• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I don't remember the number of save, but it was 5 only the last time. I use firefox (on Mac)... and i don't know what you mean by the save/load screen.
This said, its late and i'm going to sleep. Thanks for your attention.
By 'save/load' screen I mean when you click to save/load a game it opens a page listing the currently saved games. At the top in some text there is a message of the save type

airze

Feb 8, 2018
@cmacleod42
hay i know i asked you had a date on next update and don't want to be annoying by asking but can we get a progress update i'm hipped to see whats next.. anyway i love the game and cant wait to see more thanks

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
@cmacleod42
hay i know i asked you had a date on next update and don't want to be annoying by asking but can we get a progress update i'm hipped to see whats next.. anyway i love the game and cant wait to see more thanks
See my post on the last page, or the thread at the hypnopics collective

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I might have asked and just forgotten, but how to get Keana into the ring?
Have sex with her in the basement a day or so after the original charm. Then talk to someone knowlegable on the occult, Sir Ronald/Sarah for a simple one, or try at the church for a more complex/sexy one

zapdose

Mar 25, 2017
Is there a cheat i can use to get hypnotism? Im pretty sure I did all the steps, I dont know if its needed for charming Gabby, but I did that successfully. Anyone else who requires hypnotism to charm doesnt seem to work

thusetro

Dec 4, 2017
By 'save/load' screen I mean when you click to save/load a game it opens a page listing the currently saved games. At the top in some text there is a message of the save type
My bad ! I have messed up whith browser preferences. Now it works good. Sorry for the false alarm.:oops:

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
The walkthrough says to get hynosis I have to ask Mr. Beasley about Amy and Catherine, but such option is missing.
EDIT: In the library Monique tells me Miss Halliway have the book, how do I find her? (Apprentice path)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is there a cheat i can use to get hypnotism? Im pretty sure I did all the steps, I dont know if its needed for charming Gabby, but I did that successfully. Anyone else who requires hypnotism to charm doesnt seem to work
The walkthrough says to get hynosis I have to ask Mr. Beasley about Amy and Catherine, but such option is missing.
EDIT: In the library Monique tells me Miss Halliway have the book, how do I find her? (Apprentice path)
Have you seen the threesome with Mr Beasley, Amy and Catherine when you lost the Book?

This is either when stealing the vase or after the Ritual. IF not please wait for the scene and speak to him. If you have enough experience he will teach it to you. But first ask you to but the book and read it.

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
Have you seen the threesome with Mr Beasley, Amy and Catherine when you lost the Book?

This is either when stealing the vase or after the Ritual. IF not please wait for the scene and speak to him. If you have enough experience he will teach it to you. But first ask you to but the book and read it.
I just had to progress with Legion to trigger Gabby quest line and get the book

lawry

Jul 14, 2017
Haven't seen an update in a few months. Hope we get a large update (next month)

I have posted feature lists and estimated datas for it previosly in this thread. Hopefully next month at this stage

Attached is an image from one new option for many people in the game
View attachment 226562
is that Didi (Sophie Dee)? We get more story with her?

hope we get to finish charming the rest of the not able to charm people. Also could we get more thralls to save similar to leanne, like jesse had made a lot more thralls before sealing the demon.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018

sir, i thought you gonna update the game this month?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
sir, i thought you gonna update the game this month?
Haven't seen an update in a few months. Hope we get a large update (next month)
is that Didi (Sophie Dee)? We get more story with her?

hope we get to finish charming the rest of the not able to charm people. Also could we get more thralls to save similar to leanne, like jesse had made a lot more thralls before sealing the demon.
At this stage a new release will be next month or maybe the following due to health and other issues for me

Yes that is Didi/Sophie Dee, she often has blonde hair, and I thought it fine to say she decided to wear a wig for the dance. Aside from the dance scene for here nothing else is planned, but maybe a shower scene as people will be getting those as well

Other people who are not charmable will be charmable in this release, and one brand new character. Not all, Jesse will be untouched currently, as will the campers. No plans for more thrall stuff. Lots more for Amy and Jessica

Reactions: VolksKrieg

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I have a problem with Camryn. He does not let me have her as a lover only as a slave. I'm doing the apprentice route. I followed the tutorial

(The next day, Hannah informs you that Camryn is at her house, you can go directly there or let Hannah bring her to her, for a different charm scene, if you go alone, you can turn her into your lover or your partner.

After you've enchanted Camryn, ask him about these guys and about Hannah.

and it does not change anything if he takes me to the house or if I go alone.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have a problem with Camryn. He does not let me have her as a lover only as a slave. I'm doing the apprentice route. I followed the tutorial

(The next day, Hannah informs you that Camryn is at her house, you can go directly there or let Hannah bring her to her, for a different charm scene, if you go alone, you can turn her into your lover or your partner.

After you've enchanted Camryn, ask him about these guys and about Hannah.

and it does not change anything if he takes me to the house or if I go alone.
The slave version of a charm is the default. To be able to do any other type of charm you need to know the training 'Manipulative Charms', did you learn it from Tess/Sir Ronald?

Reactions: Aioria619

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
The slave version of a charm is the default. To be able to do any other type of charm you need to know the training 'Manipulative Charms', did you learn it from Tess/Sir Ronald?
I do not have any spells called (manipulative charms)

the spells that I have are:
clairvoyance spell
pass spell
shielded charm spell
possession spell
transform spell
teleport spell
wealth spell
invisibility spell
unlife enspelled spell

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017

clairvoyance spell
pass spell
shielded charm spell
possession spell
transform spell
teleport spell
wealth spell
invisibility spell
unlife enspelled spell
Manipulative charms is an upgrade to the regular charm spell you can see your upgrades to the spells in the notes section on your phone.

airze

Feb 8, 2018

clairvoyance spell
pass spell
shielded charm spell
possession spell
transform spell
teleport spell
wealth spell
invisibility spell
unlife enspelled spell
it dosent say manipulative charm spell like shielded charm spell dose its a trained spell like you train
  • Manipulative charms
  • Masculine cantrips
  • Medium powers
  • Precision transitions
  • Conserving magic
  • Harnessing mana
  • Golden gestures
  • Unseen
but even if you train them you will only see the affect when used there is no change in the name of the spell just how it works also your choices matter more in the charming if you dont do it right you wont get the out come you want here is the walkthrough relinked so you can use it note every choice you make dose matter in how a charm affects the target good luck and have a good play through View attachment 205582_walkthrough.7z

Reactions: Aioria619
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes