• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM A story of Stolen Magic [v0.1 Rework] [DiniusHS]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Tsukigetsu

May 12, 2023
I agree with everything other people have said so far. Think of it this way. There are different types of people out there and you can't please everyone, sure. However, I don't like to lose on purpose and QTE in this game is fairly easy. Imagine how confused I was when I finished your game in 2 minutes and 30 seconds with zero sex scenes whatsoever. And that's because all of them were locked behind losing QTE battles. So what that means is, I have 0 reward for being a decent/good player and I only get rewarded for being shit at the game. And even though it's very first version of the game, it's WAY TOO SHORT. I understand the urge to share new content and your ideas with the world, but in the long run it may scare people away from your game. I'd advise to create more content than additional 3-5 minutes before releasing bigger update. Good concept, tho, keep working!

DiniusHS

Exhausted
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2019
I agree with everything other people have said so far. Think of it this way. There are different types of people out there and you can't please everyone, sure. However, I don't like to lose on purpose and QTE in this game is fairly easy. Imagine how confused I was when I finished your game in 2 minutes and 30 seconds with zero sex scenes whatsoever. And that's because all of them were locked behind losing QTE battles. So what that means is, I have 0 reward for being a decent/good player and I only get rewarded for being shit at the game. And even though it's very first version of the game, it's WAY TOO SHORT. I understand the urge to share new content and your ideas with the world, but in the long run it may scare people away from your game. I'd advise to create more content than additional 3-5 minutes before releasing bigger update. Good concept, tho, keep working!
Thanks for feedback!
Im already working on qte rework, because it's really not good that there's no sex scenes for winning the qte
Next update is gonna be big, there's gonna be quest system, i want to add crafting too but not sure about it, many sex scenes/events too :)

Nov 17, 2021
Actually i fixed the game size and its about 270mb now, but its not downloaded yet
Look, i've never done anything like this and this is my first ever game, and its version 0.16, so ofc there's not much content here yet, but i'm working on it and really trying my best to make an interesting game. You may not like it, and im okay with this, its normal ;)
I don't think you understood what I said, and it's completely understandable that this was your first game. In short, what I meant was your game has tons of potential in it, even more than that of Abyss of Pleasure visually. But it's just that your game lacks in-depth details in almost everything and dialogues more relatable with humor in them. I don't dislike your game completely either, otherwise I wouldn't be here suggesting to improve the areas of concern with future updates which later on, your very first H-RPG project might even become a masterpiece

DiniusHS

Exhausted
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2019
Oh man, im so excited for new update, there's gonna be about 20 events,quest system and e.t.c, it's gonna take some time ,actually 2 weeks i think
dev, do you have plans on making a male protagonist game?
i dont think so :unsure:

DiniusHS

Exhausted
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2019
I don't think you understood what I said, and it's completely understandable that this was your first game. In short, what I meant was your game has tons of potential in it, even more than that of Abyss of Pleasure visually. But it's just that your game lacks in-depth details in almost everything and dialogues more relatable with humor in them. I don't dislike your game completely either, otherwise I wouldn't be here suggesting to improve the areas of concern with future updates which later on, your very first H-RPG project might even become a masterpiece
All i can say is im working on it, yes i know that there's not even a small amount of details, i want to change it but don't really see the way to do so

DiniusHS

Exhausted
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2019
There's post about next update
You can check it out if you interested

Amerika

Aug 13, 2017
1685927833676.png
Sidenote: wtf is this, an instant loss encounter. There is no way to escape this, you just die. I am now soft lock in the forest area.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes