves precious bandwidth..
:eazyHype:

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
:eek: Looks like someone forgot to check the post before uploading! I've done that too but always check posts before uploading! It saves precious bandwidth..
:eazyHype:
The file I uploaded is the CGRip and not the game, that's way I initialy put it in a separate thread.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
The "DIARY" button at the bottom that you may glance over without a second thought is pretty fucking significant. There is an enormous of amount of story written there after every star you complete. Like, 5 or 6 paragraphs saying what she was thinking during the event. And no backlog, so you have to read it as you go or replay events. I wish I had realized that as I playing. I didn't look closer at it until after I'd finished all the content.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
lol creator hates his creation finishing it up in next 2 patches to work on the new game lmao

Reactions: jpsimon

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
I'm sorry normally I don't make many comments but Slonique has caused me to do so, this is the 3rd in relation to this game. As a games creator Slon is a consistant failure who has repeatedly failed to complete any games, in fact due to this Slon intends to bodge some half-assed ending to this game so as to pretend that they have completed one, a made up, cheap, lazy ending is NOT a real ending nor does it make a completed game, EVER. Slon is now touting a 4th game whilst blaming their failings on the patrons wanting cuck games, if Slon was as dedicated as claimed the negative patrons would be ignored and more effort put into making the game better. On another note deriding other game makers because their game has bugs or has lower quality images is the resort of the coward, so I say to Slonique, FINISH YOUR GAME PROPERLY or admit your a fraud and quit. There's the gauntlet, what're you going to do?

U

User_10739

I'm sorry normally I don't make many comments but Slonique has caused me to do so, this is the 3rd in relation to this game. As a games creator Slon is a consistant failure who has repeatedly failed to complete any games, in fact due to this Slon intends to bodge some half-assed ending to this game so as to pretend that they have completed one, a made up, cheap, lazy ending is NOT a real ending nor does it make a completed game, EVER. Slon is now touting a 4th game whilst blaming their failings on the patrons wanting cuck games, if Slon was as dedicated as claimed the negative patrons would be ignored and more effort put into making the game better. On another note deriding other game makers because their game has bugs or has lower quality images is the resort of the coward, so I say to Slonique, FINISH YOUR GAME PROPERLY or admit your a fraud and quit. There's the gauntlet, what're you going to do?
I think she needs to read a few posts on this site to see what we really feel about cuck games. After the last BB release I wanted to beat both Eric & DS with a claw hammer and removed my patronage as a result. She seems to be missing the big picture , I don't know whether out of vanity or jealosy but the fact is that the game just moved too slowly and that is why I feel that she lost funding. By 0.9 we should have more than a couple of ass shots. I really enjoy the diary in this game it is well written and I get really hard for the MC Alice but the lack of progression was concerning.

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Kasey mentioned in regards Slon's cuck comment so I thought it may be an idea to leave your choice regarding cuck games here for Slon to see, so for anyone who would care to, pick from the following options:
Cucking
1, Yes, please cuck me.
2, No, try to cuck me and I'll cut your balls off.
3, The only cucking I will accept is me cucking your limp dick partner
To make it simple you can pick 1,2 or all 3 options if you wish but only if you put favourite choice first,etc.

In my case I choose only 2 options as follows;
2, No, try to cuck me and I'll cut your balls off.
3, The only cucking I will accept is me cucking your limp dick partner

For me 1 is a no, nope, not a chance, never, literally over my dead body which means it's not cucking 'cause you were too scared to do it while I'm alive, in front of me or with my knowledge, is that clear enough Slon?

.... next voter please.

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes