3.70 star(s) 112 Votes

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
I think there a choice that is really unclear. You get to the choice of Sissy/Transformation/Cuck or just Cuck. If you choose the former, you lose the Jenna and Salim Feminization paths. You don't get the option to use XY with Paul. If you choose just Cuck, they stay and you can get the choice to use XY with Paul to save the niece. Isn't that the "Transformation" path?

RubenRybnick

Apr 13, 2018
What Is the deal with the android version?
Is the 3.5 archive outdated? Do I need a new version of the archive? 4.7?

I just installed the app and followed the instructions. The archive is copied but I still can't proceed. Any advice?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Panos24

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
I think there a choice that is really unclear. You get to the choice of Sissy/Transformation/Cuck or just Cuck. If you choose the former, you lose the Jenna and Salim Feminization paths. You don't get the option to use XY with Paul. If you choose just Cuck, they stay and you can get the choice to use XY with Paul to save the niece. Isn't that the "Transformation" path?
If you choose the Sissy path you get Jenna / Salim feminization but you lose XY. The story does "kind of" mention why later effectively the way I read it is the Sissy path is mental feminization, with likely physical later, where as XY is instant physical transformation but "non mental' (sort of)

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
why doesnt appear my wife in the app?????? Any solution? I dont want to start the game again....

RubenRybnick

Apr 13, 2018
I checked the discord and patreon and found an longer installation manual for Android.

3. Transfer archive.0.3.5.rpa to this directory: Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.bloodyink.awifesphone/game. Make sure the path to the folder you’ve transferred the archive to is correct. You don’t need root permissions to do that. Make sure that the archive is named 'archive.0.3.5.rpa

My issue was the name of the archive. The archive in the download section on the first page is wifes-phone-archive....rpa.

I renamed it and it worked. Maybe somebody should update the first page.

Reactions: Satiro

Eudj

May 27, 2022
So, since there is no way to transform the MC in the main branch, I tried the sisi branch and did not add the wife and MC to the application. The decisions of the MS in the thread not only contradict other threads in terms of logic, but are also generally idiotic. With MC's stupidity, at some point I started to want something bad to happen to him. Plus, at the 30+ step when purchasing a dildo, the content runs out. There is an inscription: move forward in other branches. And there is nowhere to advance in other branches. That's it, softlock.
So after 2 threads I can say that we won’t see a woman in this patch.

Nippero

Jul 6, 2018
Rando kinda bug report: I noticed that I was going several days without anything new happening. Only the Son's sissy branch was progressing and one of the MC Wife's branches.

Got bored, decided to command the Wife's Sister to "Feel attracted to me" and then floodgates opened lol. All branches started progressing again.

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
i think the biggest problem with this game is that most branches have others hat needs to be progressed, maybe ones that the player dont like like sissy stuff. It would be better if the player can choose what branch he likes and play it.

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
So, since there is no way to transform the MC in the main branch, I tried the sisi branch and did not add the wife and MC to the application. The decisions of the MS in the thread not only contradict other threads in terms of logic, but are also generally idiotic. With MC's stupidity, at some point I started to want something bad to happen to him. Plus, at the 30+ step when purchasing a dildo, the content runs out. There is an inscription: move forward in other branches. And there is nowhere to advance in other branches. That's it, softlock.
So after 2 threads I can say that we won’t see a woman in this patch.
It is not clearly stated in the game but you likely need to progress the step-sister path.

With respect to the "stupidity" I believe what is inferred to be happening is that as you did not add the MC to the application someone else is controlling him and making those decisions for him. It works similarly to how you control others. Person says no, you command then to do it, later they decide actually yes. In addition, I assume there is the usual ongoing corruption from the app.

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
i think the biggest problem with this game is that most branches have others hat needs to be progressed, maybe ones that the player dont like like sissy stuff. It would be better if the player can choose what branch he likes and play it.
I assume you haven't played the latest release? Because that is what it does. Having said that it definitely still needs some work.

piknox

Nov 10, 2021
am i dumb? how do i advance the wife & gregg storyline? it stuck at step 11?i already progressed the other branch as far as i could.

Eudj

May 27, 2022
It is not clearly stated in the game but you likely need to progress the step-sister path.

With respect to the "stupidity" I believe what is inferred to be happening is that as you did not add the MC to the application someone else is controlling him and making those decisions for him. It works similarly to how you control others. Person says no, you command then to do it, later they decide actually yes. In addition, I assume there is the usual ongoing corruption from the app.
No no no. MC was added much later, after they added his wife and started controlling her. The developers told MS about this in one of their letters, and even here MS denied it to the last, saying it was all a joke. And then he observed what was happening with Nissi and other branches. It's the same story with my mother. Okay, let’s say the game developer has not yet made sure that for the MS branch he does not add himself and his wife to the phone, and does not correct other branches, this will require a huge amount of time. But if you read the MC thread in isolation from the rest... it is full of MC's outright stupidity.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
the creator is making a stupid move.. not only he is glitching the game more and more witheach update, now he also inteds on creating and expanding new branches that makes zero sense.. why would some1 play a game like this and choose the option to ''not add any1 to the app'' ? It makes zero sense..next update will be wasted on paths that no1 cares about and will be unplayable anyway.. and will make the game unplayable aswell..

Lucioleee

Jun 4, 2017
Is there a way to tweak the saves to remove someone from the app ? I started over by adding everyone. But now I understand that adding the son led to his feminization route (and removing the route of the son with the wife). I don't want to start over again (too many hours to go through even with only skipping just for that). So can anyone help ?

NandoBando22

Aug 2, 2021
I wish the ingame walkthrough was easier to understand, I tried to do the MC gets feminized and corrupted path but I keep getting 'lost' trying to follow the different paths ingame. Like the step to share the wife to unlock wife and christie, what does it mean in that? I don't see a path named as such.

3.70 star(s) 112 Votes