Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
On a side note.. clears throat... Having to be a virgin and prefer anal happens in RL lol Saving self for marriage etc... been there.. etc... I know really fracked up!!! ( ok never sharing again lol )
I have ... checks closet... Yup still there... some true stores... etc. Books and stories never touch the facts :D
Some say i full of it but i never lie its just the truth

D

Deleted member 53291

why i cant start working in brothel ? its says futa scne comes later help me plzz
it's simple, once you finish your mission for Sarah, she tells you that you need to infiltrate a brothel and see who is the owner. Miss Debbie is not actually a "miss", and if you are talking about elf futa, it is a scene that happens if you went with Sarah to save two girls from the orcs, but you refused to undress yourself and chose to fake it. Later on, you will try to go there but hide near the road to the camp to the left side in the forrest. There you can wander to the right and with corruption high enough please futa elf that you encounter

lordukk

May 21, 2017
Cheat code and guide:

The steps

1. In the game click "x" or right mouse button to open the menu.

2. Go to item -> Key Item

3. Orb of fixes is used if you can't talk to Sarah after you saved the girls, this item is there because a variable needs to be set earlier in the mission and if you are playing on an old save that variable could be missed.

4. Cheat skull this item prompts you to enter the code which is

And when you've entered the cheat code you can raise or lower corruption points, give silver, bread and remove cum addiction. When you're done the skull will ask you if you want to remove HP and MP cost from the game, saying yes there forces you to use another item named Cheater.

5. The item named Cheater changes day into night this item should only be used if you removed the HP and MP cost in the game, otherwise you will break the game.

Does anyone know if there's going to be a fix from the dev ? or should I start playing...
An updated walk-through would be appreciated too
:D

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Unofficial version 1.3.1 has a Huge bug. Old Man route not working anymore " No dreams and what he say in the morning" he say this in the evening before MC try to sleep game. Both patch and full version 1.3.1 are crap and not a bugfix at all

Reactions: lordukk

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I
Cheat code and guide:

The steps

1. In the game click "x" or right mouse button to open the menu.

2. Go to item -> Key Item

3. Orb of fixes is used if you can't talk to Sarah after you saved the girls, this item is there because a variable needs to be set earlier in the mission and if you are playing on an old save that variable could be missed.

4. Cheat skull this item prompts you to enter the code which is

And when you've entered the cheat code you can raise or lower corruption points, give silver, bread and remove cum addiction. When you're done the skull will ask you if you want to remove HP and MP cost from the game, saying yes there forces you to use another item named Cheater.

5. The item named Cheater changes day into night this item should only be used if you removed the HP and MP cost in the game, otherwise you will break the game.

Does anyone know if there's going to be a fix from the dev ? or should I start playing...
An updated walk-through would be appreciated too
:D
try both version 1.3 and 1.3.1 there full of bugs "1.3.1 bugfix even more worse" old man route isn´t work at all.
Better we wait or you hang out with lot of bugs.

Reactions: lordukk

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
why i cant start working in brothel ? its says futa scne comes later help me plzz
Thats because your character is addicted to cum, with that addiction you cant work in the brothel at the moment.
Remove the addiction with the cheatskull.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
how do you get tricked by julie?
Julie is the washer woman right that you buy clothes and the mirror from?

Now when I talk to her the only options are buy mirror or no. No suggest the two rescued girls, where you get the blow job scene and the other, knocks on her door and crashes the game.

Can't figure out anything beyond that.

Reactions: eselpferdinand

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
I couldn't figure this one out for some reason.
Though, I had worked at the brothel first, so maybe that's why?

You have to go through all the prostitution dreams before the spot shows. I couldn't find it but that was because I wasn't looking in the right spot

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Thats because your character is addicted to cum, with that addiction you cant work in the brothel at the moment.
Remove the addiction with the cheatskull.
If so, you miss all dreams with jerk, and old man missing scene with Innkeeper. You need Goblin-Cum in your item or cheat again.

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
This seems to be the changelog copied from svscomics upload

Still doesn't seem to be enough done imo. If you have played either bugged 1.3 versions before you could probably pass on this update. I know I will be.

Changelog bugfix version 1.3.2

+ Fixed follow debbie quest did play every day. (If it plays a second time you will be teleported back to the brothel nothing game breaking about that)

+ Fixed the quest (The shadow of a demon) should start after you've stopped working in the brothel and changed clothes, if you already started the quest you can still talk to Sarah and you'll change clothes automaticly there.

+ Fixed prostitution blowjob and anal could break the game if you had 75 MP when you started.

+ Fixed, after being butthurt first time and getting help from the old man you could no longer sleep at his place

+ Fixed being able to buy multiple mirrors from Wendy because an information about your objective started over and let you buy more mirrors.

+ Fixed knocking on Julias door freezes the game. (Won't freeze in the editor though so I'm not certain that this bug is fixed)

+ Fixed inspecting ass in the mirror, you could get negative values on the ass size which lead to the mirror bug

+ Fixed sometimes you could be locked out from the jerk house if you chosed certain things when he talks to you.

+ Added a short information in the beginning about the problem speed texting causes

+ Fixed, when you sleep at the jerk night time didn't change to day time certain times.

+ Fixed the curtain at the inn stayed up if vicky looked behind the curtains when addicted to cum

+ Fixed you could ask the old man more than one time a day to sleep at his place.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes