Unity Completed Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives [v1.0] [Kerni]

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Yep it is. Is that a problem?
Could be , could also be a anti-virus software with built in firewall.
I would just temporarely disable the firewall , then try to download the mod and then reactivate the firewall.
Maybe this works.

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
How good is the spelling fix, currently? I know there's a complete one in progress, but how about phalzyr's?

AlphaBubble

Dec 29, 2017
So I turned all Firewall I have off but there keeps coming the same error :c
But thanks for your help so far!

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Yeah thank you!
Is it installed by moving the file in the game directory?
You need to move the file into the game directory (where the .exe file is located), then start the game...
...go to gameplay options ,Select Mod injection and leave full mod injection disabled.
After that restart the game and if you see a screen where it mentiones that it will inject VN frames then the mod has been loaded.

tid

Aug 16, 2017
version 0.96 :

more mirrors are uploading...

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Isn't the official MEGA download enough XD?
on the mega limit for download. not everyone is comfortable, especially if the file is larger than 1 GB
Thank you very much for the game

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
There is no limit you just need an account.
I know, and I have it. It's just not all have it (not everyone wants to register), and sometimes it's not always convenient (sometimes it slows down)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Just played the beginning part of the game and I am thoroughly impressed. This is an actual game! Very impressive introduction to set the tone of the game. The dialogue was quite commendable, especially if the dev isnt a native english speaker. It felt really natural. Looking forward to playing it some more!

edit: btw am I the only one who tried to bunny hop? :D

MasterKriiden

Jul 7, 2017
Anyone else having the issue where it hangs after loading at the "Start Game/Load Game/Settings" screen? It worked the first 5 times I ran the game, now it hangs. Tried restarting, installing a newer version of unity...I'm confused. I've also tried loading it under different resolutions and graphical qualities. Nothing.

Edit: I'm an idiot. I had SSA enabled. Thanks anyway, David.

Aug 13, 2017
Anyone else having the issue where it hangs after loading at the "Start Game/Load Game/Settings" screen? It worked the first 5 times I ran the game, now it hangs. Tried restarting, installing a newer version of unity...I'm confused. I've also tried loading it under different resolutions and graphical qualities. Nothing.
I've had what I thought was similar. Sometimes it takes a bit to load up, depending on the speed of your cpu. It took like 5 minutes on mine but I was also running some other programs at the same time.

MasterKriiden

Jul 7, 2017
This game was one of the best I found on the website. I don't post much (you can see by my post count), but it was a great story, great implementation. Especially for someone who worked on this mostly on weekends.

Had a quick question: Are certain events locked after you complete the main story?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
This game was one of the best I found on the website. I don't post much (you can see by my post count), but it was a great story, great implementation. Especially for someone who worked on this mostly on weekends.
Thank you :)

Had a quick question: Are certain events locked after you complete the main story?
All story quest events are not repeatable but all AI live events and generic events (placing machines , using them , playing with the girls) should still work.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes