RPGM A story of Stolen Magic [v0.1 Rework] [DiniusHS]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
changelog.png

Overview:
Lost in dark unfriendly world, with her magic torn apart Melina should explore this place to find out what she can do to return her magic pieces and encounter her greatest enemy once again. This path is not gonna be easy for her, with areas full of weird creatures, monsters, cursed people and traps. She'll encounter many powerful enemies and many friends that can help her. Will she succeed in returning her magic or will she become one with the darkness? We'll see...​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-25
Release Date: 2024-04-22
Developer: DiniusHS - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Rework
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Old build v0.49

Screenshot_11.png Screenshot_13.png Screenshot_12.png Screenshot_17.png Screenshot_14.png Screenshot_20.png Screenshot_19.png Screenshot_21.png

Last edited:

P3zz0

Formerly 'Pezzo'
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
DiniusHS welcome and congrats on your first release. Please follow this link and make a request to claim the dev tag, best of luck and drop a ticket if you need something ! :BootyTime:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
edit: update to 0.16
AStoryAboutStolenMagic-0.16
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Pretty good so far!
I don't really want to give an official review yet because there is only one bit of content with the goblins. Very sexy though, and the quick-time events isn't something often seen in RPGM games. It could be annoying if too fast, but did I really want to win anyway? ;) I like that after a loss, you can just go back and try again.
I look forward to seeing more from this.

Though I would delete the video from OneOne1's recent demogame from the movies folder.

DiniusHS

Exhausted
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2019
Pretty good so far!
I don't really want to give an official review yet because there is only one bit of content with the goblins. Very sexy though, and the quick-time events isn't something often seen in RPGM games. It could be annoying if too fast, but did I really want to win anyway? ;) I like that after a loss, you can just go back and try again.
I look forward to seeing more from this.

Though I would delete the video from OneOne1's recent demogame from the movies folder.
oops:LOL: how did it get in here, i have no idea fr
Thanks for your reaction, i am really appreciate it
About QTE tho... im worrying if there is too much qte, maybe i need to change it?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

Lolelele

Apr 1, 2022
I don't find the QTEs too much, it's just common place that you lose a fight and get rewarded. It's a minor pet peeve considering how hot the protagonist is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DiniusHS

Vlektron

May 29, 2017
The situation in the cave needs to be reworked! They're chasing you, and once you've stepped in a trap, there's really nothing you can do. They won't move, and once they've caught you, you'll end up back in the same position.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes