3.70 star(s) 114 Votes

teoxis

Aug 18, 2018
I really enjoyed this game but this update has ruined the game for me. Don't get me wrong I like the idea of the new routes where you don't add yourself or you wife to the app but that's not my problem. I can't access any of the content for the MC and the step-sister, the Hearth content, son's girlfriend, wife's sister, or the Lena content. Nothing I do lets me get access it.
Same I'm stuck in my play through there is no way to proceed. hopefully dev changes things back where every route does not get blocked from making a decision.

Reactions: Botman9000

irlylikefeet

Feb 18, 2023
am i dumb? how do i advance the wife & gregg storyline? it stuck at step 11?i already progressed the other branch as far as i could.
That route gets kind of paused and then picks back up.. I don't remember if it is a Jenna/Valerie part that unlocks it or maybe a Step-son branch.

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
I haven't had much time to play but can anyone describe what the difference is between the routes where you add the wife and manipulate her to cuck you vs the one where you don't add her. Is there any new content in the "don't add" route? Or do both roughly work out the same way?

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
So. I tried for the MC sissy path. Only thing is, you are legit incapable of NOT adding yourself to the app. What that fuck am I missing here...

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
I haven't had much time to play but can anyone describe what the difference is between the routes where you add the wife and manipulate her to cuck you vs the one where you don't add her. Is there any new content in the "don't add" route? Or do both roughly work out the same way?
The paths where you don't add the wife (or yourself) are pretty much completely new and there is a lot of content, over 100 steps on the Sissy path, I have played the cuck path when you don't add the wife yet but I believe there are a lot of steps there as well.

Reactions: Will619

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
So. I tried for the MC sissy path. Only thing is, you are legit incapable of NOT adding yourself to the app. What that fuck am I missing here...
You have to select the NTR option at the gym. Then don't add yourself and much later you will have an option of doing cuck or sissy paths. You will know if you are on the right track as you will see those paths in the MC walkthrough as soon as it is available. If you see the Alpha path on MC you have done something wrong.
You do the first 6 steps of the cuck path before it give you the choice to swap to the sissy path so don't worry if you see that has started and not the sissy one.

Reactions: Will619

Aryan1995

Aug 18, 2019
I play on android and all my paths are stuck even the wife and jenna path are stuck. All it shows is progress on other branches and and the other branches show the same things. Am i doing something wrong.

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
Oh boy... No save retention?

I like this game but I dunno if I it in me to keep spending hours getting back to where I was...

irlylikefeet

Feb 18, 2023
Has anyone figured out yet how to trigger the scene/story path where Valerie puts the MC in chastity? I've found lots of Jenna teasing about it.. but it seems to skip over that story beat with Valerie's paths/relationships. It was one of the hotter scenes in 4.5 I hope it wasn't cut or in bug purgatory.

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
Has anyone figured out yet how to trigger the scene/story path where Valerie puts the MC in chastity? I've found lots of Jenna teasing about it.. but it seems to skip over that story beat with Valerie's paths/relationships. It was one of the hotter scenes in 4.5 I hope it wasn't cut or in bug purgatory.

It happens on the Sissy path (I can't remember which step but it wasn't early)

piknox

Nov 10, 2021
Alright thanks. I'll try to find it again. The non XY path I assume.
I didn't took the sissy path but that chastity belt storyline still triggered for me when i went long enough on valerie & jenna path i believe? Jenna has to introduced Olga to the wife. Im playing the 0.4.6 version btw.

3.70 star(s) 114 Votes