jay957

Dec 8, 2018
having trouble figuring out how to charm Gabby, I get to the town hall press conference and have Tina with me but when I choose the option to wait for the conference she disappears and I end up not being able to charm Gabby, any help would be appreciated here.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Is it worth getting an Account there for more Updates about this game? Or do you post every update about Status of Development here too? I'm not into Transforming/Female MC/Gay content, so i do not really care about most of the other games there, but I would sign up just for this game. I absolutely love it :D
IMHO the best place to follow the game is Hypnopics ( )

Reactions: Flyte

jojo8

Feb 10, 2019
cant get the rusty key i did all like it is written in the walktrough pass go home alley cast clairvoyance spell use string and magnet then comes there is no way to use this here. i tryd my 6th new game i didnt work... I had the charm spell alltimes then to libary for the pass spell and then home ... next day hear on sister and then alley cast clairvoyance and use string and magnet didnt work..

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is it worth getting an Account there for more Updates about this game? Or do you post every update about Status of Development here too? I'm not into Transforming/Female MC/Gay content, so i do not really care about most of the other games there, but I would sign up just for this game. I absolutely love it :D
I do not usually post all the status updates here. I mainly post the the Hypnopics Collective, but I do post status updates both here and at the TF Games Site, mainly in response to inquiries

having trouble figuring out how to charm Gabby, I get to the town hall press conference and have Tina with me but when I choose the option to wait for the conference she disappears and I end up not being able to charm Gabby, any help would be appreciated here.
I am unsure what you are descibing, at the conference you meet Gabby, and cast charm on her. I do not know what you mean by she disappears. Do you have a save at or immediately before the conference. If so please save it to file and post it here for me to check

cant get the rusty key i did all like it is written in the walktrough pass go home alley cast clairvoyance spell use string and magnet then comes there is no way to use this here. i tryd my 6th new game i didnt work... I had the charm spell alltimes then to libary for the pass spell and then home ... next day hear on sister and then alley cast clairvoyance and use string and magnet didnt work..
You use the string+magnet in the Alley, not the Hidden Room. Also the need here differs greatly between the Apprentice and Murder paths.

Azarius

Jan 19, 2018
I had some problems with this myself quite recently. If I may ask, what path are you following? Apprentice, Conspiracy, or Murder? I'm unsure of how it works on the Murder path, but for Apprentice and Conspiracy, before the press conference, you need to speak Sarah Gates at the Mansion and she will explain about Gabby's necklace and advise you on how to overcome it. You shouldn't need to bring Tina with you at all for these paths. As I stated before I am unsure of the chain of events for the Murder path as I have not yet played that path.

@cmacleod42 I believe what the person was saying was that they brought Tina to the press conference but then she disappeared. Now I have another question. I recall in a game that I botched things with Gabby and Mom that at one point Bambi's Mom showed up. Is there a specific trigger for this event, because now in my (better) save where I didn't screw everything up, it's not happening.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Now I have another question. I recall in a game that I botched things with Gabby and Mom that at one point Bambi's Mom showed up. Is there a specific trigger for this event, because now in my (better) save where I didn't screw everything up, it's not happening.
Mia turns up once Bambi starts acting as a guard over your slaves in the Hotel cellar. So Davy must be there or a permanently imprisoned Jessica, mainly Davy

It these are not possible she will eventually turn up, once it is impossible (Jessica is freed and Davy has escaped or is dead). You must also have seem the picture in Bambi's room and asked about it.

So can you actually do anything with Amy On Apprentice?
Amy's content on any path is yet to be implemented

MaxVaron

Jan 28, 2018
I can´t seem to tranform/charm miku.
I mean, I have the options to ask why she is acting different and to ask about her family, but when I ask these two questions I can´t seem to transform her.
And I think I speaked with al the necessary characters to transform her

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Been a while since I checked this out, one of my favorite html games. Any news on an update? Not rushing btw, just curious.

Reactions: DrPoods

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I can´t seem to tranform/charm miku.
I mean, I have the options to ask why she is acting different and to ask about her family, but when I ask these two questions I can´t seem to transform her.
And I think I speaked with al the necessary characters to transform her
There are a number of people to talk to, notably Sarah/Sir Ronald

Been a while since I checked this out, one of my favorite html games. Any news on an update? Not rushing btw, just curious.
Currently aiming for a release next month, there are recent posts of expected content in the last page or so

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I make more regular status and updates about plans over at the hypnopics collective

A recent post was discussing plans about Amy for instance

The general plan for the next release

- charm Amy and her protector(ish) Charlie
- charm Aunt Brandi
- more Doctor Kay
- new employee at the Town Hall, Emily
- shower/bath scenes for characters
- a story arc to resolve Jessica and Kurndorf/Hellgate story arcs

Probably
- charm Nella the Bank Security guard
- more Lauren and Sarah
- stripping in the Avernus club
- more Elian?

Probably Not
- charm the Campers, there are 3 and one is an existing character in the game for UK setting
This was slightly more than a few pages back my friend :p
Looks good though, ready for the update, especially the Jessica/Hellgate resolutions, but please do take your time!
On a side note, like I said this is one of my fave games so I was curious if you'd mind if I threw a cameo of sorts of your MC in my game. It would be more of an easter egg kind of thing than an actual cameo but if that would bother you I'll not do that.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
On a side note, like I said this is one of my fave games so I was curious if you'd mind if I threw a cameo of sorts of your MC in my game. It would be more of an easter egg kind of thing than an actual cameo but if that would bother you I'll not do that.
Feel free, perfectly happy for you to add an easter egg

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

Bionick13

Feb 12, 2019
Could you tell me how to breal the scull? HELP said use "chip" of the skull instead of hair. But i haven't any options there.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Could you tell me how to breal the scull? HELP said use "chip" of the skull instead of hair. But i haven't any options there.
You do not break it, just use the skull and do the ritual. The chip is automatically done during the ritual

MaxVaron

Jan 28, 2018
There are a number of people to talk to, notably Sarah/Sir Ronald

Currently aiming for a release next month, there are recent posts of expected content in the last page or so
I´m in the conspiracy path, but i can´t seem to talk with sarah,and I can´t enter the mansion

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I´m in the conspiracy path, but i can´t seem to talk with sarah,and I can´t enter the mansion
You are playing the hardest path, Sarah will invite you to visit after a time, by sending Lauren to invite you. If you are not at this point then delay for a while until you get the invitation

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
how to save camryn after posseing
The possession is the key to saving her. After the possession if you do it wrong then that is it, she is gone

Make sure to do the possession correct, do not waste time, check things out, especially out of the first room. Find the location and a place for her to hide, then end the possession.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes