3.70 star(s) 113 Votes
Dec 31, 2018
How much content does this game have if you're not into BBC and cuckolding?
I'm sorry if this comes across as kink shaming or attacking the dev, that's not my intention at all!
The idea of the game seems interesting, i'm just not a fan of getting cucked by black cocks.

Hotshot 3001

Dec 29, 2019

Hello everyone,

Most of the content for the new update is complete. That means it’s time for me to say a few words about it. It’ll be released soon.

First, let’s talk about the amount of content. So far, I’ve written 15k lines and around 80k words. If I can keep up the pace, this update will be one of the biggest updates to date. It might exceed 20k lines. I’ve also added around 100 images and 33 videos.

So, about the content I’ve been working on:
- The branch of the MC’s mother – 20 steps
- The sissification branch – 60 steps
- The branch in which the MC doesn’t add himself to the app (alpha) – 40 steps
- The branch in which the MC doesn’t add the wife’s sister – 57 steps
The branch in which the MC doesn’t add himself to the app and becomes a cuckold will be split in two in this update:
------ The Netorare branch – 70 steps (The MC gets a chance to restore himself. His wife starts cheating on him against his will)
------ The Netorase branch – 70 steps (The MC keeps corrupting his wife on his own)

This is the content I’ve made so far. I’m planning to expand the branch of the MC’s mother up to 40 or 50 steps, the branch in which the MC doesn’t add himself (alpha) up to 70 steps, the sissification branch up to 70-80 steps and add around 10-20 steps to a couple of other branches.

The release date for the new update is the 3rd of May. It might come out 1 or 2 days earlier though. Once I finish working on the content and start working on the last portion of the code, I’ll post the release dates for all tiers.

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
The branch in which the MC doesn’t add himself to the app and becomes a cuckold will be split in two in this update:
------ The Netorare branch – 70 steps (The MC gets a chance to restore himself. His wife starts cheating on him against his will)
------ The Netorase branch – 70 steps (The MC keeps corrupting his wife on his own)
I caught myself up on the previous version last night and I have to say I am enjoying the relatively straightforward progress of this particular branch and am looking forward to the next update. Corrupting the wife via the app was kind of exciting at first, but persuading and convincing her without hypnosis seems way more fun. These branches are basically all I play this game for now. I skip most of the other stuff.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017

Hello everyone,

Most of the content for the new update is complete. That means it’s time for me to say a few words about it. It’ll be released soon.

First, let’s talk about the amount of content. So far, I’ve written 15k lines and around 80k words. If I can keep up the pace, this update will be one of the biggest updates to date. It might exceed 20k lines. I’ve also added around 100 images and 33 videos.

So, about the content I’ve been working on:
- The branch of the MC’s mother – 20 steps
- The sissification branch – 60 steps
- The branch in which the MC doesn’t add himself to the app (alpha) – 40 steps
- The branch in which the MC doesn’t add the wife’s sister – 57 steps

This is the content I’ve made so far. I’m planning to expand the branch of the MC’s mother up to 40 or 50 steps, the branch in which the MC doesn’t add himself (alpha) up to 70 steps, the sissification branch up to 70-80 steps and add around 10-20 steps to a couple of other branches.

The release date for the new update is the 3rd of May. It might come out 1 or 2 days earlier though. Once I finish working on the content and start working on the last portion of the code, I’ll post the release dates for all tiers.
Will the update break our saves ? do we have to start over ??

Reactions: Swooosh

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
I’m planning to expand the branch of the MC’s mother up to 40 or 50 steps, <--- Please do.

i love this branch and not just because i like mother ntr. Also its a really awesome exciting story.
First you think oh its this guy corrupting her and then wondering what, its not him??? who ... oh who is this?
its like a serie that you cant stop watching, always wanting know oh what happen now.
Also.. i love the Jenna Messages ;)

John Raatz

Sep 8, 2018
You can't be on the Sissy route and I believe must be on the cuck route (I haven't tried the new alpha route yet)
The XY option on the Alpha path allows the MC to sex change Paul but you see this through the MC's bubble dialogue. Not exactly sure how MC was able to do that, but he did. In the NTR ON route starting at the gym when MC lets another guy help his wife, the XY option is to save Julia by sex changing the MC for Paul and Jenna has some exchange with the MC about that. Pretty sure this is how it plays out regardless of main starting path. The MC only gets the XY opportunity to sex change if he's on NTR On from the gym. It simply means he's off the Alpha path.

irlylikefeet

Feb 18, 2023
How much content does this game have if you're not into BBC and cuckolding?
I'm sorry if this comes across as kink shaming or attacking the dev, that's not my intention at all!
The idea of the game seems interesting, i'm just not a fan of getting cucked by black cocks.
The alpha route has less content, but it isn't too bad. My favorite is the Onlyfaps manager branch with Kirley and Sola. Christina's route has a great start but is very short (20 steps or so right now?). I think there are 6 or 7 women have Alpha branches but none are nearly as long as the MC or MC's Wife.

I think there is also a more neutral swinging route that let's you do the alpha stuff while doing the swinging stuff with Valerie (you can just end the cuckold branches if you don't want to see them).

Reactions: hiddencamotree
Dec 31, 2018
The alpha route has less content, but it isn't too bad. My favorite is the Onlyfaps manager branch with Kirley and Sola. Christina's route has a great start but is very short (20 steps or so right now?). I think there are 6 or 7 women have Alpha branches but none are nearly as long as the MC or MC's Wife.

I think there is also a more neutral swinging route that let's you do the alpha stuff while doing the swinging stuff with Valerie (you can just end the cuckold branches if you don't want to see them).
Thank you for your answer. I've taken a look, but i don't think this game is for me.
Too much QoS and similar stuff that is unavoidable.

piknox

Nov 10, 2021
im excited for the alpha route. will we be able to start corrupting kiyoko? i mean get to take a look at her phone and stuff?

Chaini88

Feb 17, 2019
Hey Mates, i have a strange problem. "my wife's phone" is disappeared from the control app. is that normal ? because i have many quests where i have to go to her phone.

RubenRybnick

Apr 13, 2018
I started the sissy cuckold Route and I found a new Job in the Browser. After that ot says i should Check fuckstagramm or idle. There is Nothing to do and iam no able to advance time with the sun app. Am i missing something?

MrFoen06

Dec 30, 2018
The XY option on the Alpha path allows the MC to sex change Paul but you see this through the MC's bubble dialogue. Not exactly sure how MC was able to do that, but he did. In the NTR ON route starting at the gym when MC lets another guy help his wife, the XY option is to save Julia by sex changing the MC for Paul and Jenna has some exchange with the MC about that. Pretty sure this is how it plays out regardless of main starting path. The MC only gets the XY opportunity to sex change if he's on NTR On from the gym. It simply means he's off the Alpha path.

i'm on ntr on route and tried to get the XY scenes but i never had the option to accept it, the mc was thinking about it after getting the offer from paul but i never had the chance to choose that path and now julia's branch dissapeared after step 48 saying i faild to rescue her

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
i'm on ntr on route and tried to get the XY scenes but i never had the option to accept it, the mc was thinking about it after getting the offer from paul but i never had the chance to choose that path and now julia's branch dissapeared after step 48 saying i faild to rescue her
This happens if you go NTR => Cuck => Sissy instead of stay on on Cuck (you get a clear option at some point which you would have picked). If you go Sissy it auto picks the Julia BBC path for you instead of XY path.

Reactions: John Raatz
3.70 star(s) 113 Votes