cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
@cmacleod42 i know that you said early next year would be the next update but do you have a date or a at lest the month it will be out from my understanding if stated eraly next year that can be any time in the first 4 months i know sometime the dates are pushed back for reason beyond contral and it can be a pain to give a exat date months ahead but a ballfram would work for me plz and thanks your doing great on the game and im really looking forword to the update
I would guess some time in February but I am not sure. I did not get a much done over Christmas as I hoped.

i'll check it out thnxs but if i'm being honest it was the female protagonist that got me and the mind control
There are a number of games over at the Hypnopics collective, for instance 'The Lilith Device', the 'Rough Landing' games, 'The Magic Portal', that feature a female protagonist and mind control. There are more but these are some off the top of my head

Reactions: Nimil and cvbn28c

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
how to charm gabby and mom
Please check the walkthrough, but the key events to start the process is charm Tracy and then Mom will go to work. After that visit her with the items she asks for and then visit her that night.
The rest will depend on if you are playing a murder or apprentice path

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
how do you move Davy to the basement or is it not avable yet?
Defeat Davy, Charm Anita, revisit and have sex with her, then you will have an option to have her guard Davy

how do u cheat?
Use the bult-in cheat menu!
Open your phone visit the 'Games' option and enable the Cheat Helper. Now open the left side-bar (click the + symbol) and click the cheat link

You can use the Javascript console to edit variables, but it is more complex in except simple things like mana/money and the cheat menu does that simply as well

gem1n1

Jan 13, 2018
Is there a way to modify the number of photos the phone stores in the game? It's annoying having my favorites get overwritten by newer photos. I end up re-selecting my favorites as my phone background repeatedly because it brings them to the front of the order.

Or maybe a way to favorite photos so they don't get overwritten?

Just a thought.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is there a way to modify the number of photos the phone stores in the game? It's annoying having my favorites get overwritten by newer photos. I end up re-selecting my favorites as my phone background repeatedly because it brings them to the front of the order.

Or maybe a way to favorite photos so they don't get overwritten?

Just a thought.
Edit the file using any text editor you like
Javascripts/config.js
and change the line
//gameState.nMaxPhotos = 3; // Max number of photos in your camera
to uncomment and alter the value as you like
eg
gameState.nMaxPhotos = 10; // Max number of photos in your camera

Please note: you should ensure you are using localStorage to save or indexDB, but these generally are the default now. See on the save/load screen where it notes how you are saving.

Reactions: Nimil and gem1n1

arnold80000000

Jul 3, 2017
I am always happy to take suggestions.

What you describe here really sounds like a different game, than a different play of this one, given it could involve controlling the town in the past, and needed totally different (and more difficult to find) imagesets
Hi, thank you for the reply. I understand your point, however I was thinking to go back to when he found the book, so maybe before he came to Glenvale so just one or a few houses or on his way through the forest. A witch got attacked and you could choose to either help or rob them, then either to use the book or destroy it.

I agree finding the images would be difficult so I thought I would share a few links that could help - some with the same people as in present day (you could end up being a distant relation).

Also found a few 'pairings' in the present day which may help

Beasley (post change) with elexis munroe:

Lauran and Mayor at pool :

Alison tyler + capri (amy ross)

capri (amy ross) and Beasley (post change)

capri and phoenix marie

Madison ivy and Alison

Madison Ivy and Diane White

Nikki Sin (shop owner)

Reactions: BatmanTheShot

aiman35

Sep 28, 2018
I am obviously going to have to change this. I thought it reasonable to prevent her leaving until he was charmed but I have another person reporting the same issue elsewhere.

Well use a save and don't do that, learn Masculine Charms first, otherwise learn the training from Sir Ronald if you are on the apprentice path. Lastly cheat, open the cheat menu, view people, select yourself, type 19 in the Toggle Flag box and click the link

Which version, it differs a lot between the Apprenetice and Murder versions.

The key thing for both is check around to learn about the necklace and how to defend before advancing. On the murder path stop and talk to Tina

Yes, just ask Hannah at the mechanics shop, are you saying there is no option?
Please remember you must deal with Kurndorf first, and do the Ritual
murder path

Jul 5, 2018
I would guess some time in February but I am not sure. I did not get a much done over Christmas as I hoped.

There are a number of games over at the Hypnopics collective, for instance 'The Lilith Device', the 'Rough Landing' games, 'The Magic Portal', that feature a female protagonist and mind control. There are more but these are some off the top of my head
thanks for the recommendations i'll check em out

Jul 5, 2018
i'm on my second run of the game and it's been a while since i have actually played this so i kinda forgot who is supposed to pick up the dragon gem and take it to the hidden room and there's no info on it in help so can anyone tell me who it is please and thanks

a guy

Jul 28, 2017
i'm on my second run of the game and it's been a while since i have actually played this so i kinda forgot who is supposed to pick up the dragon gem and take it to the hidden room and there's no info on it in help so can anyone tell me who it is please and thanks
the chick down at the aquarium my guy

Reactions: Nimil
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes