• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 118 Votes

JuanPabloII

Aug 29, 2020
Another question, when I tell the wife to go to second party with her boss she at first accepts it just to decline it the next day. Any fix, doest it impact the story significantly?

ssgss2020

Nov 25, 2021
ngl, i thought we would be in control of jenna in this update , only to left we us make her husband a woman and choosing if we keep the promise or nah , its an ok update but i do wish for the dev to fully focus on a bransh , fully finish it then go to the other paths , cause at this point it will make the story harder to enjoy.

JFox1991

Jan 18, 2020
*sigh* Seems each update just breaks the game and leaves you stuck -_- I can't get farther in the sissy route because it says progress in other branches but yet no other branches can be activated nor will start. I don't want to start over again and this is getting tiresome

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
I don't seem to be able to 0get the MF fem route for MC in the niece branch: either MC refuses to involve himself with niece and Paul, or decides to follow Paul after work resulting in MC feminizing Paul while skipping MC feminization.

Can I have help/a save? Thanks.

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
Do you have to be feminized and commiting some kind of incestual relations now to get the kirley, hearth content? Let me try progressing other branches that need me to progress other branches so I can progress other branches.

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2023
It's not broken. That's why I deleted the comment that came from the other multiverse where my game and this update are buggy.

I only delete comments that aren't true and mislead other players. You can express your opinion about the content you see in the game, but don't say the new update is buggy, as it isn't true.

You seem to like saying things that aren't true, though, judging by the way you started your comment:
I think u should make an another game with different story like a boy in a family or in college or any other story and also continue the wifes phone
This is just my idea. Because i am playing this game from around V. 2.0 and now saturation occurred (but game is still very good) . But seeing nearly same character every update becomes boring in my opinion.

Reactions: Walldiss

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
yeah this game is good, but the problem is really that there are TOO many people. It gets very confusing with all the differnt branches. Also it will never finish just get abandon if it has too much stuff to continue and no ending.

irlylikefeet

Feb 18, 2023
Hello everyone,

The new update has been released, so it’s time to say a few words about what comes next.

First, a number of branches have reached the v0.5 milestone. That means the plot of the main branches you’ve seen before will soon continue. Second, several old branches will continue in the next update. Here’s a list of these branches:

— The majority of content. The branches of the wife and Jenna, the wife and her boss, the wife and the QOS chat and the wife and her fuckstagram followers. The wife femdom branch will also return, and all the branches of the wife will flow into it. But the player will be able to choose if they want to see the femdom content or not. The v0.5+ content will start with this branch.
— The branches of Mrs Salim, the alpha MC without adding the wife (Kioko’s branch), the sissy MC and the fem MC, Netorare and Netorase, Sola and her father and Paul(a) will get a little bit of new content.
— Perhaps the branches of the girls from the alpha MC path (Rae, Hearth and Kirely) will receive an update as well.

I don’t know if I can squeeze all this content into one update. I might have to do two updates for that. But that’s more or less the plan for the near future. I think we’ll choose a few branches by means of a poll like we did before, but that’ll come later.

I’ll soon release a bugfix with the translation of the lines that I missed. This patch will also include a few new steps for the alpha MC path and the sissy MC path that I didn’t finish in time for release.

Have a nice weekend everyone!
Yaay for Sola love hope Alpha MC x Christina stuff gets a look at too someday.

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
can anyone help me and tell me what are the steps to go in the sissy route for the MC
Don't add wife, then when you visit Mike/Jenna's home, there are few instances where you are given options, one with Mike (I dont remember what exactly but I was abot aproving/showing interest about him being a cuck), one two about Jenna and Wife, you should not enter to the room in neither of the two choices. Then you go to the gym, choose the NTR option.
Then pregress on the main route up to step 48, where you will enter the cuck route, on its 6th step you are explicitly given the option to either stay cuck or go sissy.

Old saves are no longer compatible.

Chendor467

Oct 11, 2023
Don't add wife, then when you visit Mike/Jenna's home, there are few instances where you are given options, one with Mike (I dont remember what exactly but I was abot aproving/showing interest about him being a cuck), one two about Jenna and Wife, you should not enter to the room in neither of the two choices. Then you go to the gym, choose the NTR option.
Then pregress on the main route up to step 48, where you will enter the cuck route, on its 6th step you are explicitly given the option to either stay cuck or go sissy.

Old saves are no longer compatible.
thx

eze18

Nov 7, 2021
In this update it doesn't let me pause the branches, only finish them or reset them, I don't know if it is a bug or the developer chose it that way...
What would be good is that a walktrough be published so that we know where the paths end and to be able to tailor them to each individual.
I got stuck doing the sissy path thinking that after that other paths would open up but that wasn't the case, so I had to restart the entire game! =(
Some videos were not visible, I checked and it turned out that they were not in the folder...
The game is good but I still insist that there should be a walkthrough to be able to play all the paths and reach all the contents...
On the other hand, the topic of hypnosis is good but it becomes very repetitive and ends up being boring, it would be good to put a button so that it reads them automatically like on the mother's phone and only notifies you when they are important messages...

XerxesM_

Aug 23, 2019
can someone share save file between w and greg starting on step 12? mine's bugged and forced closes during step 11.

eze18

Nov 7, 2021
I was finally able to make the netorare branch, I can say that it is what I expected, I hope it continues with more content, I loved that Jenna sent him photos with her face covered, I think that in this branch there could be access to the wife's phone but without be able to control it to spy on content or be able to add Jenna to the app at once? Let's hope how it goes, but I start this branch very well! Congratulations on the work, it is difficult to please everyone but I think it is being achieved! successes!!!

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Hello everyone,

The new update has been released, so it’s time to say a few words about what comes next.

First, a number of branches have reached the v0.5 milestone. That means the plot of the main branches you’ve seen before will soon continue. Second, several old branches will continue in the next update. Here’s a list of these branches:

— The majority of content. The branches of the wife and Jenna, the wife and her boss, the wife and the QOS chat and the wife and her fuckstagram followers. The wife femdom branch will also return, and all the branches of the wife will flow into it. But the player will be able to choose if they want to see the femdom content or not. The v0.5+ content will start with this branch.
— The branches of Mrs Salim, the alpha MC without adding the wife (Kioko’s branch), the sissy MC and the fem MC, Netorare and Netorase, Sola and her father and Paul(a) will get a little bit of new content.
— Perhaps the branches of the girls from the alpha MC path (Rae, Hearth and Kirely) will receive an update as well.

I don’t know if I can squeeze all this content into one update. I might have to do two updates for that. But that’s more or less the plan for the near future. I think we’ll choose a few branches by means of a poll like we did before, but that’ll come later.

I’ll soon release a bugfix with the translation of the lines that I missed. This patch will also include a few new steps for the alpha MC path and the sissy MC path that I didn’t finish in time for release.

Have a nice weekend everyone!
first part.. good.. second part.. nah.. there ar soo many branches that i dont even know who some of those characters are...

Oxylepy

Jan 8, 2020
How to connect to a god damn camera? I have to eavesdrop the wife in order to pursue the work route but all i see is a black screen and "cant connect" text
You can connect to the camera in someone's phone when it has a a red ! on the camera. It sounds like you're trying to catch the wife and boss at work, so it's either going to be morning or afternoon, go to the wife's phone in the morning and see if the camera indicates that you can eavesdrop on it, check to make sure she doesn't have any messages too. Otherwise wait until the afternoon to check, repeat over the next couple days. Should work.

hate to be a noob, but how do you apply the update? i extracted it to the game folder and keep getting an exception. playing on linux steamdeck if it makes a difference. thanks all
On Mint, myself, I just extract into a separate folder and then copy paste it into the game folder, merging folders and replacing when asked. I'm not sure about the Steam Deck's specific version of linux, but if you can extract it into its own folder and copy over it may be the exception is due to replacing the files.

Another question, when I tell the wife to go to second party with her boss she at first accepts it just to decline it the next day. Any fix, doest it impact the story significantly?
Tracks with my own experience. Like she tells him no, but then he later ends up sending her video of her at the party after.

I don't seem to be able to 0get the MF fem route for MC in the niece branch: either MC refuses to involve himself with niece and Paul, or decides to follow Paul after work resulting in MC feminizing Paul while skipping MC feminization.

Can I have help/a save? Thanks.
Sounds like cuck and alpha routes. Going through my most recent playthrough I got the MC to change gender by picking up stockings for both the wife and I, saying I'd like to be like the sissy images to Salim and seeing more, maxing feminization on the MC and currently having feminization hypno sent to the MC still when reaching that point in the questline, the goal being specifically to try to have the MC change gender. Worked fine. This was in 4.8, could not get it to work outside the sissy story line in 4.7.

Do you have to be feminized and commiting some kind of incestual relations now to get the kirley, hearth content? Let me try progressing other branches that need me to progress other branches so I can progress other branches.
I've only gotten Hearth/Kirley content to continue in an alpha playthrough, which also gave me Sora and Kirley onlyfaps.

can someone share save file between w and greg starting on step 12? mine's bugged and forced closes during step 11.
I cannot share a save, as I lack the free time ATM (wife's on a staycation), however I can tell you that Greg/Wife continues a REALLY long time after it says "progress other branches." Like way after a reasonable length of a pause, post Julia content, for me it's well after the wife is banging Mark on the reg, has been maxed on everything. Like I race the game with skip and it takes like an hour between step 11 and step 12.

What steps should i follow to go for alpha route? Is it worth it? How many content?
Surprisingly a lot of content. I always had issues doing alpha, but it seems like not feminizing the MC, telling Jenna to shut up a lot, shutting down the wife from sleeping around, and trying to bone every chick in the game, also got angry a bit about the wife cheating, had like -6 Cuckold in the app info. Got me Sora, Kirley and Mia onlyfaps (although no content for Mia's) and actually seems like a really rich route.

Last edited:

cyberprophet

Apr 19, 2019
Surprisingly a lot of content. I always had issues doing alpha, but it seems like not feminizing the MC, telling Jenna to shut up a lot, shutting down the wife from sleeping around, and trying to bone every chick in the game, also got angry a bit about the wife cheating, had like -6 Cuckold in the app info. Got me Sora, Kirley and Mia onlyfaps (although no content for Mia's) and actually seems like a really rich route.
Thanks a lot, will try after NTR and NTRS paths)

3.70 star(s) 118 Votes