RPGM A story of Stolen Magic [v0.1 Rework] [DiniusHS]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
From playing the new version (before your fix, I reloaded saves) I think you should really playtest your game. The small amount of bugs I encountered in a short space of time are things that could have easily been avoided if you had played it after making it.

The most annoying bug seems to be the clock from the guild in the "big village" doesn't stop bloody ticking after you leave the guild. Put a 'STOP ME' after exiting.
You fixed the black screen bug, I had it happen to me twice.
There was also a bug where I lost my first fight against the red goblins. I respawned, saved the elf from the room near the cave entrance.. but then there was another version of her I also had to save. I'm not sure how to fix that one. Maybe a variable.

I think not being able to see the enemies was fun at first, but it got annoying VERY quickly. Yes, I can escape it, but it was annoying nevertheless. Having to backtrack is also quite annoying and probably the reason of not playtesting.

I think the new scenes are very good, mind! Worth playing through it all; but absolutely could have been better as a result of annoying gameplay. I enjoyed the new character and I liked that I could repeat some scenes.

DiniusHS

Exhausted
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2019
From playing the new version (before your fix, I reloaded saves) I think you should really playtest your game. The small amount of bugs I encountered in a short space of time are things that could have easily been avoided if you had played it after making it.

The most annoying bug seems to be the clock from the guild in the "big village" doesn't stop bloody ticking after you leave the guild. Put a 'STOP ME' after exiting.
You fixed the black screen bug, I had it happen to me twice.
There was also a bug where I lost my first fight against the red goblins. I respawned, saved the elf from the room near the cave entrance.. but then there was another version of her I also had to save. I'm not sure how to fix that one. Maybe a variable.

I think not being able to see the enemies was fun at first, but it got annoying VERY quickly. Yes, I can escape it, but it was annoying nevertheless. Having to backtrack is also quite annoying and probably the reason of not playtesting.

I think the new scenes are very good, mind! Worth playing through it all; but absolutely could have been better as a result of annoying gameplay. I enjoyed the new character and I liked that I could repeat some scenes.
The problem is, im always do a testing before uploading, and this time too, and i had just 1 bug, i don't know how it's working really
I'll fix the clock, cave, but i don't know what to do with invisible enemies yet, gonna think about that
Thank you for feedback, it's important to me:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

DiniusHS

Exhausted
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2019
Fixed all reported bugs
Links updated
New game required, using old saves is not recommended
If you find another bugs tell me about it:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Amerika

DiniusHS

Exhausted
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2019
Im fixed bugs again
Links updated...
There's been so many, thanks to people for finding them

Reactions: Amerika

AdmiralPhoenix

Oct 17, 2022
Update 0.3
Links updated!
Read the changelog to see what's new or look in
Have fun!
If you find any bugs write it down here :)
hey man, i found a bug after the scene with the guards/prisoner, after i talked with guard (1) and then (2)
characters freezes 1688956572647.png

Also i would like to give some feedback, currently we don't have much use use for gold, and combat is a weird mix between QTE and "normal" combat (goblins) and i think we should get a little more of information in the dialogues options for example,the lewd stat, do we have any way to know how much we have? and how much we could gain from certain actions? like for example,buying the "lewd book" from the witch on top right of the town before buying it you don't really know how much it will give you. and the uses of this stat are a bit unclear.

as a final note, the imposibility to re-play or re-watch some scenes is a little annoying to me :p (for example, the scene in the abandoned house among others)
but i do like the character design and the scenes even if the males have that funny generic model xD.
just my2cent, good luck in your project.
(edit) oh! i almost forgot, i would like to see a little more about the mysterious mage, like for example when he defeated her, why didn't he raped her or killed her? seemed a little weird to me that he just does his thing and doesn't explain much, but anyway xD

DiniusHS

Exhausted
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2019
hey man, i found a bug after the scene with the guards/prisoner, after i talked with guard (1) and then (2)
characters freezes View attachment 2758222

Also i would like to give some feedback, currently we don't have much use use for gold, and combat is a weird mix between QTE and "normal" combat (goblins) and i think we should get a little more of information in the dialogues options for example,the lewd stat, do we have any way to know how much we have? and how much we could gain from certain actions? like for example,buying the "lewd book" from the witch on top right of the town before buying it you don't really know how much it will give you. and the uses of this stat are a bit unclear.

as a final note, the imposibility to re-play or re-watch some scenes is a little annoying to me :p (for example, the scene in the abandoned house among others)
but i do like the character design and the scenes even if the males have that funny generic model xD.
(edit) oh! i almost forgot, i would like to see a little more about the mysterious mage, like for example when he defeated her, why didn't he raped her or killed her? seemed a little weird to me that he just does his thing and doesn't explain much, but anyway xD
About lewd stat - yes, you really have way to know how much lewdness you have, there's a special item named "lewdness check" You can earn it in the small village
I didn't knew there was a big in a prison, thanks I will fix it when I have time

DiniusHS

Exhausted
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2019
characters freezes View attachment 2758222

Oh I got it now, with guard 2 you shouldn't interact with him from the left, you should do it from the other side(from the bottom) and that way there's gonna be no bug, try it(but I'm gonna fix it anyway) :)

There's no scene with the mage because he really don't care about woman's, he is that high:cool:
But for real I'm planning to do a scene with this character near the end of the game or something

I really trying to make most of the scenes repeatable, but it's not always an option, so it is what it is
Thanks for feedback!

Reactions: AdmiralPhoenix

AdmiralPhoenix

Oct 17, 2022
there's a special item named "lewdness check" You can earn it in the small village
i see! well i suggest that instead of using that book, try to add that stat to the main stats of the game, i think you would need a plugin or something i don't know what plugin would be for MV, maybe you could ask chatgtp to know how!

I really trying to make most of the scenes repeatable, but it's not always an option, so it is what it is
well i suggest adding a gallery system so you can trigger scenes with a common event/script anytime is requested.
allow me to elaborate in how i would make it work:

So lets say we are in a quest, and in said quest we get "scene 1".
During the course of the dialogue when is time to trigger said scene you could use a "call common event" instead of a simple "show image"

A common event is something you could repeat as many times as you want. So you can always get "scene 1" as many times you wanted to see it, if for example you get a gallery system or even ingame by triggering an event. you simply call the common event that triggers "scene 1" and there you go. and in said common event you can include the dialogues that make the scene and all that.

you could use that for literally anything, from dialogues... change actors...images, getting items... ect ect, i suggest you take a look, and i also higly reccomend the use of chatgpt, that thing even knows how to code some plugins, you just need to ask the right questions.
i am personally using myself for my game :p.
again, good luck!

Last edited:

DiniusHS

Exhausted
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2019
i see! well i suggest that instead of using that book, try to add that stat to the main stats of the game, i think you would need a plugin or something i don't know what plugin would be for MV, maybe you could ask chatgtp to know how!

well i suggest adding a gallery system so you can trigger scenes with a common event/script anytime is requested.
allow me to elaborate in how i would make it work:

So lets say we are in a quest, and in said quest we get "scene 1".
During the course of the dialogue when is time to trigger said scene you could use a "call common event" instead of a simple "show image"

A common event is something you could repeat as many times as you want. So you can always get "scene 1" as many times you wanted to see it, if for example you get a gallery system or even ingame by triggering an event. you simply call the common event that triggers "scene 1" and there you go. and in said common event you can include the dialogues that make the scene and all that.

you could use that for literally anything, from dialogues... change actors...images, getting items... ect ect, i suggest you take a look, and i also higly reccomend the use of chatgpt, that thing even knows how to code some plugins, you just need to ask the right questions.
i am personally using myself for my game :p.
again, good luck!
I'm already using "call common event" thing, but with qte in scenes it's not really easy to do a gallery, if im going to do that I should rework all my shit, so i'll think about gallery near the end of the developing
I've seen a plugin that I need for lewdness system, but for now there's no need for this, cuz lewdness only affects like you can trigger some events or you can't

AdmiralPhoenix

Oct 17, 2022
I'm already using "call common event" thing, but with qte in scenes it's not really easy to do a gallery, if im going to do that I should rework all my shit, so i'll think about gallery near the end of the developing
i see, so it is because of the QTE then, well anyways, i hope you consider any solution to posibility of re-watching the scenes cause otherwise the only way to get some scenes would be starting all over and that honestly sucks.
but anyways, i am hoping to see more of the mage :p

I've seen a plugin that I need for lewdness system, but for now there's no need for this
thats fine, after all it is to get some scenes, but like i said before i simply would like to see more info about the stat and why you would even want it because it would suck to miss the content for not having enought information. but i undestand.

DiniusHS

Exhausted
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2019
i see, so it is because of the QTE then, well anyways, i hope you consider any solution to posibility of re-watching the scenes cause otherwise the only way to get some scenes would be starting all over and that honestly sucks.
but anyways, i am hoping to see more of the mage :p

thats fine, after all it is to get some scenes, but like i said before i simply would like to see more info about the stat and why you would even want it because it would suck to miss the content for not having enought information. but i undestand.
Yep that kinda is, but I'll figure it out!

Near the end of development almost all things will be reworked, and lewdness system too, I want to make it not just the lines of text, but pictures too so it's should be more interesting

Moury

Sep 12, 2021
Update 0.3
Links updated!
Read the changelog to see what's new or look in
Have fun!
If you find any bugs write it down here :)
I don’t know why, maybe because of the satellite, but I can’t move and call up the menu. I had to completely restart the game. Another question, where can I see lewdnes?

1688976758672.png

DiniusHS

Exhausted
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2019
I don’t know why, maybe because of the satellite, but I can’t move and call up the menu. I had to completely restart the game. Another question, where can I see lewdnes?

View attachment 2758537
You can earn a "lewdness check" Item after first quest in small village, you need to go to inn after you compete the quest

Oh btw you found a bug! I will fix it later, this happening because you have Diona in the party, she's shouldn't be with you when you're going in prison

Reactions: Moury

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AStoryAboutStolenMagic-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

nouvah

Jul 31, 2017
Im loving your work so far, thank you. Your art and degrading writing for the MC is nice, really enjoying it! I just want more, if you can/ are interested in making them, can you make playable bad ends? Similar to what the bandits and goblins have, but just an inescapable gameplay loop with a few repeatable scenes of the MC enjoying her new life. Please and thank you, and keep up the awesome work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DiniusHS

nouvah

Jul 31, 2017
there is actually one at the start of the game before fighting the mage, try talking with the npcs in the right part of the map.
Do you mean the guy who gives you the potion? That one leads to a game over after all the scenes. What im referring to is gameplay after that, just a few repeatable scenes of the MC being used and enjoying their new bad end life. More chances for degrading writing. But if its something i missed, ill check it out, thank you!

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes