Soulinmind

Mar 15, 2018

I downloaded the game and everything is okay except the images don't seem to be showing? Can anyone help

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
well while i have you don't suppose you know if the girl in the back of the church has any importance or is she just there in the background for now?
Do you mean Pamela or Mother Superior or Sister Desiree. All matter and can be charmed

You cannot charm Esmeralda, check the start page (index.html) it lists at the bottom who cannot be charmed

Capacitor

Dec 8, 2017
i'm on my second run of the game and it's been a while since i have actually played this so i kinda forgot who is supposed to pick up the dragon gem and take it to the hidden room and there's no info on it in help so can anyone tell me who it is please and thanks
well while i have you don't suppose you know if the girl in the back of the church has any importance or is she just there in the background for now?
anyone know how to charm the fortune teller?
All this and much more is explained in the . ;)

Reactions: Deepsea

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017

I downloaded the game and everything is okay except the images don't seem to be showing? Can anyone help
Are you using the full version of the game? There are two versions the full download 14.8.3 and the update 14.8.4. The update is not a complete game and must be applied over top of an existing installation of 14.8.3

If you have no images then most likely you are just playing 14.8.4 without the base 14.8.3

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
everything i asked about ain't mentioned in the walkthrough
First is in the bloody start up page if you scroll down, second is vague as fuck and third is in the walkthrough, right under the chapter 8 heading.
Why do you not consult the walkthrough, which is bundled with the game and if you go back even just a few pages you'll see that your question has already been answered, again and you would have found the attachment for the walkthrough.
Why rely on being spoonfed the answer when you can so easily find it yourself?

Reactions: Tad Cooper

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I would like to suggest that you add some unlucky rivals who also look for the book of control and who you need to charm to keep it, and some fellow students who will become suspicious when you transform mr. Beasley, you should have the ability to transform them as well after you charm their parents if they live at home.

Jul 5, 2018
First is in the bloody start up page if you scroll down, second is vague as fuck and third is in the walkthrough, right under the chapter 8 heading.
Why do you not consult the walkthrough, which is bundled with the game and if you go back even just a few pages you'll see that your question has already been answered, again and you would have found the attachment for the walkthrough.
Why rely on being spoonfed the answer when you can so easily find it yourself?
look mate a can't be arssed with reading through everything i read the walkthrough and there was nothing so i came here now that ik that i won't ask next time

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I'm lost on how to get Mom and Gabby charmed. I saw the scenes of them in the office day/night, looked at the day planner but nothing changes. What's missing?

EDIT: So I missed the event at the town hall. Went back to a previous save, went to the event but when I tried to charm Gabby, she fled with Mom and now both are gone. I'm really confused on how to precede.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I'm lost on how to get Mom and Gabby charmed. I saw the scenes of them in the office day/night, looked at the day planner but nothing changes. What's missing?

EDIT: So I missed the event at the town hall. Went back to a previous save, went to the event but when I tried to charm Gabby, she fled with Mom and now both are gone. I'm really confused on how to precede.
IF you missed the event and they fled there is nothing more that can be done, you have hit the bad end for the situation. Cast Hydromancy for a scene but there is no resoluton, Mom and Gabby are gone

You have to load back to an earlier save and try again

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
IF you missed the event and they fled there is nothing more that can be done, you have hit the bad end for the situation. Cast Hydromancy for a scene but there is no resoluton, Mom and Gabby are gone

You have to load back to an earlier save and try again
Okay, but how do I get that necklace off of Gabby so I can charm her? I got my game saved before I start the 5 day countdown.

airze

Feb 8, 2018

what path

Reactions: Engelstein
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes