RPGM - A story of Stolen Magic [v0.1 Rework] [DiniusHS]

1. 2.00 star(s)

egokrat

This is for "V 0.1 Rework":
    The writing is full of broken English and generally very poor. The art is decent though.
    Sex scenes feel very bland and boring. Controls for gamepads are largely broken and the gameplay just feels really annoying. If the writing was better maybe that was enough reason to keep going but as it is right now I had no desire to play this any further after maybe 30 minutes.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Datbel

Straight to the point, decent quest progression and easy to navigate. The story is barebones but it does the job, the art is great and the mechanics are enjoyable.

The story is simple, immediately throws you into the game without any form of over grandiose opening and remains a consistently decent play overall, despite being version 0.49. Looking forward to whatever comes next.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

emeugot

One of my favorite games here. The story is rather bland but serves its purpose. The sex scenes are great mostly focused on rape and humiliation by both humans and monsters of the big titted heroine and some of the women around her. The graphics are very unique and add a fitting dark, gritty vibe to the world. The content focussed on the rape and humiliation of the heroine combined with the mentioned visual atmosphere created something truly special.

My biggest critiques would be the qte system. I'm just not a fan of qte's so thats neither here nor where and that many scenes end in instant game overs, as I prefer monsters just using, breeding and then letting her be, for they know she will return eventually because she is a depraved whore. Sometimes the instant game over makes sense from a lore perspective, but it happened a bit too often in the latter part of the game for my taste.

But overall, the game is such a burning hot gem that I could not rate it anything else than 5 stars.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Kj.xd

ni terminado esta el juego y ya eh gozado muchísimo mas que con otros juegos XD. considero que el hecho de su balanceo entre lo que es el aspecto sexual y el del jugar esta bien, aunque estaría bueno que se vuelva a implementar el cambio o el agregar mas escenas al pasar por una misma escena sexual, como ejemplo en versiones pasadas donde duendes verdes de a poco que aumentaba la lujuria de la protagonista, la iban violando de diferentes formas. sumado a eso cantidad de contenido al pasar por biomas como el helado, el bosque o el tentáculos, con los cuales ah quedado demasiado vacío a mi parecer. el hecho de poder agregar mas especificaciones al momento de seguir con la historia también sumaria mucho, puesto que no se si soy yo, pero me costo un poco darme cuenta que tenia que hablarle a un borracho en el bar para ir al bosque, mi consejo seria agregarle un circulo o brillos para poder ser visible. considero que estaría bueno poder interactuar con la aldea grande de forma sexual; con una violación grupal, relaciones con el viejo, relaciones con el tipo de la casa abandonada, relaciones con los vendedores (donde podrías poner que te esclavicen como esclava sexual o a la venta y uso como una), relaciones con mas presos, con los policías, y con el espacio abandonado de duchas. creo que esto siguiente también va acompañado, ya que también seria bueno el aviso de un posible final al tomar rutas, así si uno no guardo, no pierde tanta cantidad de recorrido por pasar de inadvertido lo que parecía una escena sexual de paso. hasta mi momento esta seria mi visión lujuriosa y la critica, aun así le doy 5 estrellas porque aunque sea demasiado disfrutable deja que desear en el buen sentido. también se la situación de dinius en la cual se mantiene ocupado ya que lo sigo en boosty, pero solo hago una reseña que tal vez le sirva.
    this translate with the translator:
    The game is not even finished and I have already enjoyed it much more than with other games XD. I consider that the fact of its balance between what is the sexual aspect and that of playing is good, although it would be good if the change was implemented again or to add more scenes when going through the same sexual scene, as an example in past versions where green goblins little by little that increased the lust of the protagonist, they were raping her in different ways. Added to that is the amount of content when passing through biomes such as ice cream, the forest or the tentacles, with which it has been left too empty in my opinion. The fact of being able to add more specifications when continuing with the story would also add a lot, since I don't know if it's me, but it took me a little while to realize that I had to talk to a drunk at the bar to go to the forest, my advice It would be adding a circle or glitter to be visible. I think it would be good to be able to interact with the large village in a sexual way; with a gang rape, relationships with the old man, relationships with the guy in the abandoned house, relationships with sellers (where you could put yourself as a sex slave or for sale and use as one), relationships with more prisoners, with the police , and with the abandoned shower space. I think that this following is also accompanied, since the warning of a possible ending when taking routes would also be good, so if one does not save, one does not lose so much of the route by going unnoticed what seemed like a sexual scene in passing. Until now this would be my lustful vision and I criticize it, I still give it 5 stars because although it is too enjoyable it leaves something to be desired in a good way. I also know Dinius' situation in which he keeps busy since I follow him on boosty, but I'm just making a review that might help you.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

pepp1

As no one rated the game already I will.
    The game is great, I'm waiting excited (in more than one way) for the next updates, keep the work up!
    The models are hot and the scenes are nice, there also is a great variety of them.