• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 117 Votes

MrFoen06

Dec 30, 2018
This happens if you go NTR => Cuck => Sissy instead of stay on on Cuck (you get a clear option at some point which you would have picked). If you go Sissy it auto picks the Julia BBC path for you instead of XY path.
thx but how do i trigger sissy route? it said sissy is when i don't add valerie to the app but i did that or is it because i choose feminisation hypno for mc?

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
thx but how do i trigger sissy route? it said sissy is when i don't add valerie to the app but i did that or is it because i choose feminisation hypno for mc?
Sissy route is
NTR ON
Don't add wife or yourself to the app
You will proceed on cuck path for a while
At step 6 of cuck path it will give you a choice (stay on cuck path or switch to sissy)

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
No one here to help me
My problem is step sister path are blank
Did you start a new game or try to continue a save from before 0.4.7?
Which route are you on (alpha / cuck / sissy?)
Did you add the step sister to the app?
Did it show steps and then go blank? If so do you know what you did before it went blank?

MrFoen06

Dec 30, 2018
Sissy route is
NTR ON
Don't add wife or yourself to the app
You will proceed on cuck path for a while
At step 6 of cuck path it will give you a choice (stay on cuck path or switch to sissy)
then i don't understand why the quest dissapered/ i can't choose XY route, because i did add wife and myself to the app and i did all other quest with wife and i now have 35 cuckold and it still doesn't work
I could already do it at the last version but i have to start new game and i don't know how i did it

ps: do i need bugfix v0.4.7?

Last edited:

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
then i don't understand why the quest dissapered/ i can't choose XY route, because i did add wife and myself to the app and i did all other quest with wife and i now have 35 cuckold and it still doesn't work
I could already do it at the last version but i have to start new game and i don't know how i did it

ps: do i need bugfix v0.4.7?
Sounds like you are on the Alpha cuckold route if you added the wife and yourself. I haven't done that path yet on the new version. The cuck path where you do the XY route is where you don't add yourself or wife to the app. Maybe someone else can comment if you can do XY route with the alpha path.

MrFoen06

Dec 30, 2018
Sounds like you are on the Alpha cuckold route if you added the wife and yourself. I haven't done that path yet on the new version. The cuck path where you do the XY route is where you don't add yourself or wife to the app. Maybe someone else can comment if you can do XY route with the alpha path.
Ok then i don't know if it was a bug, or it was changed completly, because i always added wife and myself to the app in my previous run and still got the option for XY.
Also i wanted to ask if it is intended, that i add myself automaticly to the app when i add wife, because in a previous Version you could choose seperatly.

Royy123456

Dec 26, 2023
Did you start a new game or try to continue a save from before 0.4.7?
Which route are you on (alpha / cuck / sissy?)
Did you add the step sister to the app?
Did it show steps and then go blank? If so do you know what you did before it went blank?
Yes i start new game
cuck
first few step happen then blank
Yes show steps

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
I hope after this update he spends the next month breaking the routes up. This forum is an example of how confusing the game is now. It is basically broken and unfun to play when you click for 3 hours and end up with progress other routes on all quests. The clicking fatigue is real. I'm going to try and save at every choice but still you could end up jumping back to that save playing through being stuck again and then going to a futher back save and playing through the content again. That is just exhausting.

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
how should we know which path we are going ..?
and how to chose paths in game i dont get it

help me
thanks
I myself am shocked by this version of the game. saves don't work, the branch I followed failed. I stopped playing for now. I hope something will change in the new update.

Hotshot 3001

Dec 29, 2019

Hello everyone,
Most of the update is complete. That means it’s time for me to say a few words about the content you’ll see soon.
First, let’s talk about the amount of content. I’ve written 22k lines and around 120-130k words. I’ve also added 150-160 images and 39 videos.
Now let me tell you what kind of content I’ve written so far:
- The branch of the MC’s mother – 25 steps
- The sissification branch – 60 steps
The branch in which the MC doesn’t add himself to the app and becomes a cuckold has been split into two separate branches:
- The Netorare branch – 70 steps (The MC gets to restore himself, and the wife starts cheating on him against his will)
- The Netorase branch – 70 steps (The MC keeps corrupting the wife on his own)
- The branch in which the MC doesn’t add himself to the app (alpha) – 60 steps
- The branch in which the MC’s doesn’t add the wife’s sister to the app – 57 steps
- The branch of the niece (FEM MC) – 30 steps
- The branch of Salim (FEM MC) – 20 steps
Plans changed a little bit due to the results of the poll. The branch of the niece and the FEM MC branch won, so I decided not to expand the branch of the MC’s mother and focus on these branches instead.
Here’s the release schedule according to the Patreon tiers:
Massive Cock: 05/03/2024
Big Cock: 05/06/2024
Average Cock: 05/08/2024
Small Cock: 05/10/2024
Tiny Cock: 05/12/2024
Non-patrons: 05/16/2024

Nov 26, 2020
Heya guys! I got a question. How do I progress in the Wife'sis route? Only hint I got is to keep spamming her.
Spamming her with what? Family? Cheating? And for how long?

3.70 star(s) 117 Votes