Teddy

May 31, 2017
I know there have been some games mentioned that are comparable to ASFA, but am having trouble finding the post ... or the sites to DL. What does the group recommend to hold us all over while the next update is being worked? I hope @cmacleod42 feels better too. Cheers

I enjoy playing this game as it has a similar look to asfa.

TheKaizer

Dec 22, 2018
I seem to be stuck or something? I have 1 stone in my inventory and already used one to gain 10 mana, yet I'm still told to go find a stone and give it to the guy. What am I missing?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
how do i give the letter to the girl in references?
As it says, in the library speak to Monique, open your inventory and use the 'give' option to give her the papaers written by Mr Beasley

I seem to be stuck or something? I have 1 stone in my inventory and already used one to gain 10 mana, yet I'm still told to go find a stone and give it to the guy. What am I missing?
Once you have the stone return to Sir Ronald and give him the stone, ie be in the room with him, open your inventory and choose the give option for the stone

Reactions: TheKaizer

ClaCor84

Jan 21, 2018
Great game, love the continued updates, followed you here from hypnopics collective.

Question: in my current game, I can't dig for Kurndorf's grave. I've got the hemlock (as well as talked to the New Age Store clerk about 'where to find a skull') but Clairvoyance and 'using' the shovel both give me nothing in the wild ranges. Any ideas to the specific trigger there for a 'murder' path? Every guide i've bumbled into has mentioned just using a shovel after getting the hemlock.

Making this weirder, I've definitely been able to dig for it in previous games (CCCleaner 'cleaned' my save). Thanks and I'm eagerly anticipating the next update.

cluster

May 31, 2017
Great game, love the continued updates, followed you here from hypnopics collective.

Question: in my current game, I can't dig for Kurndorf's grave. I've got the hemlock (as well as talked to the New Age Store clerk about 'where to find a skull') but Clairvoyance and 'using' the shovel both give me nothing in the wild ranges. Any ideas to the specific trigger there for a 'murder' path? Every guide i've bumbled into has mentioned just using a shovel after getting the hemlock.

Making this weirder, I've definitely been able to dig for it in previous games (CCCleaner 'cleaned' my save). Thanks and I'm eagerly anticipating the next update.
IIRC it might be connected to knowledge you get from one of the random books in the history classroom of the school.

Azarius

Jan 19, 2018
So, I've been enjoying this game for some time now and I keep running into a problem. Whenever the prompt to use hypnosis is supposed to appear, it's not there. I can't charm Gabby, or the Mother Superior, and I can't keep the charm on Adele. Anyone else run into this problem before and if so do you have a solution you could tell me about? Appreciate any help.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
So, I've been enjoying this game for some time now and I keep running into a problem. Whenever the prompt to use hypnosis is supposed to appear, it's not there. I can't charm Gabby, or the Mother Superior, and I can't keep the charm on Adele. Anyone else run into this problem before and if so do you have a solution you could tell me about? Appreciate any help.
The most important query here is did you learn the hypnosis training from Mr Beasley? This is needed for some of these cases.

Otherwise all have criteria needed to allow the process
Gabby - you never use hypnosis on her, just the normal charm spell. You need to have spoken to some people first to overcome her defence
Mother Superior - did you possess her twice
Adele - generally it just takes time, Catherine will call you, visit and cast the charm spell

Azarius

Jan 19, 2018
Ok, yeah, sorry for not specifying this before, but yes i learned the hypnosis training from Beasley. And yes I posessed the Mother Superior twice, but the option never comes up. With Gabby, I've talked to (I thought) all the necessary people based on the walkthrough I read. Maybe I missed something, I'm not sure. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

TheKaizer

Dec 22, 2018
Thank you cmacleod42, I guess that should've been obvious but I was only using the USE command so far. I'm now having issues with several images not loading. Is there something I can do to resolve the issue? Most of the images leading up to giving the old man the stone load however after that point many images start to not load.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Ok, yeah, sorry for not specifying this before, but yes i learned the hypnosis training from Beasley. And yes I posessed the Mother Superior twice, but the option never comes up. With Gabby, I've talked to (I thought) all the necessary people based on the walkthrough I read. Maybe I missed something, I'm not sure. Thank you for taking the time to reply.
Gabby hevily depends on if you are on the Murder or Apprentice path, but before speak to Sarah or male Mr Beasley

Mother Superior can vary depending on exactly how you visited her after the second possession, and IF the second possession was different, were they involving masturbation or exhibition?

Thank you cmacleod42, I guess that should've been obvious but I was only using the USE command so far. I'm now having issues with several images not loading. Is there something I can do to resolve the issue? Most of the images leading up to giving the old man the stone load however after that point many images start to not load.
You are most likely only using the 14.8.4 update. This is an update only, not a complete game, and it is missing many images.

Download the full 14.8.3b version of the game, around 500Mb and then apply the 14.8.4 update over top, make sure to merge any folders if the option is provided and overwrite any files. After the merge the game should be ver 500Mb in size

Reactions: TheKaizer

TheKaizer

Dec 22, 2018
Thanks! The image problem suddenly seems to have fixed itself but if it happens again I'll try that method. Loving the game so far, loads of fun. Puns! xD

Azarius

Jan 19, 2018
Gabby heavily depends on if you are on the Murder or Apprentice path, but before speak to Sarah or male Mr Beasley

Mother Superior can vary depending on exactly how you visited her after the second possession, and IF the second possession was different, were they involving masturbation or exhibition?
I believe the second possession involved exhibition and THEN masturbation. Walked her naked through the church to her room and then made her play with herself. And with Gabby I'm on the apprentice path(I chose what I felt was the most straightforward path for my first playthrough)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I believe the second possession involved exhibition and THEN masturbation. Walked her naked through the church to her room and then made her play with herself. And with Gabby I'm on the apprentice path(I chose what I felt was the most straightforward path for my first playthrough)
Mother Superior - you just then need to know both hypnosis and the training and have the mana to charm her, then visit her in person

Gabby, before the press conference speak to Sarah about the necklace or Mr Beasley, then at the conference cast the charm spell when you are with her

If you cannot get Mother Superior please post your save game when you are with her and I will check

Azarius

Jan 19, 2018
Got it all now, thank you so much for taking the time to reply and assist me with this. Looking forward to more updates.

Edit: one final question, is there any way to safely transform Miku yet?

Reactions: Engelstein

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Got it all now, thank you so much for taking the time to reply and assist me with this. Looking forward to more updates.

Edit: one final question, is there any way to safely transform Miku yet?
Always has been as safe way to charm Miku. You have to explicitly cast the charm spell, do not wait for a button to prompt you, so during the transform cast it explicitly, the text makes it fairly clear you should at the appropriate point

Flyte

Sep 2, 2017
Not that I am aware of or am active in. I post here, at the Hypnopics Collective and at the TF Games Site for this game
Is it worth getting an Account there for more Updates about this game? Or do you post every update about Status of Development here too? I'm not into Transforming/Female MC/Gay content, so i do not really care about most of the other games there, but I would sign up just for this game. I absolutely love it :D

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes